Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos (62579 Views)

Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Kidnapper Discovered Inside A Canal In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Robber Drives Dagger In Man’s Head In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Xpaz: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
City of Sophisticated and Progressive hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by hedonistic: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
sukkot:
and what kinda children do you expect from a hedonistic lifestyle ? God fearing children ? lipsrsealed

What has my "hedonistic lifestyle" got to do with raising children who will have basic decency and conscientiousness? This has nothing to do with the fear of God or religiosity. It's about raising your children to know the difference between good and evil, and to become civilised members of society.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
hedonistic:

Honestly. It takes a very faulty upbringing (and perhaps some inherent genetic evil) to be so unconscionable. I'd rather not have children than have demonic animals like these. God forbid.
. The fact is; these hoodlums or area boys are children of poor and re-tarded people who in the first place should not breed, because they are not fit to breed since they cannot even feed themselves. My position has been and will continue to be that the poor should not be allowed to have children until they can prove that they can really start a family. More than 90% of the evils and crimes in Nigeria and other developing countries are perpetrated by ill-bred sons and daughters of the poor who in most cases are the parents of criminals and prostitutes. Intellectually re-tarded people will often bring up intellectually re-tarded children. Idi-ots breeding idio-ts. I see them everyday, from Bariga to Shomolu and from Shomolu to Mushin and from Mushin to Agege an from Agege to Sango. These criminals can be tracked and arrested from their hideouts at the motor parks. But the polticians will not let the police arrest them, because these hoodlums are the same political thugs of APC, PDP and OPC. They are the same cultists engaged in ritual murders of innocent people. Their employers and paymasters are the politicians who pretend to be Christians and Muslims, but their hands are stained with the innocent blood of their victims in Lagos State, Ogun State, Oyo State, Osun State, Ekiti State, Ondo State, Rivers State, Delta State, Edo State, Akwa Ibom State, Cross River State, Bayelsa State, Imo State, Abia State, Anambra State and the other states in Nigeria. Forget the political mantra of Change and all that jazz of demcratic elections, what we need in Nigeria is not election, but REVOLUTION to get of all these bloody evil and greedy politicians and all these demonic hoodlums and ritual cultists working for them.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
And one of them will be the goal keeper that will catch the head when played to him? Animals in human skin
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by sukkot: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
hedonistic:

What has my "hedonistic lifestyle" got to do with raising children who will have basic decency and conscientiousness? This has nothing to do with the fear of God or religiosity. It's about raising your children to know the difference between good and evil, and to become civilised members of society.
yeah yeah yeah i hear ya. do as i say dont do as i do tongue
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Orikinla:
. The fact is; these hoodlums or area boys are children of poor and re-tarded people who in the first place should not breed, because they are fit to breed since they cannot even feed themselves. My position has been and will continue to be that the poor should not be allowed to have children until they can prove that they can really start a family. More than 90% of the crimes and crimes in Nigeria and other developing countries are perpetrated by ill-bred sons and daughters of the poor who in most cases are the parents of criminals and prostitutes. Intellectually re-tarded people will often bring up intellectually re-tarded children. Idi-ots breeding idio-ts. I see them everyday, from Bariga to Shomolu and from Shomolu to Mushin and from Mushin to Agege an from Agege to Sango. These criminals can be tracked and arrested from their hideouts at the motor parks. But the polticians will not let the police arrest them, because these hoodlums are the same political thugs of APC, PDP and OPC. They are the same cultists engaged in ritual murders of innocent people. Their employers and paymasters are the politicians who pretend to be Christians and Muslims, but their hands are stained with the innocent blood of their victims in Lagos State, Ogun State, Oyo State, Osun State, Ekiti State, Ondo State, Rivers State, Delta State, Edo State, Akwa Ibom State, Cross River State, Bayelsa State, Imo State, Abia State, Anambra State and the other states in Nigeria. Forget the political mantra of Change and that jazz of demcratic elections, what we need in Nigeria is not election, but REVOLUTION to get of all these bloody evil and greedy politicians and all these demonic hoodlums and ritual cultists working for them.

You are wrong about the poor. I came from a very poor family. I have always love education and civilization. I fought tooth and nail to be where I am today. Some people are just animals, it is not because they are poor or not. I tasted suffering while growing up, no parental care. I was my own father, mother and same time child.

3 Likes

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Orikinla(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
We are in an uncivilized country governed by uncivilized rulers pretending to be civilized leaders. All of them employed the same hoodlums during the 2015 general elections. JKK and Ambode are their paymasters and taskmasters.

