Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) (4504 Views)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Please Help With Sex Advice / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by ekensi01: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello guys this may sound somehow but its the truth.

They is this girl i started talking to her some months back but i havent tell her to be my gf yet. I'm a young guy who hasnt have sex yet but since i graduated from secondary school the feeling for sex keeps growing day in day out.

So this lady told me that she love me i didnt say anything. Today evening she told me tomorrow she is coming to my house to spend the night.

I want you guys to tell me what to do.

I cant imagine myself having sex for the first time.

I asked because people pregnant girls and ask for advice i dont want that i want to hear you before i think over it this night and know what to do tomorrow.

Help out.
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
See topic lwkm " sex came and offered me sex"
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by okenwa(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
It must be done one day.

That's my simple advice

1 Like

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bro, don't be scared! u have been infected with "Urinary Tract Infection"

1 Like

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
undecided

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
The first question that should come to ur mind is why should i have sex with her? If there is no reasonable answer to that, then i will advice u to focus on ur study
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Funtan(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
ekensi01:

They is this girl i started talking to her some months back but i havent tell her to be my gf yet. I'm a young guy who hasnt have sex yet but since i graduated from secondary school the feeling for sex keeps growing day in day out.

So this lady told me that she love me i didnt say anything. Today evening she told me tomorrow she is coming to my house to spend the night.

I asked because people pregnant girls and ask for advice i dont want that i want to hear you before i think over it this night and know what to do tomorrow.

Help out.

OP. is it that you've not heard of condom before or your peepee is not working? Let's know which one first

3 Likes

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
if i tell you say make you no Bleep the girl.....you no go do am abi

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by chipatra: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
na correct babe b that, she sabi weytin she want grin OP, sharp sharp!! go buy condom.... fטck her O!! wink
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by ekensi01: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
if i tell you say make you no Bleep the girl.....you no go do am abi
sure i won't if u can convince me.
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
ekensi01:
sure i won't if u can convince me.
you think i have dat kind of time.....so you are telling me you dont knw what 2 do or you jxt want 2 be known here lipsrsealed
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
i hope the girl doesn't suffer from smelling puzzi... in case she does , you better go in with an oxygen masks to avoid suffocation.
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Ghosttt(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
chipatra:
na correct babe b that, she sabi weytin she want grin OP, sharp sharp!! go buy condom.... fטck her O!! wink

Are u a lady or a dude? undecided
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by chipatra: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ghosttt:

Are u a lady or a dude? undecided
na dude i be
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
How can you ask this kind of question?

You are an adult, so you know what's best for you. If it's the right thing, then do it. If it's not, then don't do it.
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by deflover(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
your English is so bad....y not focus on DAT rather than sex

2 Likes

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by ekensi01: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
grayht:
Bro, don't be scared! u have been infected with "Urinary Tract Infection"
what type of disease is that?

Why did you say i have it?
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by GOFRONT(m): 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
HIV is Real
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by kuchikau1: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
I dnt date gals dat Menstruates. Gals wey blood dey comot frm deir toto every 28days. Spits...
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Badbae: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
ekensi01:

Help out.

Stop lying . we know you real age...u are almost an old man. pls grow up
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Austinevick(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Let me ask u first, why should u allow her to come to ur house and spend the nite with u? they say prevention is better than cure.
Bros that girl wan destroy ur future so run for ur life.
secondly, don't start what u can't finish why do I say so? think twice, think deep.
I finished secondary school since 2013 till now I have not had any sexual relationship with any girl. I thank God for his grace.
so my dear keep yourself!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Ghosttt(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
chipatra:
na dude i be

Tot as much
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Lucario007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Austinevick:
Let me ask u first, why should u allow her to come to ur house and spend the nite with u? they say prevention is better than cure.
Bros that girl wan destroy ur future so run for ur life.
secondly, don't start what u can't finish why do I say so? think twice, think deep.
I finished secondary school since 2013 till now I have not had any sexual relationship with any girl. I thank God for his grace.
so my dear keep yourself!!!!!!!!

This is not something to be proud of.
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by infogenius(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
ekensi01:

Help out.

In one sentence, tell her there's no bed space for her to spend the night.
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Nedfed(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
ekensi01:

Help out.

So you finished/graduated from secondary school right.
Next is for you to be fúcking around abi.
When your mate are thinking on how to gain admission into the higher institution.
Keep it up, hope it will not be 2 late before your sense was return from whom you lend.

Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by vellie: 3:48am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin oxford english dictionary fall ontop your head, come sev who teach you english 4 secondary school?
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by femi4: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2017
ekensi01:

Help out.
Go and get a condom novice!
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
She might be a mamiwater out for your destiny so if you dont want to do it don't. You are still young and not literate enough judging by your use of english and your ignorance of what a urinary tract infection is.
Well it is an infection afecting your kidneys, bladder and the place you pee from.
ekensi01:
what type of disease is that?

Why did you say i have it?
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by ekensi01: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
She might be a mamiwater out for your destiny so if you dont want to do it don't. You are still young and not literate enough judging by your use of english and your ignorance of what a urinary tract infection is.
Well it is an infection afecting your kidneys, bladder and the place you pee from.
why you want make i talk?
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Oya talk
ekensi01:
why you want make i talk?
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by ekensi01: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Keep waiting for me to talk to you.
Re: She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) by ekensi01: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2017
I HAVE TOLD HER *NO*.

SO NO MORE ADVICE.

PLEASE.

(1) (Reply)

I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? / After 25yrs Service, The Oldest Prostitute In Africa Was Gifted A Parcel Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.