Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lusting After My Husband's Cousin - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lusting After My Husband's Cousin (78758 Views)

My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Is My Brother Lusting Over Me???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Thank u.
mira4u:
undecided very dumb!!!! Since when has dp become a pointer for attention? It's entirely her right to display her picture or not. No one has right to tell her to remove her dp or not.

Smh.. If you have nothing to say, just swerve and stop hammering on her dp. The last time I checked, no law made it compulsory to comment on a thread.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2015
As 4 dose of u saying have received pms it's soo funny dat u r d same pipol sending it and u cum here 2 claim Mr right. Mtcheeewww!

7 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
linda20:

OK oh. No vex. Na only red light babes dey collect airtime upfront for services sha. cheesy cheesy
Have fun. I am out

Really?
You know quite a lot about this business cheesy cheesy
Any more pointers

Anyway, I believe in pay before service grin grin
Have Fun Babes wink

13 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by cococandy(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
As 4 dose of u saying have received pms it's soo funny dat u r d same pipol sending it and u cum here 2 claim Mr right. Mtcheeewww!
cheesy grin

Lmao.

5 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Wetin I no go see
cococandy:
cheesy grin

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:

I am the only guy who talked about pms and I didn't send any.

I have a sweet woman and I don't cheat on her.

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Abbey2sam(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
lofty900:
the fact is that you lost that romantic sweetness u had before u got married and pregnant. Most women are like that, so cute and romantic but as soon as they enter husband house, they start looking unattractive . Start dressing sexy and romantic and ur husband will love u like b4

I'd wanted to say that, some women feels there's no need since they now married
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:

The same way they have been buying airtime for my phone and then come here to form badoo..
The funniest shit is when you ask for their username they tell you they are just guest on Nairaland.
Some that needed help were kind enough to give me their username...
Airtime don full my phone ojare...

I go soon start airtime business soon tongue tongue

12 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Hahahahahaha! They jst behave lik kids
kilode100:

The same way they have been buying airtime for my phone and then come here to form badoo..
The funniest shit is when you ask for their username they tell you they are just guest on Nairaland.

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Have heard! U can take a walk
Acidosis:

I am the only guy who talked about pms and I didn't send any.

I have a sweet woman and I don't cheat on her.

7 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by kilode100(f): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Hahahahahaha! They jst behave lik kids

Nne, when I got over 1000 PMS in a spate of 5mins, as a the sharpest Babe naa.... I put up my pin and airtime fee access, I ve been smiling cheesy cheesy

The ones that can't pay because of poverty or one ailment that I had to delete came back here to cry amongst themselves tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2015
I am not concerned about men hitting on her or sending PM’s
That’s not a new thing, men chasing women and she is an adult and she doesn’t have to respond to any of them or she can give them a curt go to blazes reply.

My concern is that she is crossing boundaries that can put her marriage at serious risk if found out and she is waving her anonymity.

All marriages go through ups and downs. Now is a down time for them but there will be up times in the future.
I don’t want her to make a mistake that will now come to light when she is long past this stage.
People can be very mean.

9 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Hahahahahahhahaha gud 4 dem! Mtcheeeewwww pls wat biz r u in2
kilode100:

Nne, when I got over 1000 PMS in a spate of 5mins, as a the sharpest Babe naa.... I put up my pin and airtime fee access, I ve been smiling cheesy cheesy

The ones that can't pay because of poverty or one ailment that I had to delete came back here to cry amongst themselves tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Acidosis(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Have heard! U can take a walk
Okies

@Moana, what's that for? sad
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Zi: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2015
OP biaka1994

OP, should I decode from your moniker that you are about 21 years old ie born in 1994?
At what age were you married?
What is the age difference between you and your hubby?
I'm guessing it wont be less than 10 years.
Do you have a strong husband-wife relationship with your hubby?
Are you 100% financially dependent on your hubby? Or do you have something doing?
Did you go to school/ do you have a certificate to secure a job?

I need your response before I can give you a valid advice.

BTW, all these kids insulting the OP, its really unfortunate what you have turned this section to. Someone came in here with a problem, true or not, why can't we give a fair chance to all? Why pouring aggression to her? Even if her story is forged, someone else might be learning. Pls let's learn to be civil.

7 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by powerfulsettingz: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2015
fem29:
My dear, my mantra is don't let anything anyone does stake away my joy. I TRY to live my life by this motto God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Hun sex is not food. Fact is you can live without it. Also try to lose weight and stop begging him. prob if he sees you looking all sexy and you are no longer begging him for sex, he may come round. Develop an air of mystique.

I also suggest you get a rampant rabbit for times when you are really turned on. Sometimes we need to stop expecting our spouse to make us happy when they have shown they cannot and find our happiness outside of them. Empower yourself.
The question here now is Can you also go by ur advice, seeing sm1 u wanted so badly everyday, and pretending uu didn't need them?

