Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Advice Needed.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed.... (1115 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Wife Caught Having Sex With The Gateman. Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed.... by dmostcheerful(f): 2:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Hello please u guys shouldnt mind any grammatic blunder but just see through this and give your advice.
my cousin sis that is 23years of age has been proposed to by upto 13 guys for marriage right from when she was 17 years but the problem is thus, any time she accept a guy and an introduction goes through the guy in question happens to disappoint, it has already happened with 7 guys in total.
Now she happened to go for a faith clinic on the 5th of march and the man of God who was a guest speaker called her out when she went to give a faith offering told her about her proposal disappointment and the person who did that to her, which happened to be her grandfather's youngest brother who happened to also have killed the girls father when she was 11yrs old. the man of God prayed for her and anointed her and tell her that the man( grandfather's brother) will confess of his atrocities and die dey after and that before the end of march she will get another suitor who is better than the previous but that she should promise God something she knows deep down her heart she would keep for God, dey and then standing in front of the alter receiving such prayer she made God a promise she will abstain from sex till she white wed.
Letter on it happened just as the man of God predicted the uncle confessed and died and she met this guy from Germany who is very rich and a couple of years older than her, she loved him at first sight and he proposed, they did the introduction and the traditional marriage on April and kept the white wedding for December since the guy in question will be going back to Germany to come back November in respect of the white wedding in December.
Now the problem is thus as Igbo's after the trad my cousin is suppose to go home with the groom cos based on tradition she is now the grooms property.
it happened that the night when dey reached the grooms place the grooms dad who happened to be a bishop proposed a different room for the bride but the groom disagreed to the proposition saying he will sleep in the same room with the wife, it was dragged till after dinner. my cousin sis taught the groom was joking till after dinner. on her way to take the plate to the kitchen and wash them her bags was taken from the room reserved for her to the grooms room by him. when she got back to take her towel and sponge for a bath she noticed her bag was no longer in her room. on her way to check out if she kept i5 some were else she met the groom by her door. he told her the bag was in his room. Now everybody has gone to sleep except both of th3m. she had no alternative but to oblige and go to the room with him. when she went to the bathroom she locked the door because she noticed he removed his cloth with his towel on the bed, meaning h3 was planning to bath with him.
after bathing instead of putting on the night wear she came with she wore the jeans trouser she was suppose to ware tomorrow because she sensed intimacy might follow.
he tried to have her that night but she dragged and pulled till dey both fall asleep owing to the days exhaustion at around 5:00a.m she noticed that at the far end of the bed were she was lying he was already there touching her, kising and carressing her with his manliness protruding and d struggle began again she dragged and pulled till around to seven when the mother in law have to knock to check on them. that was when she was free. after the issue her sister who was suppose to go with them owing to tradition but couldn't because she have to stay with they mum to organize things came the next day, that was how sh3 was fled because she will be staying with her in the sam3 room.
after the incident he has not been cheerful with her. pet name was a no no from him all through her staying the house for a week he barely speak t9 her, any massage at all was through whatsapp with name like wife go añd take that ice cream im my room, wife doñt look for me I will b out with friends don't look for me.
she said she nearly give in to making love to h8m that night because no one has nearly beg her for sex like that b4 but each time she keeps hearing down in her heart remember the promise.
he will be going back to Germany in a week time and the massage she got from him tonight was "I will never forget those things you did to me, when its your time to give come few months I will make sure you cry why giving it you have but a few days to think about this" he sent the massage after transferring her 300k for he4 school upkeep.
she had been afraid since then and he refuse picking her call.
what do u think she should do, should she give in or linsist?
Re: Advice Needed.... by Cutehector(m): 2:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Gosh.. Sleeps off

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.... by dulux07(m): 2:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Afraid of wat, fear ur God not man. The same God that delivered her, will provide another if he leaves. Dont give in. It pays to honor God than man. Fulfill ur promise.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.... by agarawu23(m): 3:26am On Jun 18, 2015
she did a big mistake for using sex until after marriage as a promise to God. she isn't a virgin? why use that as a promise?

They are other things she could have used. Even if I am the guy, I will do the same but as the issue is right now, I think she should call his guy and explain fully as you have explained to us.

