Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT (4144 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2015
PassingShot:

And when my elder brothers who are very senior staff in one of these corporations tell me things about what is obtainable there, I should doubt them? Just because I do not work there? shocked

And all told you PMB is the reason WRPC will stream in a few days?

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

You are a lazy liar. Your statements so far prove you have zero clue about what is happening with the refineries

Leave him alone bro. Let him believe and say whatever he feels is true. We know the truth!

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by tempest69: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2015
jejemanito:
You're not worth my time. Bye
wat will u a Dullard of ur type have to say
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by PassingShot(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

And all told you PMB is the reason WRPC will stream in a few days?
Did you read my first post?

The fact is that, under GEJ and Diezanni, NNPC was sabotaged and compromised a great deal such that the problem was made to be worse than they actually were.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by PassingShot(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

I will only educate you once, after now you'll pay for it.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-signs-tam-contract-with-builders-of-refineries/106886/

TAM contract was awarded late 2012 and this time to the builders of the refineries unlike previous contracts by Obj and ilks awarding same to his cronies.

The resumption of activities by these refineries is no coincidence. Work has been ongoing but propaganda blinded illiterate Nigerians

You keep coming up with half-truths and outright lies.

The link you provided was for earlier attempt to do TAM which didn't go through after the builder declined (2012).

Here is the latest one (March 6, 2015) http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

You're not dealing with a kid, boy!

3 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Flets: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
PassingShot:

You keep coming up with half-truths and outright lies.

The link you provided was for earlier attempt to do TAM which didn't go through after the builder declined (2012).

Here is the latest one (March 6, 2015) http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

You're not dealing with a kid, boy!

I thought you said nothing was wrong with the refineries. .... so what maintenance is NNPC talking about?

Were you not the one telling us your elder brother who is a manager at NNPC telling you nothing was wrong with the refineries?

Talk about shooting oneself on the foot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by PassingShot(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

I thought you said nothing was wrong with the refineries. .... so what is NNPC repairing?

Talk about shooting oneself on the foot.
As usual, NNPC and the thieving lots will go to any length to prove something was wrong.

I didn't mean NOTHING was wrong but that not to the extent that no refineries could refine any crude.

I have punctured your argument already.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Wildrage: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Guy, there was nothing wrong with those refineries not to make them work at all.

GEJ's incompetence and Diezanni and her thieving circle are behind all the non-working of those refineries. Call it sabotage in order to loot us dry and it will be right.

No, with a no nonsense PMB, everyone is sitting up.

Give it to PMB!

There was nothing wrong with the refineries yet we imported fuel all through Abacha's regime, they even imported adultered fuel (smelling so bad) towards the tail end of his reign

There was nothing wrong with the refineries yet we imported fuel all through OBJ's tenure. Companies like Cakassa, Chrome oil battled with TAM all through the period. The moribund state of the refineries necessitated OBJ selling them off to Dangote and Otedola shortly before he left

There is nothing wrong with the refineries yet kaduna refinery has not functioned for more than 20yrs, reason for payment of bridging

Sometimes we forget that until GEJ came on board, you hardly get fuel to buy in the north except from those dispensing from surface tanks. As cheering as this latest news is , I see it as a ruse , a ploy by some cabal in NNPC to ingratiate themselves into the new govt's favour and retain their plum position by hook or crook. We heard the same cheering news when Yaradua came on board, he was deceived into reversing the sale of the refineries, a decision that has cost the tax payers billions of dollars needlessly spent in the never ending turn Around maintenance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Flets: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2015
PassingShot:

As usual, NNPC and the thieving lots will go to any length to prove something was wrong.

I didn't mean NOTHING was wrong but that not to the extent that no refineries could refine any crude.

You punctured YOUR argument

If something was wrong with the refineries as you have agreed

And no contract was awarded as you were arguing?

And yet, Warri refinery will be streaming in two weeks time?

What happened. ... reconcile it for your education.