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by isrena: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Rule number 1: Never beg a committed partner for sex. It will repulse him the more. Try and downplay sex for now if u can and watch him closely. If his comfortable wt that, bad sign

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Lumpyy(f): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Op was ur hubby in the delivery room with you?my hubby was and he was scared of sex for a long time grin cheesy
Please be yourself,relax,take care of ur home,remain dutiful and pray,He will come back to you.

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Yea am 21, d age difference btw mi n my hubby is 10yrs, yes we do, we play a lot. Am an under graduate of uniport and I have a biz.
Zi:
OP biaka1994

OP, should I decode from your moniker that you are about 21 years old ie born in 1994?
At what age were you married?
What is the age difference between you and your hubby?
I'm guessing it wont be less than 10 years.
Do you have a strong husband-wife relationship with your hubby?
Are you 100% financially dependent on your hubby? Or do you have something doing?
Did you go to school/ do you have a certificate to secure a job?

I need your response before I can give you a valid advice.

BTW, all these kids insulting the OP, its really unfortunate what you have turned this section to. Someone came in here with a problem, true or not, why can't we give a fair chance to all? Why pouring aggression to her? Even if her story is forged, someone else might be learning. Pls let's learn to be civil.

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2015
lilmax:
you need another ban? I can see you are excited for it
can't you see i'm so scared. I'm already shivering undecided grin

arindin oshi grin

please its getting to slow o.ban me tongue

1 Like

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Zi: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Yea am 21, d age difference btw mi n my hubby is 10yrs, yes we do, we play a lot. Am an under graduate of uniport and I have a biz.

I'm gonna advice you not because you may directly use it, but because someone else might, and someday, you will be able to advice others.

So you got married at 19 or at most 20? Nne, why the rush? I saw your picture before you put it down and you are a pretty girl, very pretty.
You are 21, undergraduate, with a baby and married?
Didn't you have sponsors, parents, family, loved-ones, good advisers or did you get married to unburden your sponsors?
If you ask me, I'd say:Poor choice!
Yea, from your picture, you looked very matured but at 19, you don't know much about what it is being married, you hurried into it. Little wonder you are taking solace in a male relative, and already thinking of "taking a walk".

Anyway, seeing that the deed has been done. My advise for you now is stop begging for it! You are even too young to have yourself being drilled like that? What will you use at 30, 40, 50 With possibility of pushing out more babies before 30? Calm your nerves, I know its not easy because you have the exposure already, but keep talking to yourself. Get busy! with school work, with baby, with business, with family, with your hobbies, with church. Develop yourself. Get busy!

Something else I wanna point out so you will expect it is that: Later on in life, maybe in the next 10, 15 or 20 years, you will still be young and with a lot of urges but hubby may have lost complete and genuine interest in you, not because he doesn't love you anymore, but because you will be too wide, giving him little or no sensations. Its not an excuse for cheating but it may likely happen. So better start sparing yourself some more. Lol

And lastly, disassociate yourself with your hubby's cousin. I hope he doesn't tell him latter on to blackmail you.

A big hug to you and baby! kiss

10 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks! @least am sure we stil hav reasonable peeps on nairaland. Well I wasn't in a hurry 2 get married but I got preggy n dad wasn't happy abt it and frm wia I cum frm they belief once ur preggy u r married and we ddnt wanna abort d baby so we decided 2 see my family.
Zi:

I'm gonna advice you not because you may directly use it, but because someone else might, and someday, you will be able to advice others.

So you got married at 19 or at most 20? Nne, why the rush? I saw your picture before you put it down and you are a pretty girl, very pretty.
Didn't you have sponsors, parents, family, loved-ones, good advisers or did you get married to unburden your sponsors?
Yea, from your picture, you looked very matured but at 19, you don't know much about what it is being married, you hurried into it. Little wonder you are taking solace is a male relative, and already thinking of "taking a walk".

Anyway, seeing that the deed has been done. My advise for you now is stop begging for it! You are even too young to have yourself being drilled like that? What will you use at 30, 40, 50 With possibility of pushing out more babies before 30? Calm your nerves, I know its not easy because you have the exposure already, but keep talking to yourself. Get busy! with school work, with baby, with business, with family, with your hobbies, with church. Develop yourself. Get busy!

Something else I wanna point out so you will expect it is that: Later on in life, maybe in the next 10, 15 or 20 years, you will still be young and with a lot of urges but hubby may have lost complete and genuine interest in you, not because he doesn't love you anymore, but because you will be too big, giving him little or no sensations. Its not an excuse for cheating but it may likely happen. So better start sparing yourself some more. Lol

And lastly, disassociate yourself with your hubby's cousin. I hope he doesn't tell him latter on to blackmail you.

