Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor (32796 Views)

Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
All na WASH WASH--EFCC is just a f@$#cking lapdog.. what has happened to Lucky Igbenidion, Gbenga Daniels, Maina, Uduaghan, Timipriye Sylva (Buhari's Right-hand Man), ASP Alams, Patience Jonathan, Farouk Lawan, Yakubu Audu, Deziani Alison Madueke, the Okonjo Brothers, the Vaswani Brothers, the Chagoury Brothers, Andy and Ifeanyi UBA, Ifeanyi UBA, Otedola.. EFCC is just play-acting.. mark my words today.. nothing will happen.. a country where Drug-lords become Senators, Governors and have mouth more than legitimate business-men. NONSENSE.. just free the guy and drop all the Charges like you always do in the end..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by millionaireman: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
winniz:
The witch hunting has just began, na Okorocha and APC handwork.

ORO does not seem to do witch hunting. kim Kim must have brought himself to the public glare recently. Kim Kim eyed office of PDP Chair when Muazu was being pressured to resign.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
dataconnect316:
Good news at last

hope u not scamming?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by lanreganiu: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Long overdue cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by ihedioramma: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
winniz:

It's hightime you make use of your brain, Has Okoroawusa that is heavily involved in these paid Imolites their 11 months salary?
guy go away with your party love way(pdp). i only ask you to tell nigerian's what ohakiunu did for four years in office in imo state start from okigwe his zone? for mr.rochas nwa okorocha the people's governor and only hope nigerian's have for now, orlu is example of his good goverment let imo people help me tell this guy the works people's governor is doing in imo state .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by dekdek: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jonah-daft the curse is gone and suddenly efcc is awake to its responsibilities. It was a good thing we voted out the fool.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by winniz: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
millionaireman:

ORO does not seem to do witch hunting. kim Kim must have brought himself to the public glare recently. Kim Kim eyed office of PDP Chair when Muazu was being pressured to resign.

Rochas has been in the news lately for all the wrong reasons and to him PDP in Imo state is behind it so he wants to tame them. It seems he's nursing a presidential ambition all those bad news about him are not good for his political career.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by ihedioramma: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
dekdek:
Jonah-daft the curse is gone and suddenly efcc is awake to its responsibilities. It was a good thing we voted out the fool.
You are on .
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by humilitypays(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am fully in support of Ikedi Ohakim's arrest/prosecution, but then, this anti-corruption fight must not be carried out in a biased and tribalistic way.

When are they going to invite and arrest:

1. OBJ for the transcorp fraud? And other public fund looting he perpetrated during his tenure?

2. Atiku for BPE privatisation scam and many more?

3. Ahmed Bola Tinubu for all the Lagos State fund he embezzled as governor and even during Fashola's tenure?

4. Lucky Igbinedion and many others?

Buhari and APC wants to start a tribal and selective crime fight and it will never go down well...let's wait and see.

Prosecute all past corrupt leaders whether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Idoma, APC, PDP, AD, CPC, etc or watch Nigeria go aflames with time.

#EFCCMustStopSelectiveProbePolitical/TribalWitchHunting

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by 48noble(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
I think we should know the reasons for all these arrests so that we can be able to estimate how much that comes in as fund for social packages / welfare as promised by Pa PMB....
1. Timipre Silva dropped?
2. Ikedi Ohakim. Gonna Drop?
3. ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by dekdek: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
ihedioramma:
i am a coward .

No wonder.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by front247: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
All of a sudden efcc woke up frm slumber Every time we hear Effcc arrest this person, arrest that, we have never heard where they sentence them to jail.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by humilitypays(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
voltron:
All na WASH WASH--EFCC is just a f@$#cking lapdog.. what has happened to Lucky Igbenidion, Gbenga Daniels, Maina, Uduaghan, Timipriye Sylva (Buhari's Right-hand Man), ASP Alams, Patience Jonathan, Farouk Lawan, Yakubu Audu, Deziani Alison Madueke, the Okonjo Brothers, the Vaswani Brothers, the Chagoury Brothers, Andy and Ifeanyi UBA, Ifeanyi UBA, Otedola.. EFCC is just play-acting.. mark my words today.. nothing will happen.. a country where Drug-lords become Senators, Governors and have mouth more than legitimate business-men. NONSENSE.. just free the guy and drop all the Charges like you always do in the end..
God bless you plenty jareh....and let me add to your list....what about Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Madam Ete, Peter Odili, Bukola Saraki (who's now a senate president), Theodore Orji (who's now a senator), and the list continues...until these aforementioned thieves go to jail for public fund looting, EFCC remains a joke and a political witch-hunting tool!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
ok
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Ndkings1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
A very useless man...d worst governor imo has ever had....criminal

For d records, this man almost milked imo state dry out of his deperation to acquire as much wealth as he can within a space of some years.....

I hope the EFcc does the needfull

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by anigold(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:
When are we arresting

Tinubu
Fashola
Amaechi
OBJ
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Etc........

Or they are all saints?
Buhari must start from his closet or else he is witch hunting

he wont wanna commit political suicide just like 'political bitting the fingers that feed you'
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by ajja: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
pls attention stop drinking sign buhari
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by slap1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
I remember when his house in Owerri got burnt. He cried that it is the only house he has in Owerri. Liar.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by ihedioramma: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
dekdek:

No wonder.
dude
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by mmsen: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
obailala:
PDP had 16 years to witch-hunt and imprison all the APC rogues that have been stealing and impoverishing Nigerians. What did PDP do with that long opportunity?... They themselves were too distracted stealing that they couldn't even arrest a single APC rogue all through their time.

Now APC has taken over and is about to start arresting PDP rogues, some agents of darkness are crying witch-hunt.

You seem to make a distinction between the PDP and the APC - what difference is there between the two?

How many APC members were not PDP members at one point? Who has been a more crooked politician than Tinubu? Or Atiku?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by coolluk(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
i have not read the topic but i am glad, after 4 years of waste in imo state , i hope he doesnt escape
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by obailala(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
mmsen:

You seem to make a distinction between the PDP and the APC - what difference is there between the two?

How many APC members were not PDP members at one point? Who has been a more crooked politician than Tinubu? Or Atiku?
My comment was only in response to a statement that the arrest of Ohakim is political witch-hunting.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Caliph69: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
I remember a bill board close to Owerri Airport some time last year with a caption:
#BringBackOhakim. Abeg make them bring him back oh!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by ElFenomeno1: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:
EFCC is just waking up now like the Daura President smh

The Daura President has a functional brain that is 99% better than your father's
That makes your father a nano-dullard...... grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by brightleave(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:
u nearly no get sense o.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by adconline(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
part of the money was used to send his daughter to UK for study-- she later married oyibo.. #CapitalFlight
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by tempest69: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:
all tanks to PMB. Unlike ur clueless GEJ..
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by ibrokola(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
dataconnect316:
Good news at last
Where is your office located? We will come and buy and also know where to arrest you if it's a scam!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by 1stGenius(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
What does it profit EFCC to charge one to court for 1billion naira fraud and for the person to be discharged and acquited with 1million naira fine? #whofoolswho?#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / 2019 Potential Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.