Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov (12558 Views)

Unpaid Salary: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by onatisi(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Teespice:
is any government supposed to owe salary at all?
did u bother to read the article at all or u just saw the heading ??
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by MacluvPH(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2015
LOL, CLICK QUOTE if you think you are more silly than you think.....

Freemanan:

Click REPORT if I am stupid...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by chimerase2: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
A lot better than AregbeRascal the self proffessed king of debt and mallam aminu el rochas dan cocOkrocha
bro am from imo state i dnt like rochas doesnt mean i shouldnt say de truth
he is owing just one month
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by Julbu(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2015
Well,i am a civil servant in ekiti states and not a politician.fayose is owing august and september 2014 ,may then june 2015.thatz four months as far as i am concerned.all these politicians should stop deceiving us.things are very rough and dry in ekiti because of d nön payment of salaries.i put my total trust in God and not in Any politician....
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by Teespice(f): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2015
onatisi:
did u bother to read the article at all or u just saw the heading ??

I read the article hence the question.

is any government supposed to owe it's workers salary?

yes or no.
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by onatisi(m): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Teespice:

I read the article hence the question.

is any government supposed to owe it's workers salary?

yes or no.

yes , some state govt has reasonable excuse to, and I think the article has explained the reasonable excuse of the ekiti state govt.
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by Teespice(f): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2015
onatisi:
yes , some state govt has reasonable excuse to, and I think the article has explained the reasonable excuse of the ekiti state govt.

if you say so.

ps- I quoted you for the records.
check the post of someone who lives in ekiti state and see how they suffer, yet you say it is right that government owes it's workers despite the allocations gotten on a monthly basis.

may posterity judge us all. don't bother quoting me because I am not sure I want to indulge in a conversation with you.
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Teespice:

if you say so.

ps- I quoted you for the records.
check the post of someone who lives in ekiti state and see how they suffer, yet you say it is right that government owes it's workers despite the allocations gotten on a monthly basis.

may posterity judge us all. don't bother quoting me because I am not sure I want to indulge in a conversation with you.
your posts makes no sense because u have proved nothing. U can't just jump around because 3ppl accused the govt of something. If u aren't living in ekiti state and u have noone there , then it is better u keep quiet and learn or better still ask. I will not want to even exchange any more posts with u because u don't seem to have the mental acumen to debate an issue constructively. Thanks and have a nice day. DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN.
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by hairdryingcap(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
OteDOLLAR:

So na u de sell OPON IMO abi grin

So na u de sell OPON IMO abi

Yes ooo... Shey you want buy... E dey cheap and available now... Oya place your order... grin grin... I dey wait
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by Ghost01(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2015
That means the June salary too will be paid with the July allocation; the July with the August...
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by jaybee3(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2015
onatisi:

So why then should this be treated differently if as expected the situation will continuously be getting worse for states that rely heavily on federal allocation to meet the financial responsibilities of their staff?

This is just basic maths bro..
If the dwindling allocation puts them in a negative financial state at the end of month one, surely the negative will increase if the allocation stays the same or reduce further (It’s obvious it can’t increase since oil prices are still hovering around the $60 mark).

Basically, Fayose is already in the same state regardless of how many months he is currently owing. The situation is not isolated and they should get together to find a lasting solution
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by lifeworth247(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by dokilolo: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2015
I work in ekiti state nd fayose is still owing August September 2014 for teaching hospital staff, ekiti university nd college of education. ...he is also owing May 2015 for every state worker. ......so its a lie dt he has paid August.
Re: Fayose’s Govt Owing Only May Salary – Ekiti Gov by Mariojane(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
A lot better than AregbeRascal the self proffessed king of debt and mallam aminu el rochas dan cocOkrocha
sorry bros no vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DAWN DG, Dipo Famakinwa, Is Dead / Abia LG Election: PDP Chairmanship Candidates Emerge In 17 LGAs (Full List) / Adolphus Aghughu: The Auditor General Lacks Power To Audit NNPC, CBN, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.