3 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Zi: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Thanks! @least am sure we stil hav reasonable peeps on nairaland. Well I wasn't in a hurry 2 get married but I got preggy n dad wasn't happy abt it and frm wia I cum frm they belief once ur preggy u r married and we ddnt wanna abort d baby so we decided 2 see my family.

Chai! God will see you through my dear.
But you wouldn't have gotten pregnant if you didn't have sex, right?
That's why i say again: Poor choice.

I'm gonna give you my personal example, just to encourage you, even though some aggressive kids here will make noise about it.
This is a post I wrote some weeks back but on another issue:

Zi:
Babymama, lemme talk to you.
I read that thread in awe and fear. Because more or less I was putting myself in the ladies shoes as I read along.

Pls permit me to introduce myself properly, the reason is as you will see below. I am a female, aged 26 plus. I was a top shot as an undergraduate student in Nigeria currently doing my Masters in Power Engineering abroad, I have more than average looks (so you won't say its lack of opportunity) and I have never had sex (in any of its forms) all because I believe in the sanctity of marriage.

A long time ago, I made up my mind sex has to wait for marriage, and blablabla .....

My dear, if anyone is able to keep themselves, (especially because we ladies are mostly at the receiving end of the whole show), but if you keep yourself, trust me, suitors no dey finish.

But all the same, good luck in your all ventures.

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by funlord(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2015
biaka1994:
Please I just need ur advice abi advices which eva of them. I met my hubby in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make luv almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used 2 it. When we got married and I got preggy my hubby became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Sum times i'll have 2 beg him 2 make luv 2 me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought tins would change but it's all d same. I keep begging n begging embarassed I have just decided 2 be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk 2 is his cousin and have become sooo close 2 him dat am beginning 2 lust after him he is married tho but he lives close 2 us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him nd I felt soo embarrassed. Please guys help mi it's Gettn out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all humans n we do sily tins @times.

Cc: Lalasticlala
grin
biaka1994:
Please I just need ur advice abi advices which eva of them. I met my hubby in 2013 things were going on well and sweet. We normally make luv almost every minute of the day so much dat I got used 2 it. When we got married and I got preggy my hubby became so cold towards sex I thought maybe he was scared of my pregnancy. Sum times i'll have 2 beg him 2 make luv 2 me. After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought tins would change but it's all d same. I keep begging n begging embarassed I have just decided 2 be myself and take my mind of it. The only person I talk 2 is his cousin and have become sooo close 2 him dat am beginning 2 lust after him he is married tho but he lives close 2 us. Just this evening I nearly kissed him nd I felt soo embarrassed. Please guys help mi it's Gettn out of hand. What do I do? sad sad Please no bashing we all humans n we do sily tins @times.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Your next destination is divorce court! Madam "love in tokyo"!
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2015
kilode100:

Send me some mbok tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Moana(f): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Acidosis:

Okies

@Moana, what's that for? sad
whats what for?
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Zi post=34888683

! kiss[/quote]

1,0000000000000 dislike sad
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zi:

Yea, from your picture, you looked very matured but at 19, you don't know much about what it is being married, you hurried into it. Little wonder you are taking solace is a male relative, and already thinking of "taking a walk".

Something else I wanna point out so you will expect it is that: Later on in life, maybe in the next 10, 15 or 20 years, you will still be young and with a lot of urges but hubby may have lost complete and genuine interest in you, not because he doesn't love you anymore, but because you will be too big, giving him little or no sensations. Its not an excuse for cheating but it may likely happen. So better start sparing yourself some more. Lol

1,00000000000000000 dislike angry
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by Acidosis(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Moana:
whats what for?
fixed smiley
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by 5minsmadness: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
After much begging he'll reluctantly do it. I gave birth and I thought tins would change but it's all d same. I keep begging n begging
According to cougar and freecocoa you just raped the man! Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by 5minsmadness: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
fem29:

I also suggest you get a [size=15pt]rampant rabbit [/size]for times when you are really turned on. Sometimes we need to stop expecting our spouse to make us happy when they have shown they cannot and find our happiness outside of them. Empower yourself.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Lusting After My Husband's Cousin by 5minsmadness: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
mizzochocinco:
make sure your husband and cousin look alike so that if you fall pregnant no one will suspect you.

Since your husband doesnt find you attractive anymore let someone who still finds you attract enjoy abeg.

Body no be firewood. You are still young and you still have life in you. If you keep disturbing your husband they will tell you you nag. Dont be a nagging wife, resolves your problems in the arms of another and stop disturbing your husband over something he doesnt want to do.
Crazy advice!
. Your dp though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.