Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims (24817 Views)

Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / See Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Message To Nigerians / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Gablo500(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
egbaguy:
Who is he?
Ask Your Father am sure he will wish 2 be who Jonathan is even is its for a day That kind thing

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Myself2(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
ajepako:
Anybody can slander GEJ

But you cannot take away his: Humility, amiability, warm and ready smile..

GEJ, God bless you and we are happy you are finally at peace

To drink and leave the headache and ulcer to the[b] 'clueful, know-it-all kwaroftion fighter[/b]'

Dancing shoki in honor of GEJ

You mean te sick old dunce and dullard from west Germany
Buhari is already a disaster

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Ahmeduana(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan was somewhat and somehow good. But the people around him made him look bad. Anyway, whether good or bad, enjoy your stay in Otuoke. You wouldn't mingle with the evil/bad ones in your next life!
AREN'T YOU TIRED OF THOSE IRRELEVANT EXCUSES OF BAD PEOPLE SURROUNDED JONATHAN? WITH THE RUBBISH THAT ADESHINA SPEWED OUT YESTERDAY, WILL YOU COMPARES HIM WITH ABATI? NOW TELL ME WHO ARE THE BAD PEOPLE THAT SURROUNDED JONATHAN THAT ARE EQUAL OF THESE PEOPLE AM GOING TO STATE BELOW
obasanjo.
atiku.
tinubu.
lai muhammed.
oyegun.
abdul-salam.
ALL THESE PEOPLE SURROUND BUHARI AND EVERY NIGERIANS KNOW THE ROWS THEY PLAYED IN THE PAST AND STILL PLAYING IN THE PRESENT THAT BRINGS NIGERIA TO THIS SORRY SITUATION. EXCEPT YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE I STATED ABOVE ARE NOT BAD ENOUGH TO BE CLASSIFY AS EVIL, OR UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CLASSIFICATION BAD AND EVIL, just give examples or made mentions equivlent of these people that surrounded jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by nicedas(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Haahaahah.....nw r are making sm senses
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by topiano5: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg who is this man? somebody shld remind me cos I don't seem to know him
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by phabulux: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
ketekete:
As we enter into the holy month of Ramadan, I wish the Muslim Ummah a successful fast. I enjoin all Nigerians to join our brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith in prayers for the peace and prosperity of Nigeria. This is a time to also reflect on the virtues taught by prophet Mohammed (SAW) which virtues include concern for the less privileged in society, increased offering of salat and introspection for the purpose of character development. God bless the Muslim Ummah and may God bless Nigeria. Ramadan Kareem. GEJ.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?fref=ts

Well said, sir!

As a person, no man that came through a woman was better.

As a president, we found you wanting. I sincerely hope that your loyalty and faithfulness to the dogs around you during your presidency will be properly channelled when next we call on you to lead us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by simpleseyi: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
ketekete:
As we enter into the holy month of Ramadan, I wish the Muslim Ummah a successful fast. I enjoin all Nigerians to join our brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith in prayers for the peace and prosperity of Nigeria. This is a time to also reflect on the virtues taught by prophet Mohammed (SAW) which virtues include concern for the less privileged in society, increased offering of salat and introspection for the purpose of character development. God bless the Muslim Ummah and may God bless Nigeria. Ramadan Kareem. GEJ.

Can't this PhD holder make sentences without blunders? Or has the wife infested him with her wrong grammar? The other time it was 'how much did Nwobodo stole?' Please go and read brighter grammar book 1 to book 6.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by phabulux: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AREN'T YOU TIRED OF THOSE IRRELEVANT EXCUSES OF BAD PEOPLE SURROUNDED JONATHAN? WITH THE RUBBISH THAT ADESHINA SPEW OUT YESTERDAY WILL YOU COMPARES HIM WITH ABATI? NOW TELL WHO ARE THE BAD PEOPLE THAT SURROUNDED JONATHAN THAT ARE EQUAL OF THESE PEOPLE AM GOING TO STATE BELOW
obasanjo.
atiku.
tinubu.
lai muhammed.
oyegun.
abdul-salam.
ALL THESE PEOPLE SURROUND BUHARI AND EVERY NIGERIANS KNOW THE ROWS THEY PLAY THAT BRINGS NIGERIA TO THIS SORRY SITUATION. EXCEPT YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE I STATED ABOVE ARE NOT BAD ENOUGH TO BE CLASSIFY AS EVIL, just give examples or made mentions equivlent of these people that are surrounded jonathan.

Jesu! Wo oruko! Ahmeduana!
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Ahmeduana(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
phabulux:

Jesu! Wo oruko! Ahmeduana!

