Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace (10922 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Turkey On Referendum / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Shettima Spends N10million Daily On Ramadan Food - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Stunner5(m): 6:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Sasallau:
So PMB wants all muslims to return to true ISLAM as taught by Mohammad. Then, this year is sure to be a year of maximum SHEKAUISM in Nigeria. Look at Shekau and Osama for a true replica of Mohammad.
And PLEASE, all muslims should stop using the word 'LOVE', because it is never made mention of in all their "GREAT BOOKS". Yes, I said "GREAT BOOKS" because the Qur'an never claimed to be Holy. ALLAH DOES NOT LOVE. LOVE IS ONLY DEFINED BY YAHWEH,
PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE.
guy chiLl stupidity is killing yhu gradually
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Okaka27(m): 6:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Sasallau:
So PMB wants all muslims to return to true ISLAM as taught by Mohammad. Then, this year is sure to be a year of maximum SHEKAUISM in Nigeria. Look at Shekau and Osama for a true replica of Mohammad.
And PLEASE, all muslims should stop using the word 'LOVE', because it is never made mention of in all their "GREAT BOOKS". Yes, I said "GREAT BOOKS" because the Qur'an never claimed to be Holy. ALLAH DOES NOT LOVE. LOVE IS ONLY DEFINED BY YAHWEH,
PROVE ME WRONG PLEASE.
Odeh..big fool

Thunder go faya anybody wey ansa dis Arrow
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Okaka27(m): 6:20am On Jun 18, 2015
p1jiobi:
Buhari u are a real dullard. Hope u ae not too old to knw that people are dying in bornu. We are sick of all these press release. We need action
Dullard that made it to presidency

And u re still here typing rubbish...

Get a life ..he can't even hear you
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Ramadan Kareem..
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by ceejay80s(m): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Make dem fast quick , na the 2 days public holiday I dey interested in
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by NobleG1(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2015
Remove religion from politics! I hope no ramada government funding? Religion has brought nothing but pain, suffering and evil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by natureblack(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2015
mustymatic:
[s]Unfortunately for u it's wat ur made to believe[/s]... it's common now
nigga please,save your bootless diatribes for those who are st(u)pid enough to care. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Okaka27 post=34880695]Odeh..big fool

Thunder go faya anybody wey ansa dis Arrow[/quote
YES YES YES, CONTINUE TO MANIFEST THOU SPIRIT OF ISLAM. IS THAT HOW YOU PROVE ME WRONG?
SEE YOUR LIFE?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Stunner5:
guy chiLl stupidity is killing yhu gradually

THAT WHICH YOU CALL STUPIDITY IS ACTUALLY KNOWLEDGE. MAKE RESEARCH BEFORE KICKING AT INFORMATION. OOPS, YOU ONLY TAKE WHAT UZTAZ TELLS YOU. NO WONDER!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Truckpusher(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Okaka27:
Go get a life .drunkard

U haven't achieved anything in life and u insulting someone who has made success.

Jus take a good look at urself ,shameless man
grin

See as this one just dey cry like say na Buhari na im fucck him mama. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Okaka27:
Odeh..big fool

Thunder go faya anybody wey ansa dis Arrow
I DON'T FEAR YOUR THUNDER BROS, SCARE TACTICS FROM A BLIND MAN CANNOT SCARE ME. BUT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED IF I SHOULD CALL THUNDER ON YOU. BUT WHAT WILL BE MY GAIN? I WILL LOVE TO DISCUSS WITH YOU IN A MORE CIVILIZED WAY. I WANT TO BE USED BY MY GOD TO HELP YOU. YOU WILL THANK GOD FOR ME.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Prayers alone don't bring peace. Justice and equity are what bring peace to a people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Okaka27(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Sasallau:

I DON'T FEAR YOUR THUNDER BROS, SCARE TACTICS FROM A BLIND MAN CANNOT SCARE ME. BUT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED IF I SHOULD CALL THUNDER ON YOU. BUT WHAT WILL BE MY GAIN? I WILL LOVE TO DISCUSS WITH YOU IN A MORE CIVILIZED WAY. I WANT TO BE USED BY MY GOD TO HELP YOU. YOU WILL THANK GOD FOR ME.
help me do what?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Okaka27(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

See as this one just dey cry like say na Buhari na im fucck him mama. grin
drunkard saying bulshit
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Okaka27(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Sasallau post=34883716][/quote]I have nothing to prove to you

Go and die
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by stexsy(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2015
Pls help me tell Buhari not to join in the fast o, at 72 there is a limit to what he can do o. We no wan loose am o, if nt for anything for his comic relieves....

OldWine

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by AREWAINC(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2015
'RAMADAN KAREEM' TO ALL OUR MUSLIM CUSTOMERS....Alright we really appreciate... Those that have been giving us a call..... We really appreciate you once again. We like to tell you our hair price are still the same...... we serve with only quality product not fake..... From #Arewahairinc... Call to make your............Order, 08074854328 or whatapps Us on the same Number..... You could also ping us.. 292DA7FC
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2015
[b]Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country

Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on. - AFP

- SAPA

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Can a leopard change its spots
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by muhyeenisce(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
So many empty prayers everywhere undecided
your prayers wiLl be empty
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
muhyeenisce:
your prayers wiLl be empty
and your too, bro cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Mcowubaba: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
mustymatic:

I pity Christians sometimes, the money they deposit in churches is used by pastors to transfer arms to d sem boko haram dat will eliminate them...

poor Christians

Lol..tell me another Joke!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tomfrench:
So many empty prayers everywhere undecided

And u are seeking for people to vote for you to becom Mr. Nairaland? What if your fans are Muslims? If i were u, i would stay neutral till the end.

I urge you to apologise about this ur statement now!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

And u are seeking for people to vote for you to becom Mr. Nairaland? What if your fans are Muslims? If i were u, i would stay neutral till the end.

I urge you to apologise about this ur statement now!
u have a point, my apologies to all muslim!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by teufelein(f): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
****EXECUTIVE ABANDONMENT CHAPTER 2****

The Islamisation of Nigeria has began.... Convert to Islam or you will never be allowed into any security meetings because I can not trust you.....Buhari aka Buhari tell fooolish yorobbers Osibanjo;
The nomadic president of Nigeria Buhari again on Thursday the 18th June 2015 in Abuja instructed his security men not to allow Mr Osubanjo the Yoruba saboteur a MERE commissioner parading around as VP, not to be allowed into the room he was having what he called a Top security meeting with top Nigeria military meN and their foreign JOINT TASK FORCE (JTF) men and women from Chad, Niger and Cameron, according to the source, Mr Osubanjo was said to be furious with Buhari as this was not the first time he was humiliated before the watching media.

Just the beginning for SABOTAGING YOROBBERs
Re: Buhari Congratulates Muslims On Ramadan , Urges Them To Promote Love And Peace by Umunede(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Quick to commend Muslims but no word for unpaid workers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AU Endorses Ishhaq Bello For ICC / Supreme Court To Rule On PDP, Atiku’s Request To Access INEC Server Published / President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.