Next time, instead of quoting Tinubu's propaganda tabloid (nation) .... Please quote nairaland.com as its a more reliable source.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by PassingShot(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Wildrage:

There was nothing wrong with the refineries yet we imported fuel all through Abacha's regime, they even imported adultered fuel (smelling so bad) towards the tail end of his reign

There was nothing wrong with the refineries yet we imported fuel all through OBJ's tenure. Companies like Cakassa, Chrome oil battled with TAM all through the period. The moribund state of the refineries necessitated OBJ selling them off to Dangote and Otedola shortly before he left

There is nothing wrong with the refineries yet kaduna refinery has not functioned for more than 20yrs, reason for payment of bridging

Sometimes we forget that until GEJ came on board, you hardly get fuel to buy in the north except from those dispensing from surface tanks. As cheering as this latest news is , I see it as a ruse , a ploy by some cabal in NNPC to ingratiate themselves into the new govt's favour and retain their plum position by hook or crook. We heard the same cheering news when Yaradua came on board, he was deceived into reversing the sale of the refineries, a decision that has cost the tax payers billions of dollars needless spent in the never ending turn Around maintenance

Read my comment again! I said nothing wrong not to make them work at all. The emphasis is on "not to make them work at all".
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by PassingShot(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

You punctured YOUR argument

If something was wrong with the refineries as you have agreed

And no contract was awarded as you were arguing?

And yet, Warri refinery will be streaming in two weeks time?

What happened. ... reconcile it for your education.

Next time, instead of quoting Tinubu's propaganda tabloid (nation) .... Please quote nairaland.com as its a more reliable source.
Go back to my first comment and you will soon realize your failure to get the message.

PassingShot:

Guy, there was nothing wrong with those refineries not to make them work at all.

GEJ's incompetence and Diezanni and her thieving circle are behind all the non-working of those refineries. Call it sabotage in order to loot us dry and it will be right.

Now, with a no nonsense PMB, everyone is sitting up.

Give it to PMB!

Pay special attention to the first line, especially the bold part. grin
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Must you make a comment without using your brain?
Oh, I get it, it was substituted for a loaf of bread.

You can keep crying, nobody gives a fck
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

So your baba fixed the refineries in two weeks even without signing a single contract?

Baba must be a magician while you are.......a DD

Mtchewww
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Flets: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Go back to my first comment and you will soon realize your failure to get the message.

Pay special attention to the first line, especially the bold part. grin

Again you are wrong. ..... the PH and Warri did not stop production to 0%.

You are totally disconnected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2015
mistypiper:

You can keep crying, nobody gives a fck
Move forth, repugnant asscock!

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by bettercreature(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
A foundation laid by jonathan,..
Credit must go to him
A true hero
Your eyes are decieving you,if you read it very well,you'd read that the work in the refinery was stalled by immediate past administration to pave way for privatization there by resulting to massive importation of fuel,i can't understand why you are hell bent on supporting past administration after reading that LINE

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2015
the first two persons who commented on this thread have abysmally low level reasoning! Nobody shud praise GEJ on this matter at all! im his fan but he lacked the technical knowledge of the petroleum sector and the woman he placed to control tins there didnt help matters at all. electricity and petrol seems to be d first sign of good tins to come for nigerians havin PMB as president.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Mogidi: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

I am typing from one of the refineries. You are totally ignorant.

Contract was awarded late 2012
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-signs-tam-contract-with-builders-of-refineries/106886/

If nothing was wrong, why is it starting production in two weeks?..... why not today?

