Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos (62581 Views)

Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Kidnapper Discovered Inside A Canal In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Robber Drives Dagger In Man’s Head In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
stephenqueen:
Chai so na person head dem dey use play ball shocked shocked shocked
Some people are just too wicked embarassed embarassed

Ogunlakaye and sango olukoso dey studio dey remix the thunder wey go fire the people that did this angry angry angry angry

stories
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
What are the police doing in Mushin?
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by HYBREED(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
AirstarKane:
shocked people worse than boko haram and ISIS still lives among real humans cry
this has been my claim. These people are worse than boko haram and if unchecked could lead to something worse. I am one of those who left that environs to ikorodu. Lost a friend some months ago that was shot on his way back from work by these hoodlums in a reprisal attack on ogunjobi street. Something urgently needs to be done. People are being killed, maimed and tortured @ will in these areas.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by travelex2015(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
That is barbaric
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by stephenqueen: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
chuna1985:

stories

I dey vex this one dey tell me say stories, e be like say craze dey your head ba undecided undecided.If I tear you slap, your brain go reboot angry angry angry

Don't bother to reply if you don't want thunder to fire you angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

I dey vex this one dey tell me say stories, e be like say craze dey your head ba undecided undecided.If I tear you slap, your brain go reboot angry angry angry

Don't bother to reply if you don't want thunder to fire you angry angry angry

let me do as if I didn't see those ur nonsense insults.

Loooooooooooooooool, I'm already scared already.

As for that ur story, e too long n false.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pple who don't love demselves and u expect dem to love you,live in d same country and answer countrymen with you?! Give me Biafra biko!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Orikinla:
. You are just among the minority of the poor with sanity. The majority of them behave and live like dogs. I also came from a poor family and grew up from Obalende to Shomolu and to Mushin. So, I know the facts of life of children born in abject poverty.
Dere's Nature and Nurture, His own case is Nature, Naturally is good and can't be influenced by evil while some are good and yet influenced by (nurture)environment factor.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Ujupsy: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Carnibal and barbaric Yoruba the fear of God is far from some of them them

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
ibrokola:
Child of Hate!
your phada
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by lastpage: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
loomer:
Only God can protect us from these people

Turn human being head to football. Haba

Slow-down please.

In this age of Camera-phones, you mean no one could even take a picture of the "hoodlums playing HEAD-BALL" and post it along with the interview?

[size=18pt]AaaDonBelieveIt![/size]

Lastpage!
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by loomer: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
lastpage:

Slow-down please.

In this age of Camera-phones, you mean no one could even take a picture of the "hoodlums playing HEAD-BALL" and post it along with the interview?

[size=18pt]AaaDonBelieveIt![/size]

Lastpage!

Just as u don't believe it, I don't want to believe it either but most of all, I don't even want to see it
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by kay29000(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is a BIG FAT LIE. No such thing happened there.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is this real or a joke?! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Bome01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
bigv:
Just when some peeps were caught in ritual activities some others had the guts to play ball with their fellow brothers head.
But come to think of it, how does a sane person find it easy to mutilate another fellow human being?? Simply inconceivable.
Dissect the mind of a psychopath, and you might get an insight into why they do what they do.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by pasol4real(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ontarget:

I thought you were claiming Lagos? Are you now realizing that Lagos is Yourba land? Since you are claiming Lagos you are also responsible for the rot there as well.
Oga try to read n undastand comments before quoting.
They said Southwest n not Yoruba land ,ofcourse every body knows Lagos is in the southwest of Nigeria, but it is not a yoruba land .its a no man's land .

1 Like

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by eluquenson(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mushin, the most notorious area in lagos state.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by hardbody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Makapounse(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
What is our new governor doing with hoodlums in the state , i don't even think Ambode knows, to curtail such situation is one of his responsibilities... Barbaric behaviour
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
NnennaNelly:
No pix? Bt dis is really unfair
Die na since there's no pix , must u see pix before u sympathy with the people concerned ? Na wa for u o
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by ibrokola(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
denkyw:
your phada
Is busy living his life while yours is busy regretting not bringing you up properly!
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by MistadeRegal(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
loomer:
Only God can protect us from these people

Turn human being head to football. Haba

They finally went back to the origin of football.......I'm not talking of that drink o!
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by olumalcolm(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
funkiebully:
Yet another South West terrific news
u jst dnt wnt to hv sense

Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by funkiebully: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
olumalcolm:
my papa jst dnt wnt to hv sense

Eya
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by olumalcolm(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
funkiebully:

Eya
it's all written all ova u
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by IGBOSON1: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked embarassed

Train your kids!!! And always put them in prayers.

God help us!!!

^^^I suspect most of these thugs are born throway! So the issue of parents bringing up their kids with good morals and the fear of God doesn't apply in this case!

Most of them find it hard to grasp the concepts of love and empathy!
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by notoriousbabe: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Only chelshit fans can do such a callous thing grin
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I suspect most of these thugs are born throway! So the issue of parents bringing up their kids with good morals and the fear of God doesn't apply in this case!

Most of them find it hard to grasp the concepts of love and empathy!
hmmm we never can tell , some where born in a good home but couldn't get good home training.

though some kids will not just listen
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
hedonistic:

Honestly. It takes a very faulty upbringing (and perhaps some inherent genetic evil) to be so unconscionable. I'd rather not have children than have demonic animals like these. God forbid.

It's a sad one, really. And the most painful part of the whole thing is that other members of the society are the ones who usually pay the price of the failure of one parent to raise his/her child well.
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by no1madman(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
no b 2day
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by bamite(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
NnennaNelly:
No pix? Bt dis is really unfair
u're inhumane
Re: Gang Play Football With Man's Head After They Behead Him In Mushin Lagos by bamite(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
Barbaric act!sad
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts / Man Wheeling Corpse Of A Nigerian Woman On Trolley In New York Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.