He is his future husband so therefore there is nothing to hide from him because if after the white wedding and the guy finally confirmed she is not a virgin, he will be disappointed. (asin she is starving me of sex when she is not a Virgin) This might reduce respect and care from the guy.

so tell the guy the whole story!

good Morning

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.... by dmostcheerful(f): 3:33am On Jun 18, 2015
agarawu23:
she did a big mistake for using sex until after marriage as a promise to God. she isn't a virgin? why use that as a promise?

They are other things she could have used. Even if I am the guy, I will do the same but as the issue is right now, I think she should call his guy and explain fully as you have explained to us.

He is his future husband so therefore there is nothing to hide from him because if after the white wedding and the guy finally confirmed she is not a virgin, he will be disappointed. (asin she is starving me of sex when she is not a Virgin) This might reduce respect and care from the guy.

so tell the guy the whole story!

good Morning

he knew she is not a virgin, cos he stated planly he didnt want one, he also knew about the the whole incident but not about her promise because she said the promise was btw her and God. He refuse to pick her calls.
Re: Advice Needed.... by Nomzylicious(f): 4:07am On Jun 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Advice Needed.... by Omotayor123(f): 5:20am On Jun 18, 2015
dmostcheerful:

he knew she is not a virgin, cos he stated planly he didnt want one, he also knew about the the whole incident but not about her promise because she said the promise was btw her and God. He refuse to pick her calls.
Let her tell him about her promise to God... Shikena #

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.... by agarawu23(m): 5:57am On Jun 18, 2015
dmostcheerful:

her husband is her little god too.
God is an understanding God, not we humans without understanding.

Tell the guy that's all .

Don't come and open another thread tomorrow telling us guys are wicked because this issue can break the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.... by IamLEGEND1: 6:04am On Jun 18, 2015
No offence to ur cousin,

but she is very dumb.

why can't she simply explain to him that she wanted to save herself for him until after ze marriage?

but to keep on "DRAGGING AND PULLING" for hours on end?

just tell her to get her head out of her bütt and giv the guy a satisfactory explanation or she should just stop "Dragging" and open her legs for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.... by saintneo(m): 7:01am On Jun 18, 2015
dmostcheerful, congratulations to your sister on her deliverance.
What your cousin did is the best thing. She shouldn't be afraid. Instead, she should pray to God to give her wisdom on how to keep the husband/husband-to-be motivated and hungry for her. She should try to be friendly with him. Also, she shouldn't give in to any sex proposal until after the wedding as she promised. A promise is a promise, it shouldn't be broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------
New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog.
[url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/06/inspiration-what-are-you.html] Inspiration: What are you?[/url], read, comment and share with friends. Thank you for reading.
Re: Advice Needed.... by Kennydoc(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dmostcheerful, please send me a mail via diliken4ever@yahoo.com. I'm having difficulty replying the PM. My replies are bouncing back.
Re: Advice Needed.... by dmostcheerful(f): 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kennydoc:
Dmostcheerful, please send me a mail via diliken4ever@yahoo.com. I'm having difficulty replying the PM. My replies are bouncing back.
I messaged u.
Re: Advice Needed.... by wrongnumber: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
dmostcheerful:
Hello please u guys shouldnt mind any grammatic blunder but just see through this and give your advice.
my cousin sis that is 23years of age has been proposed to by upto 13 guys for marriage right from when she was 17 years but the problem is thus, any time she accept a guy and an introduction goes through the guy in question happens to disappoint, it has already happened with 7 guys in total.
Now she happened to go for a faith clinic on the 5th of march and the man of God who was a guest speaker called her out when she went to give a faith offering told her about her proposal disappointment and the person who did that to her, which happened to be her grandfather's youngest brother who happened to also have killed the girls father when she was 11yrs old. the man of God prayed for her and anointed her and tell her that the man( grandfather's brother) will confess of his atrocities and die dey after and that before the end of march she will get another suitor who is better than the previous but that she should promise God something she knows deep down her heart she would keep for God, dey and then standing in front of the alter receiving such prayer she made God a promise she will abstain from sex till she white wed.
Letter on it happened just as the man of God predicted the uncle confessed and died and she met this guy from Germany who is very rich and a couple of years older than her, she loved him at first sight and he proposed, [b]they did the introduction and the traditional marriage on April and kept the white [/b]wedding for December since the guy in question will be going back to Germany to come back November in respect of the white wedding in December.
Now the problem is thus as Igbo's after the trad my cousin is suppose to go home with the groom cos based on tradition she is now the grooms property.
it happened that the night when dey reached the grooms place the grooms dad who happened to be a bishop proposed a different room for the bride but the groom disagreed to the proposition saying he will sleep in the same room with the wife, it was dragged till after dinner. my cousin sis taught the groom was joking till after dinner. on her way to take the plate to the kitchen and wash them her bags was taken from the room reserved for her to the grooms room by him. when she got back to take her towel and sponge for a bath she noticed her bag was no longer in her room. on her way to check out if she kept i5 some were else she met the groom by her door. he told her the bag was in his room. Now everybody has gone to sleep except both of th3m. she had no alternative but to oblige and go to the room with him. when she went to the bathroom she locked the door because she noticed he removed his cloth with his towel on the bed, meaning h3 was planning to bath with him.
after bathing instead of putting on the night wear she came with she wore the jeans trouser she was suppose to ware tomorrow because she sensed intimacy might follow.
he tried to have her that night but she dragged and pulled till dey both fall asleep owing to the days exhaustion at around 5:00a.m she noticed that at the far end of the bed were she was lying he was already there touching her, kising and carressing her with his manliness protruding and d struggle began again she dragged and pulled till around to seven when the mother in law have to knock to check on them. that was when she was free. after the issue her sister who was suppose to go with them owing to tradition but couldn't because she have to stay with they mum to organize things came the next day, that was how sh3 was fled because she will be staying with her in the sam3 room.
after the incident he has not been cheerful with her. pet name was a no no from him all through her staying the house for a week he barely speak t9 her, any massage at all was through whatsapp with name like wife go añd take that ice cream im my room, wife doñt look for me I will b out with friends don't look for me.
she said she nearly give in to making love to h8m that night because no one has nearly beg her for sex like that b4 but each time she keeps hearing down in her heart remember the promise.
he will be going back to Germany in a week time and the massage she got from him tonight was "I will never forget those things you did to me, when its your time to give come few months I will make sure you cry why giving it you have but a few days to think about this" he sent the massage after transferring her 300k for he4 school upkeep.