Gbam!! Clear and concise.
Buhari would be commisioning GEJ projects for the next 2yrs at least.
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Move forth, repugnant asscock!

lol this one go get HBP. Ko kan aye sha
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by atlwireles: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wildrage:

Sometimes we forget that until GEJ came on board, you hardly get fuel to buy in the north except from those dispensing from surface tanks. As cheering as this latest news is , I see it as a ruse , a ploy by some cabal in NNPC to ingratiate themselves into the new govt's favour and retain their plum position by hook or crook. We heard the same cheering news when Yaradua came on board, he was deceived into reversing the sale of the refineries, a decision that has cost the tax payers billions of dollars needless spent in the never ending turn Around maintenance

Some sense of reality, thanks OP.
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by EMANY01(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
PassingShot:

You should know when your market(lies) stop selling, you would not have to be online screaming yourself hose backtracking and front tracking, generally embarrassing your e-self.
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by EMANY01(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wildrage:

[size=18pt]Sometimes we forget that until GEJ came on board, you hardly get fuel to buy in the north except from those dispensing from surface tanks.[/size] As cheering as this latest news is , [size=18pt]I see it as a ruse , a ploy by some cabal in NNPC to ingratiate themselves into the new govt's favour and retain their plum position by hook or crook[/size]. We heard the same cheering news when Yaradua came on board, he was deceived into reversing the sale of the refineries, a decision that has cost the tax payers billions of dollars needlessly spent in the never ending turn Around maintenance

I was telling some folks the same thing, that this image of jobless men carrying gallons of fuel standing on the road sides of lagos of recent was prevalent all over the north for years until the Jonathan presidency.
For four years and nine months of his presidency, THERE WAS NO FUEL SCARCITY,that demon was caged until someone decided to unleash it for political purposes.The thing about demons, when you release them from bondage to something for you, they never wan to go back.

For the second bolded i suspect that as well.Its evident in the "source" statements.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Ovamboland(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

I will only educate you once, after now you'll pay for it.

TAM contract was awarded late 2012 and this time to the builders of the refineries unlike previous contracts by Obj and ilks awarding same to his cronies.

The resumption of activities by these refineries is no coincidence. Work has been ongoing but propaganda blinded illiterate Nigerians

Educate yourself, TAM takes between 20 - 60 days not 2-3 years. You can build a new huge refinery in less than 3 years. With people like you we will be comfortable with building a new refinery in 10 - 12 years

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Flets: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ovamboland:

Educate yourself, TAM takes between 20 - 60 days not 2-3 years. You can build a new huge refinery in less than 3 years. With people like you we will be comfortable with building a new refinery in 10 - 12 years

Another half educated Nigerian on the loose.

Kindly educate me with any example when we completed TAM on any of the refineries in 20-60days in Nigeria. Provide info with a reliable link

How long does contracting take?
How long does FEED and detailed engineering take?
How long does it take to machine the parts of our archaic refining module?
How long does it take to ship the machined and procured items to Nigeria and how long does it take to custom clear?
How long does it take to mobilize personnel and equipment to site?
How long is the tool time to do the actual maintenance on the modules?

How can you even quote a blind duration without quantifying the scope of planned maintenance?

Without trying to sound insultive, you an illiterate on this subject.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by atlwireles: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

Kindly educate me on anytime we did 20-60days TAM in any Nigerian Refinery with a link

How long does FEED and detailed take?
How long does it take to ship to the machined and procured items to Nigeria and how long does it take to custom clear?

Don't waste your time, let's wait till next month. NNPC will tell us why they're still not producing petrol from their 1978 plants, they will find a new Ogbanje to blame. Nigerians are too ignorant, sometimes it is painful, when you hear them talk.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Imokay: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

Kindly educate me with any example when we completed TAM on any of the refineries in 20-60days in Nigeria. Provide info with a reliable link

How long does FEED and detailed engineering take?
How long does it take to ship the machined and procured items to Nigeria and how long does it take to custom clear?

How can you even quote a blind duration without quantifying the scope of planned maintenance?