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
9jatatafo:

You are wrong about the poor. I came from a very poor family. I have always love education and civilization. I fought tooth and nail to be where I am today. Some people are just animals, it is not because they are poor or not. I tasted suffering while growing up, no parental care. I was my own father, mother and same time child.
. You are just among the minority of the poor with sanity. The majority of them behave and live like dogs. I also came from a poor family and grew up from Obalende to Shomolu and to Mushin. So, I know the facts of life of children born in abject poverty.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Papasmal(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
OBA Akiolu..please use your lagoon powers to stop your children from killing your children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Orikinla:
. The fact is; these hoodlums or area boys are children of poor and re-tarded people who in the first place should not breed, because they are not fit to breed since they cannot even feed themselves. My position has been and will continue to be that the poor should not be allowed to have children until they can prove that they can really start a family. More than 90% of the evils and crimes in Nigeria and other developing countries are perpetrated by ill-bred sons and daughters of the poor who in most cases are the parents of criminals and prostitutes. Intellectually re-tarded people will often bring up intellectually re-tarded children. Idi-ots breeding idio-ts. I see them everyday, from Bariga to Shomolu and from Shomolu to Mushin and from Mushin to Agege an from Agege to Sango. These criminals can be tracked and arrested from their hideouts at the motor parks. But the polticians will not let the police arrest them, because these hoodlums are the same political thugs of APC, PDP and OPC. They are the same cultists engaged in ritual murders of innocent people. Their employers and paymasters are the politicians who pretend to be Christians and Muslims, but their hands are stained with the innocent blood of their victims in Lagos State, Ogun State, Oyo State, Osun State, Ekiti State, Ondo State, Rivers State, Delta State, Edo State, Akwa Ibom State, Cross River State, Bayelsa State, Imo State, Abia State, Anambra State and the other states in Nigeria. Forget the political mantra of Change and all that jazz of demcratic elections, what we need in Nigeria is not election, but REVOLUTION to get of all these bloody evil and greedy politicians and all these demonic hoodlums and ritual cultists working for them.

That is the Nigerian Approach in action - Yes set the law but provide the environment for better, sustainable development.. what you have said can be likened to Having a Stagnant Canal in your backyard and complaining that Mosquitoes should not be allowed to breed and cause deaths to children from Malaria. In Nigeria we are fond of treating symptoms of a disease rather than curing the disease itself
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is inhumane! They are obviously cannibals and vampires. People like this would be easy tools in the hands of al queda and ISIL;with #100,000 each they can plant a bomb at a busy bus stop or inside a bus.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Orikinla:
. You are just among the minority of the poor with sanity. The majority of them behave and live like dogs. I also came from a poor family and grew up from Obalende to Shomolu and to Mushin. So, I know the facts of life of children born in abject poverty.

Guy.. are you sure we have not met before.. ? Wilma-->Awodi-Ora-->Mushin-->Obalende-->Surulere na small small dem dey chop elephant
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by hensben(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Orikinla:
you ve said it all bro.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by onajo2000(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
There is always a repercussion to every evil things people do
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
kekakuz:
can't be true
Sidon there, mushin na very notorious area , I grew up near mushin and I Thank God say na surulere guy I be, I schooled near mushin, BIRCH FREEMAN high school surulere (where fashola passed out from)and my school dey opposite EKO boys high school mushin, so my guy if ur agent see free house for u for mushin no collect am, if u come back from work, guys go beat u enter ur house, if u dey go work nko, dem go beat u reach bustop, dem no mention akala boys,
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by franxis(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
where is the photo, Coach and the Jersey dey wore ??
you dont need all that as a proof, i reside in mushin and i can authoritatively confirm to you that all these happens,they didnt even mention the main street such happens

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
nacosprof:
train ur kids and 2ndly stop early marriage,.this are so common in part of west an norther region,..children without proper care always end up that way,..plsss no offense say ur mind,..
Not only that, two kids is enuff some parents go fit train dem but some foolish poor parents go like born 6-12 wey dem no fit train and dem go dey tell u say the God wey give dem go help dem train am. We are the cause of our problem, we are over populated, even after boko haram bombings, we still plenty , nigerians pls born wetin u fit train, my own na 2 kids weda I wealthy or not
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by ibrokola(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
denkyw:
why all this bad news coming from the west recently, could it have something to do with the romance they have with the north, the west is now vice killers to the north when north kills 100, west kills 40 hmmmmm.
Child of Hate!
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Soreza:
TELL me their RELIGION THEN I tell you who they are
They are from South West region, now tell me who they are

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by funkiebully: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ontarget:

I thought you were claiming Lagos? Are you now realizing that Lagos is Yourba land? Since you are claiming Lagos you are also responsible for the rot there as well.

Shut up, Lagos is no man's land But geographically located in South West

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by 19naia(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
There will be a cleansing ,and next time it will be the right heads that will roll off the top... These thugs will meet their end or flee for their lives and hope to find repentance and make ammends for their damages...
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by jayteepadre: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Orikinla:

Let's condemn what is bad and not the poor people.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by bluice2(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Killings might be going on in these areas which is very bad; but playing ball with someone's head? that cant be true in any real sense. No matter how hardened criminals can be; they would always flee the scene of the crime once act has been perpetuated. All same security personals should be deployed in these zones to curb this menace!
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by sean079: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mushine one of d dangerous residential area in lag where hard drugs are used openly and weapon displayed in broad day light
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by wtfCode: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
hollowbar pple sha, not that they're naturally stewpid,but are darn barbaric!

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Young03:
Who lata scored d goal?

Go there and confirm yourself

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by wtfCode: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
bluice2:
Killings might be going on in these areas which is very bad; but playing ball with someone's head? that cant be true in any real sense. No matter how hardened criminals can be; they would always flee the scene of the crime once act has been perpetuated. All same security personals should be deployed in these zones to curb this menace!
are u actually a nigerian undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.