Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace (10921 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Turkey On Referendum / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Shettima Spends N10million Daily On Ramadan Food - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by xcolanto(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
yh right! the same way he promoted peace and love during GEJ regime speak about hypocrisy!
whatever happened to the baboons and dogs soaked in blood? all of a sudden he wants peace and love because he is president?
grin grin grin babaonechance is a joke! undecided
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by ZYZZA: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
This there fasting self, chop full belle in the morning Say na fasting

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by blezzymoore: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Happy Ramadan to our Muslim brother s
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by MKO4ever(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ramadan Kareem my president
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by MKO4ever(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
ZYZZA:
This there fasting self, chop full belle in the morning Say na fasting

Mtcheeew
Soon ignorance will kill you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by kuchikau: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Duara dullard...foolish president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Omotayor123(f): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ramadan Kareem.....
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Omotayor123(f): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
UnknownT:
This thread should be moved to Nairaland's MOSQUE (Islam for Muslim section) to avoid hearing shooting bird mama fly away cheesy . "Barka Ramadan" to all Muslims in Nigeria. In the spirit of ramadan, BH should bomb less biko
Make them no bomb at all biko

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by UnknownT: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Omotayor123:

Make them no bomb at all biko
everly there will be bomb but my prayer b say make each bomb dey miss target, make e dey kill only the suicide bombers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by cabjoy(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2015
PIs ooh will their fasting affect Buhari ministerial list

anoder month without ministers

%%%%%%%%%not funny again %%%%%%%%%%%%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by mustymatic(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Don give him children(boko haram) d go ahead to spray bomb
I tink sey na for pastor jet dem de transport d bomb

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by mustymatic(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2015
natureblack:
Islam has a total organisation of life that is completely different from others;it embraces simply everything.There is a very marked subordination of woman to man;there is a very tightly knit criminal law,indeed,a law regulating all areas of life,that is opposed to our modern ideas about society.One has to have a clear understanding that it is not simply a denomination that can be included in the free realm of a pluralistic society.

The religion of Mohammed is a dangerous system when the teachings and example of the 'Prophet' are believed and followed. sad
I pity Christians sometimes, the money they deposit in churches is used by pastors to transfer arms to d sem boko haram dat will eliminate them...

poor Christians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by natureblack(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2015
mustymatic:

I pity Christians sometimes, the money they deposit in churches is used by pastors to transfer arms to d sem boko haram dat will eliminate them...

poor Christians

hahahahaha grin grin

......slow-down nigga.I am not a Christian,neither should the truth be hidden.

There are other ideologies with which to expunge the last vapours of reasonableness from a society's discourse,but Islam is undoubtedly one of the best we've got.

The truth is that Islam contains specific notions of 'Martyrdom' and 'Jihad' that fully explain the character of Muslim violence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by ybalogs(m): 12:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Ramadan MUBARAK to all my Brethren. May we be amongst those to gain bountifully from the blessed month.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by ybalogs(m): 12:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Marhaba bika Ya Ramadan.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by aitazaz(m): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://m.facebook.com/GarShehu/posts/1638835796330505
buhari say`s very well and you also very well said. this is the month of peace and all the devils are Captive by allah. and allah open all the gates of forgiveness in the whole month of ramadan. and allah wish to get their people free from the fire of heaven on this month by worship. this is only who guides us very well in every moment in the whole so, its compulsory on us to get a lot of benefits from ramadan. if we are a killer we have also a lot of chances of forgiveness on this month and also the family of killed people by us are Merciful in this month the chances of forgiveness so, we have to do that and for those brother who are astray in the life of crime and terrorism, my request is for them to please for God sake leave this bloody life and became peaceful.

ramadan mubarik to all my muslim brother and good luck for your better fasting this time .... thanks
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 18, 2015
So PMB wants all muslims to return to true ISLAM as taught by Mohammad. Then, this year is sure to be a year of maximum SHEKAUISM in Nigeria. Look at Shekau and Osama for a true replica of Mohammad.
And PLEASE, all muslims should stop using the word 'LOVE', because it is never made mention of in all their "GREAT BOOKS". Yes, I said "GREAT BOOKS" because the Qur'an never claimed to be Holy. ALLAH DOES NOT LOVE. LOVE IS ONLY DEFINED BY YAHWEH,
PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE.

HOW I SO PRAY FOR MY PEOPLE TO KNOW TRUTH. INSULTING ME ONLY PROVES HOW DESPERATELY YOU NEED THE TRUTH TO SET YOU FREE. I DON'T FIGHT WITH YOU, I FIGHT WITH WHAT CONTROLS YOU SO THAT YOU CAN BE FREE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by p1jiobi: 2:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari u are a real dullard. Hope u ae not too old to knw that people are dying in bornu. We are sick of all these press release. We need action

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 18, 2015
see this one talking about love and peace. useless old man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by anwo247: 3:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
So many empty prayers everywhere undecided

Beacause Allah is a blood sucking demon and does not answer prayer for peace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by kenoz(m): 4:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by newguy1(m): 4:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sister may our fasting be accepted by Allah as an act of ibadah n our wishes granted
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by dataservice: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]GET DATA BUNDLES AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RATE ON
ALL NETWORKS MTN 300GB FOR 3500, AIRTEL 250GB FOR
3500 GLO 300GB FOR 3500 AND ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3500
THEY ALL WORK ON ANY DEVICE BOTH PHONES AND PC CALL
09038260973 NOW TO GET YOURS

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by u11gs: 4:50am On Jun 18, 2015
MosakuAW:
May peace and joy of Ramadan locate your home.

Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah forgive your sins.

Enjoy.
Amin amin ya Rabbi
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by 23Tunde45(m): 5:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Nigerianistan or Nigganistan
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by ju5na34ra: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2015
NICE ONE
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by walozanga(m): 6:06am On Jun 18, 2015
BUHARI PLS WE DONT NEED YOUR BOMBS FOR RAMADAN. HOPE YOU HAVE CALLED YOUR BOSOM FRIEND THE SHECOW.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by mustymatic(m): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2015
natureblack:
hahahahaha grin grin

......slow-down nigga.I am not a Christian,neither should the truth be hidden.

There are other ideologies with which to expunge the last vapours of reasonableness from a society's discourse,but Islam is undoubtedly one of the best we've got.

The truth is that Islam contains specific notions of 'Martyrdom' and 'Jihad' that fully explain the character of Muslim violence.
Unfortunately for u it's wat ur made to believe... it's common now
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by AroOkigbo(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Na una go talk of peace...
Na still una no go gree let person rest with una bombs...
make una give una life to Christ, una no go hear.
Think rapture!!
Jesus us coming back!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Okaka27(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Story ,let him speak the language they've known him for.

Babaonechance trying too hard these days to sound presidential. grin
Go get a life .drunkard

U haven't achieved anything in life and u insulting someone who has made success.

Jus take a good look at urself ,shameless man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu: No Going Back On Ondo Sea Port Project / Top 5 Largest States In Nigeria By Land Mass / AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.