Mr. man you are the illiterate here, throwing around words like contract, FEED, machining does not make you intelligent.
For the years while the refineries ran in the same Nigeria which one was shut for 2 years under the guise of TAM?
Until the locust took power and enjoyed the honey flowing from fuel imports.
Because they told you lies of 2 year TAM we should take it as gospel truth?
You want to machine and custom design refinery equipment? you must be a clown, you order those equipment and only shut down for TAM when they get delivered to site
5 years is more than enough for any serious government to build new refineries not to talk of common TAM
I spit on incompetence

Tell us anywhere in the world where TAM takes 2 - 3 years
Nigerians make themselves fertile ground for scamming with half-baked analysts.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Imokay: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Don't waste your time, let's wait till next month. NNPC will tell us why they're still not producing petrol from their 1978 plants, they will find a new Ogbanje to blame. Nigerians are too ignorant, sometimes it is painful, when you hear them talk.

Another half baked public analyst, there are 60 year old refineries all over the world that are still producing efficiently. Refinery equipment are not laptops or smartphones that you make a new model every year

Sannazaro refinery
Eni SPA built its Sannazzaro, Italy, refinery in 1963. It currently has a primary capacity of more than 170,000 b/d and a conversion capacity of 46.2%, which makes it one of the most complex and efficient refineries in Europe.

http://www.ogj.com/articles/print/volume-107/issue-2/processing/italian-refiner-lowers-turnaround-maintenance-complexity-costs.html

Reports from Bloomberg suggest that Saudi Aramco and ExxonMobil are already planning a maintenance shutdown, which may last 45 days, at the Yanbu refinery for February 2013.

http://www.oilandgasiq.com/integrity-hse-maintenance/articles/shutdowns-and-turnarounds-in-the-oil-and-gas-indus/

That is an example of 45 day TAM, let them continue to scam you while you dance for them unclad, how can that be stretched to 2 - 3 years under any guise if not scam.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by atlwireles: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
[s]
Imokay:

Another half baked public analyst, there are 60 year old refineries all over the world that are still producing efficiently. Refinery equipment are not laptops or smartphones that you make a new model every year

http://www.ogj.com/articles/print/volume-107/issue-2/processing/italian-refiner-lowers-turnaround-maintenance-complexity-costs.html

http://www.oilandgasiq.com/integrity-hse-maintenance/articles/shutdowns-and-turnarounds-in-the-oil-and-gas-indus/

That is an example of 45 day TAM, let them continue to scam you while you dance for them unclad, how that be stretched to 2 - 3 years under any guise if not scam.
[/s]

I don't waste my time with illiterates like you. Go back and log on with your real moniker, then, I will give you an online beat down. Till then, piss off.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Flets: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Imokay:

Mr. man you are the illiterate here, throwing around words like contract, FEED, machining does not make you intelligent.
For the years while the refineries ran in the same Nigeria which one was shut for 2 years under the guise of TAM?
Until the locust took power and enjoyed the honey flowing from fuel imports.
Because they told you lies of 2 year TAM we should take it as gospel truth?
You want to machine and custom design refinery equipment? you must be a clown, you order those equipment and only shut down for TAM when they get delivered to site
5 years is more than enough for any serious government to build new refineries not to talk of common TAM
I spit on incompetence

Tell us anywhere in the world where TAM takes 2 - 3 years
Nigerians make themselves fertile ground for scamming with half-baked analysts.
Another illiterate here

You can help him provide the durations required for those activities and make sure it sums up to 20 days

Nigerian refineries run on one of the oldest process technologies. Unfortunately none of the modules accessories can be purchased off-shelf because the technologies have been shelved by the original manufacturers.

For this reason, accessories are engineered and manufactured independently specific for our modules.

Its stupidity to compare TAM of recent technology modules and our old process facilities.

For a layman, have u attempted overhauling a 1983 peugeot car in 2015? Where would you find the parts and which serious technician would take on that?

So am all for new refineries ... No doubt. But I won't allow half educated folks like u decieve Nigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by Imokay: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:

Another illiterate here

You can help him provide the durations required for those activities and make sure it sums up to 20 days

Nigerian refineries run on one of the oldest process technologies. Unfortunately none of the modules accessories can be purchased off-shelf because the technologies have been shelved by the original manufacturers.

For this reason, accessories are engineered and manufactured independently specific for our modules.

