Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? (715 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by passey: 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
I just want to know if its only the male gender that suffer from sexual dysfunction. Do ladies also have premature anything..?or even erectile anything...? Abi all women sabi sex well well ni? Because women are complaining too much these days about men not being able to satisfy them in the bedroom- as if there is any area of life that a man can satisfy a woman-
Or is it because women have it easy as they don't have to raise anything or erect and keep anything standing that they complain?
Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Negative
Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by Omotayor123(f): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Negative
I see you not sleeping yet.
Op. Doctor kingtom should have an answer to that....
Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by sunnyt1(m): 12:21am On Jun 18, 2015
Women have their own too, it might not be in the form of erectile dy-anything.

Pray you dont know what they go through every month, some women almost die and wake up monthly

Then women are more prone to and affected by STD and toilet diseases, you no go understand bro
Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by limamintruth: 12:44am On Jun 18, 2015
What a dysfunctional question shocked
Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by KingTom(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

Thank you for inviting me, Passey women suffer from some things too, you have to dry vagina as a woman gets older most of them just like most men have E.D the women begin to experience vaginal dryness which can make sex quite uncomfortable and painful. The rest of my points have been beautifully captured by sunnyt1. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by Jayjay0(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Well....
Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Omotayor123:

Yeah... Was awake till midday but network was frustrating... Hope you Good..
Re: Is It Only MEN That Suffer From Sexual Dysfunction? by Omotayor123(f): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Yeah... Was awake till midday but network was frustrating... Hope you Good..
yeah

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Called? / He Made Me Fall In Love Only To Give Me Reasons To Regret It / I Was Mocked For Saying I Will Marry A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.