Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. (4101 Views)

You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
I dhe suspect Buhari

1 Like

Re: Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. by davidtheblogger: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wow this poem is Awesome and touching ... Once upon a UNILAG by Makinde David

..... The pressure we bear
The nights we dare
The mornings we hurried
The afternoons we queued
The stress we defied
The assignments we replied
The freedom we sacrificed
The behaviors we sanctified
Nights of endless reading

Days when the sun choked our breathing continue reading :
http://unilaghype..com/2015/06/unilagnews-my-poem-for-unilag-struggles.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. by orogodoganyin(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
on this same nairaland, they killed Arnold, then Jackie, buh ur afraid to kill obj. can't u jst title ur thread 'OBASANJO IS DEAD' for once?
...smh

1 Like

Re: Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
soe:
Hmm..

I don't think it is kashamu.

I don't think it is GEJ's snippers.

I don't think it is Atiku.

I have run out of ideas sha....or is somebody owing baba money and has refused to pay?

Pls whoever bought chicken eggs from Ota Farm and has refused to pay should remember that baba is only the CEO....eliminate Baba and the rest of us will come for your head o
do they think it's easy to eliminate baba with all hin jazz? Baba sef na babalawo of his own

1 Like

Re: Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Obasanjo wey wan drink poisoned tea and base of the cup comot or Obasanjo wey fire dey burn for hin house,hin dey inside before but they no know how hin no dey inside again,na that Obasanjo they wan kill? Easy? Baba na babalawo,na osha

1 Like

Re: Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Maybe na Shekau and his boyz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much It Costs To Produce A Barrel Of Oil In Nigeria And Others / How The Pope Render The Argument Of Private Jet Pastors Useless / 2019: Presidential Candidates Yet To Unveil Their Agenda For Southeast – Igbo Wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.