Its stupidity to compare TAM of recent technology modules and our old process facilities.

For a layman, have u attempted overhauling a 1983 peugeot car in 2015? Where would you find the parts and which serious technician would take on that?

So am all for new refineries ... No doubt. But I won't allow half educated folks like u decieve Nigerians

You are lost case, so only Nigerian refineries were designed with the oldest process technology in the world meanwhile a 1963 refinery in Italy is one of the most efficient in Europe today.

I say you are really a comedian, so after all the information you claim to have, you can still compare a car with yearly model change to refinery equipment that basically remains the same for decades with possible material update in spare parts during TAM.

I am currently working on TAM project for a petrochemical plant built in 1980 and the OEMs have their molds in possession of successor companies. All replacement spares we need can be delivered in 6 months and shutdown is planned for 70 - 90 days. New equipment to be replaced will be delivered in 9 - 12 months.
All the pressure vessels will simply be rehabilitated after RBI and integrity test.

Let them continue to deceive you while you wallow in ignorance, open your clogged mind and learn

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by dustmalik: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some people are blind, or simply don't wan't to admit the obvious. GEJ's administration deliberately sabotaged those refineries. Here is a quote from the publication:

[b]"The source who added that the establishment
received crude oil consignment last in 2012,
noted that crude oil supply to the refinery was
stalled by the immediate past government.
This, the source added, resulted in massive
importation of refined products by the Federal
Government in preparation for their full
privatisation.
He further disclosed that all the machines for
the take off of production were also last Sunday
switched on in readiness for production works
in the company.
According to the source: “Yes, it is true that the
Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company
limited is set to commence the refining of
petroleum products. The production will start
within the next 14 days from now. All the
production machines were since last Sunday
switched on in readiness for the production.
“I also want to inform you that the
management has received crude oil for that
purpose this week Monday. For over two years
now we have not received crude oil as it was
being sent to foreign refineries from where
they were been imported back to the country
as refined products.
This started soon after the alleged planned
privatization of the refineries by the
immediate past administration which was also
said to have targeted the sales to its selected
cronies thereby placing the workers of the
refining and petrochemical company on
permanent state of redundancy for the past
two years
,” he added.
The source also alleged that minor turnaround
maintenance was being carried out by those
who had been allocated the refinery but was
immediately put on hold soon after the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lost the
presidential election." [/b]
Re: Warri Refinery Begins Production In Two Weeks-daily INDEPENDENT by atlwireles: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
dustmalik:
Some people are blind, or simply don't wan't to admit the obvious. GEJ's administration deliberately sabotaged those refineries. Here is a quote from the publication:

[b]"The source who added that the establishment
received crude oil consignment last in 2012,
noted that crude oil supply to the refinery was
stalled by the immediate past government.
This, the source added, resulted in massive
importation of refined products by the Federal
Government in preparation for their full
privatisation.
He further disclosed that all the machines for
the take off of production were also last Sunday
switched on in readiness for production works
in the company.
According to the source: “Yes, it is true that the
Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company
limited is set to commence the refining of
petroleum products. The production will start
within the next 14 days from now. All the
production machines were since last Sunday
switched on in readiness for the production.
“I also want to inform you that the
management has received crude oil for that
purpose this week Monday. For over two years
now we have not received crude oil as it was
being sent to foreign refineries from where
they were been imported back to the country
as refined products.
“This started soon after the alleged planned
privatization of the refineries by the
immediate past administration which was also
said to have targeted the sales to its selected
cronies thereby placing the workers of the
refining and petrochemical company on
permanent state of redundancy for the past
two years,” he added.
The source also alleged that minor turnaround
maintenance was being carried out by those
who had been allocated the refinery but was
immediately put on hold soon after the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lost the
presidential election." [/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin The next 14 days bah, let's start the count down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: No Nuclear Power Plant In Kogi And Akwa Ibom / Africans are Demonic In Nature. / BREAKING NEWS: Navy Arrests Avengers Warlord- Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.