Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Where Is The NLC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The NLC? (568 Views)

Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This / Will You Join The NLC Strike/protest Against Subsidy Removal? YES/NO / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The NLC? by blayz0923: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ladies and Gents, with the recent drama unfolding in Nigeria about the salaries and allowances of these senators and reps, I want to know the NLC's stand.

They seem to have grown quiet. The last time I heard from them was a threat to the FG if the subsidy was removed.

Minimum wage is still 18,000 while some "aye's have it" pocket 560,000 as clothing allowance.

I feel chafed every month end as 20% of my earning go into tax with little or nothing to show for it.

If the legislators could be so ill-bred at a time like this, then the NLC should stand up.

I don't see anything wrong in pegging the minimu wage at #45000.

Just my opinion.
Re: Where Is The NLC? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2015
They exist, only in their offices.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Always Remain Loyal To Buhari – Atiku / Apc And Pdp Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over House Leadership / Edo APC Defends Oyegun Against Bribery Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.