Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! (2729 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari / I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry!!! He Is Not Our Messiah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by atlwireles: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Abeg no kill porsin wiff laff joor grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari knows his nama jare....kikikikikik

Is just a statement of fact, grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
What goes around comes around......................................

NEMESIS must surely catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by PointB: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
atlwireles:
Buhari is the president of the almajiris and their willing slaves. The Daura President knows his cattles.

hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by iliyande(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
iliyande:
Change is here to stay maybe you should prepare to stay with hate for the next four years gringrin
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Moheat(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am with you on this. I never liked him for once!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mamaflex(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Whocarex! Wake up. He is your president for the next 4years.

If you are asked or given a form to fill that has the question of who your president is, you have know option than to acknowledge him. So, live with it.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by atlwireles: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamaflex:

If you are asked or given a form to fill that has the question of who your president is, you have know option than to acknowledge him. So, live with it.

Have you ever filled a form, where you were asked such a question? The OP said he has no president, he just gave you, your answer.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by tucky200(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Change? Well, I'm still waiting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What do you mean...u expecting him to have changed nigeria by now,after all what jonathan did to our economy
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by fx45(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamaflex:

You dont seem to understand.... I personally get this feeling of revulsion anytime I remember that bloodthirsty terrorist is president of Nigeria. It's going to be an impossible 4 years with that Dullard in charge.

I dont like him and I will NEVER accept him as my President. He's not my President. As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria doesn't have a President.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mamaflex(f): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
atlwireles:

Have you ever filled a form, where you were asked such a question? The OP said he has no president, he just gave you, your answer.
I'm not saying he wil be given a form. I'm just giving him a scenario that its a necessity he can't live without. As long him/she is a Nigerian, Buhari is his/her president wether he likes it or not.

And nobody cares how he feels, cos it doesn't change a thing.

I'm not suppose to comment on a fooolish thread like this one. My bad.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by atlwireles: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamaflex:
I'm not saying he wil be given a form. I'm just giving him a scenario that its a necessity he can't live without. As long him/she is a Nigerian, Buhari is his/her president wether he likes it or not.

And nobody cares how he feels, cos it doesn't change a thing.

I'm not suppose to comment on a fooolish thread like this one. My bad.

Ask yourself who is foolish here? The OP said he has no President, your scenario will never happen. By the way he can live without having the Almajiri Dullard from Daura be his President. His thread is already an example. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Chiaka(f): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
disumusa:
you haters ibo, be frank you hate any other tribe that are not ibo, including ss people b/c today ibo claim they own rivers,delta state, the way they claim owner of lagos.

lol! grin grin grin Bad try! Ibos don't hate SS in fact they see them as brothers- and they truly are, most of them have Ibo words in their languages and they have similar culture and believe
fortunately I have relatives from both SS/SE and they get along very well. trying to create division because you so envy SS/SE people and wishing you are either but unfortunately you neither. Keep having sleepless nights about SS/SE people.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by alrahmanonline(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
A man that never acted like an elder states man, all he wanted was power, to man the office of the president.

2011 Post election violence erupted because of him, he never for one day condemned the dreaded boko haram .

Buhari is not an option.....................

Sorry, he is not my President.
Mr it is either you wake up from your slumber or do the needful, Lagoon tins..
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Chiaka(f): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
disumusa:
ibos pls pls just tell me the tribe that you people like or love.

Ibos are not tribalist and don't have problems hating other tribes. Have you seen any Ibo coming out to say they hate certain tribes?? Answer is no, except you show them hate they will have no other choice but do same. they may agitate for a nation of theirs doesn't mean they hate. Infact Ibos truly integrate, most times they even learn the languages of people where they live and adopt of their cultures also.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Mamaflex(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
fx45:

You dont seem to understand.... I personally get this feeling of revulsion anytime I remember that bloodthirsty terrorist is president of Nigeria. It's going to be an impossible 4 years with that Dullard in charge.

I dont like him and I will NEVER accept him as my President. He's not my President. As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria doesn't have a President.
Who is asking for your acceptance? Its ok if that will make you feel better.

My recommendation /prescription: Each day you wake up in the morning, say;" Buhari is not my president" two times in the morning, two times in the afternoon, and two times in the evening. That should make you feel better, in order for you to survive the next 4years. You need it. Get well.

And you guys should stop quoting me on this fooolish thread. Bye!
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Chiaka(f): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Its no surprise even JESUS was not loved by all.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by ismax: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bleep u haters..like it or not he'll rule for gud four years so befor den u can relocate to cameroon or togo for d time being
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by fx45(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mamaflex:
My recommendation /prescription: Each day you wake up in the morning, say;" Buhari is not my president" two times in the morning, two times in the afternoon, and two times in the evening. That should make you feel better, in order for you to survive the next 4years. You need it. Get well
I'm sorry... Your prescription/recommendation is a very bad one. It's suicidal... I will likely choke and die in the process... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
[s]
emperorchedda:
Are you kidding me?? Nobody is begging you to accept him as your president, you are insignificant for all we care, President Buhari doesn't even know you exist.

Whether you like it or not he is in charge of the nation you are living in and his policies will affect you whether directly or indirectly

Love Nigeria or Leave it
[/s]
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by ddippset(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
A man that never acted like an elder states man, all he wanted was power, to man the office of the president.

2011 Post election violence erupted because of him, he never for one day condemned the dreaded boko haram .

and buhari loves you. He can't stop thinking about putting you in his cabinet. He says you're a very important Nigerian.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Suchie(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kassidy4luv:

Me too,Naija will be worst than it is.When i heard about buhari i tot maybe it was his son or his younger brother that was coming out for president i didnt know it was the same old fool i heard about 30 years ago.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by Suchie(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
ddippset:
and buhari loves you. He can't stop thinking about putting you in his cabinet. He says you're a very important Nigerian.

Taaaa,close yur stinking mouth...yu suck
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by xmich(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
disumusa:
you haters ibo, be frank you hate any other tribe that are not ibo, including ss people b/c today ibo claim they own rivers,delta state, the way they claim owner of lagos.

Which of the ss are you talking about

mumu we are Igbo get a sense and reason before disgraceing your self in public.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by ddippset(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
They call him a dullard, yet they are fans of an ex president who: 1. Cannot even control his wife. 2. Whose wife speaks all sorts of grammatical blunder. 3. Who could construct a sentence like : how much did Jim nwobodo STOLE?
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by mensdept: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is not any change, its more like "Oga thank you for hijacking these mumu people's change since 2007, pretending to be opposition candidate and now Mr President."

Its the same click ruling day in and day out.
Re: I Dont Like Buhari, Am Sorry.!!!!! by ddippset(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Suchie:

Taaaa,close yur stinking mouth...yu suck
talking about 'stink', that's what your habitat was like before you turned 9 months, and also the passage you came through; they stank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Die, Pro-biafra Agitators Tells Father Mbaka / Nigeria Vs Iran: Are We Really Going To War? / South West Nigeria An Envy Of Other Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.