Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! (2718 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari / I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry!!! He Is Not Our Messiah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2015
A man that never acted like an elder states man, all he wanted was power, to man the office of the president.

2011 Post election violence erupted because of him, he never for one day condemned the dreaded boko haram .

Buhari is not an option.....................

Sorry, he is not my President.

14 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by ticker(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
A man that never acted like an elder states man, all he wanted was power, to man the office of the president.

2011 Post election violence erupted because of him, he never for one day condemned the dreaded boko haram .

I am with you on this one

11 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by iliyande(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2015
Change is here to stay maybe you should prepare to stay with hate for the next four years gringrin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by donholy28(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2015
he wanted to win d election after so many defeats not to rule
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mogidi: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

1m likes, I hate the dullard more than you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2015
iliyande:
Change is here to stay maybe you should prepare to stay hate for the next four years gringrin
Change? Well, I'm still waiting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by emperorchedda(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

Are you kidding me?? Nobody is begging you to accept him as your president, you are insignificant for all we care, President Buhari doesn't even know you exist.

Whether you like it or not he is in charge of the nation you are living in and his policies will affect you whether directly or indirectly

Love Nigeria or Leave it

13 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by disumusa: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2015
Mogidi:

you haters ibo, be frank you hate any other tribe that are not ibo, including ss people b/c today ibo claim they own rivers,delta state, the way they claim owner of lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by disumusa: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Mogidi:

ibos pls pls just tell me the tribe that you people like or love.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mogidi: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2015
disumusa:
you haters ibo, be frank you hate any other tribe that are not ibo, including ss people b/c today ibo claim they own rivers,delta state, the way they claim owner of lagos.

In your empty mind you thought I was Igbo because I saw no good coming from PMB.

You see your life?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mogidi: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2015
disumusa:
ibos pls pls just tell me the tribe that you people like or love.
Hating PMB is not the exclusive preserve of the Igbos, we hate him in the SS too, probably more than the Igbos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Buharı doesn't even know who you are, u can hate all u want
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by PointB: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Op, I won't blame you.

It's very difficult to like dullards; and semi-literates. It's even worse when such person happened to be a fulani cattle herder.

It would have been better if the Duara dullard had continued with his career of rearing his 150 cows across the length and breadth of the country, clutching a koran in one hand, and a dagger in the other.

Sadly, such man, from the abyss of ignorance, and depth of dreary sits astride an elevate seat.

The omen is bad; doom has come!

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by cy4cent(f): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

You don't have to like him bro, like him or not he is the president of Nigeria, unless you are not a Nigerian.

Besides not everyone likes you even in that private life you are living, not to talk of a public figure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
I hate your president................................

I hate Buhari................

He is not my President because he deserve it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by funlord(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

grin
Kassidy4luv:

But who cares about your views? Not even your parents or pets I'm sure! When you become somebody let us know, then we can debate your bad belle further!

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari is not my Hero........................

I hate Buhari with passion.............................

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by disumusa: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Buhari is not my Hero........................

I hate Buhari with passion.............................

but zoooooologist is your hero

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by atlwireles: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari is the president of the almajiris and their willing slaves. The Daura President knows his cattles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

1. Everyone has a choice to like or hate

2. Buhari is about the most respected statesman in the North (you aren't from the north and aren't aware of this, but that doesn't change this fact).

3. Buhari wanted power to correct many of the ills of past leaders. He knows his capabilities and he knows he has it in him.

4. Buhari condemned the 2011 post-election violence perpetrated by his supporters. You probably aren't aware of this simply because you don't want to

5. Buhari continually condemned the activities of Bokoharam. But again, you aren't aware of this simply because you don't want to. Buhari even called for the government to stop the mass execution of the captured ones and follow a more reasonable approach to tackle the mess. But of course this happened at the beginning before the BH militants metamorphosed into the dreaded blood thirsty terrorist they are today. I do not expect you to also know this because you never cared to know. I'm sure the only bit you know is where Buhari called on the Army to stop the mass executions; you will surely know this bit because it is the kind of story you want to hear to fuel your present hate.

6. But like I mentioned earlier, everyone has a choice to love or hate; everyone also has a choice to seek full information before they begin to love or hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by disumusa: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mogidi:

In your empty mind you thought I was Igbo because I saw no good coming from PMB.

You see your life?
with your hatred mind you hate every other tribe mr osu yamini.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by atlwireles: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mogidi:

You see your life?

The slaves must defend their master, don't be surprise. grin grin grin grin Oga Mogidi, how body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by anthony86(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
The facts remains that 12 million nigerians like him
10 million nigerians dont like him and the remaining 148 million Nigerians don't give a Bleep about what you think

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buhari is not my president.................................

He dosen't deserve my respect at all.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by disumusa: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Hating PMB is not the exclusive preserve of the Igbos, we hate him in the SS too.
lielie i reside at rumuigbo if the election was free and fair buhari/dakuku will win in river and ss

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mogidi: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
atlwireles:

The slaves must defend their master, don't be surprise. grin grin grin grin Oga Mogidi, how body

Bros na God face we dey look jare, don't mind the stu..pid hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mogidi: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
atlwireles:
Buhari is the president of the almajiris and their willing slaves. The Daura President knows his cattles.

Abeg no kill porsin wiff laff joor grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari knows his nama jare....kikikikikik

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by rabimlomo: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
I hate your president................................

I hate Buhari................

He is not my President because he deserve it.

When you hate someone, you are only hurting yourself and doing harm to your health. Especially when you have no choice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May be you should stop coming to nairaland for a while so as to regain your emotions smiley

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Power monger even at old age.............................................

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by babadee1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whether you like him or not o, he's still your president for the next four years.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INTROVERT..... The Amazing FTC Super Woman / Is Nigeria Still Towing The Path Of Democracy? / Ex-heads Of State Will Protect Jonathan From Persecution —kukah. PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.