EHN, KI LO SE ORUKO?
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by phabulux: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
simpleseyi:

Can't this PhD holder make sentences without blunders? Or has the wife infested him with her wrong grammar? The other time it was 'how much did Nwobodo stole?' Please go and read brighter grammar book 1 to book 6.

Very funny!

If you must correct someone, be perfect yourself. Were you trying to say 'infect'?

4 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by phabulux: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:

EHN, KI LO SE ORUKO?

Nothing, I think. That's the sum-total of the biological processes that sprouted you. There's nothing in your head.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Blackfire(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Banjoramos:

As for sighting the moon, Islam follows a lunar calendar for its religious celebrations. In some countries, such as Saudi Arabia, the Islamic calendar is regularly used for everyday affairs. In other countries, the Gregorian calendar is used regularly, and the lunar calendar is referred to, for the religious holidays only.

In either case, the lunar calendar is a great mercy from God. Even if someone is stranded in a deserted place, he only needs to watch the moon and keep track of the new moons to mark the passage of time.

There is no need to be an astronomer and add occasional extra days, as with the solar calendar, so that the same months fall in the same seasons. Also, by following the lunar calendar, Ramadan and Hajj (pilgrimage) fall in different seasons of the year throughout a 33-year cycle. This way, one country does not always fast during a very hot or a very cold season, and likewise, the Hajj falls during various seasons of the year.

I hope that I have clarified things for you.

so they are like were wolves anxiously waiting for the full moon...
Pls continue.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Nigeriasam: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
ketekete:

won't u stay and keep quiet and enjoy your ill gotten loots. Posterity will never be kind to u 4 all your actions and inactions against d people of NE and Nigeria as a whole. Clueless, kindergarten and corrupt ex-president.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Ahmeduana(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
phabulux:

Nothing, I think. That's the sum-total of the biological processes that sprouted you. There's nothing in your head.
BE CAREFUL!!!
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Opiosko: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope and pray dem won't see dis moon till december, make dem fast to ..............ll
You are outdated. Who needs to sight the moon again these days? Just set the darn alarm.......
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by OLADD: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
God bless my amiable and patriotic ex president. I, amongst the 170million fellow countrymen and women will continue to see you as a hero. Some kidbrains said you did not have any choice other than to concede defeat on March 28, but those of us (who still have our senses intact and versed in our nation's history) knew the sacrifice you made to keep Nigeria one, even in the face of monumental electoral fraud committed to BRING-BACK-THEIR-GOVERNMENT). The victory of the wicked is just temporary. Cheers President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and best regards.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by phabulux: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ahmeduana:
BE CAREFUL!!!
I don hear!
You for cum bomb me, ba?

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by simpleseyi: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
phabulux:

Very funny!

If you must correct someone, be perfect yourself. Were you trying to say 'infect'?

Typographical errors are pardonable all over the world, but persistent grammatical blunders by a so called PhD holder is disheartening.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by kenoz(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by cdaboss: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
God will keep blessing u sir

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Aspiregreat: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
p1jiobi:
Buhari is a dullard, GEj is a hero. GEJ since u left no minster has been appointed, boko haram has resurrected, our dunce of a president is over whelmed, he even admited he couldn't do much because of his age. GEJ pls can u come back.

I know he will still come back, if babaonechance could come back ......then I believe GEJ will come back.......,....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Wilson125(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

If e no show, na to pack bag enter Togo oh!!! shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
hehehehhe, moon full dah side?
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by GeorgeAmax(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
#GEJMyHero

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by JakesJ(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Activity77:
Respect to d best president

Gej
God AlMighty Should Bless And Continuesly To Bless U & I, As U Respect And Acknowledge The Best Presido Of All The PresidentS. Thank U Brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
GEJ remains my President till 2019. Fvck the Brainless FirstClass Daura President! He should go to school before he parade himself as a President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by ibroauthen(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Hope and pray dem won't see dis moon till december, make dem fast to ..............ll

Lol funny you
Just dat ignorance ddy behind ur joke grin
Do u tink dia is no other way to calculate even if d moon refused to show up
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by Kenobus: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is a very good one. Let us be our brothers and sisters and remake Nigeria for us to move forward.
Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
God Bless You GEJ!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by M4gunners: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
GEJ my HERO God Will Keep Blessing You.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by JakesJ(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nigeriasam:
won't u stay and keep quiet and enjoy your ill gotten loots. Posterity will never be kind to u 4 all your actions and inactions against d people of NE and Nigeria as a whole. Clueless, kindergarten and corrupt ex-president.
Op! Why Still Keep An Allow This Kind Of Idiots, Stupid And Good 4 Nothing Goats Remain In House Making Them Sprite Out Nonsense & Bullshittt In Them....

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims by emeke042(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
egbaguy:
Who is he?
lol,were on earth are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu / President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant / Chancellor Merkel Invites Buhari To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.