Yawns and goes back to sleep.

This story lacks substance because the promise the lady made to GOD was the most foolish any sane lady can make.

Arrant rubbish.After traditional wedding she is waiting for white wedding.

Where is white wedding in the bible that she is making such vague and foolish vow? Nonsense story.
Re: Advice Needed.... by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 08, 2015
op you and your cousin are ediots.do you know why

your ediot of a cousin suppose marry God . since she has vowed already.no need to marry a man . In fact you can marry your. cousin.

can you imagine she fell in love with a man based in Germany and the man even looks loyal.op do you know he. can abandon that ediot of your cousin very soon

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.... by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2015
[size=28pt]N O N S E N S E[/size]
Re: Advice Needed.... by boxer022(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2015
I believe that there is no need to be afraid of anything. She made a promise to God and is standing by it. I know that God will intervene when the time comes. She should be strong and continue looking up to God.
Re: Advice Needed.... by sevule(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2015
I am confused. Isn't Traditional marriage a marriage? When a woman has done her traditional marriage isn't she married to the man?
Re: Advice Needed.... by Kennedyiheme: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
dmostcheerful:

the promise is between her and God, and how come you know about it? If she can tell you, then she can tell him, the truth is if she keeps saying "its between me and God, the guy will never understand until she tells him the whole story, God expects us to be wise, God will understand the suituation if she tells her fiance about the whole issue, lol God won't come down from heaven to tell her to go ahead aand tell the bobo, don't expect God to tell you everything
Re: Advice Needed.... by XpensivK: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
sevule:
I am confused. Isn't Traditional marriage a marriage? When a woman has done her traditional marriage isn't she married to the man?
Thank you my dear
Re: Advice Needed.... by XpensivK: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Letter on it happened just as the man of God predicted the uncle confessed and died and she met this guy from Germany who is very rich and a couple of years older than her, she loved him at first sight and he proposed, they did the introduction and the traditional marriage on April and kept the white wedding for December since the guy in question will be going back to Germany to come back November in respect of the white wedding in December.
Ladies of these days like white wedding, whereas some of them are not virgin. If i may ask, traditional wedding is it not a wedding? What is the difference between traditional wedding and white wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Love In Diaspora / Finally Revealed:see Why Men Want S Ex In The Morning & Ladies At Night(see HERE / FEEL IMPORTANT DON’T LET ANYONE LOOK DOWN ON YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.