Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor (32794 Views)

Photos From Ikedi Ohakim's 60th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Amenyin: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Its good to know but when will efcc arrest and arraigned the former Gov of akwa ibom,sen akpabio8-)
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by viczing(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

The Daura President has a functional brain that is 99% better than your father's
That makes your father a nano-dullard...... grin

Those that are bastard n orphans tend to mumu like yu, sha u be bastard already
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yoruba BASTA-RD.. So na so only Igbo people wey dey corrupt?

What about Tinubu and Atiku and numerous other hausa and yoruba past leaders?

I blame GEJ for not using his powers to deal with you guys when he had the chance.

obailala:
PDP had 16 years to witch-hunt and imprison all the APC rogues that have been stealing and impoverishing Nigerians. What did PDP do with that long opportunity?... They themselves were too distracted stealing that they couldn't even arrest a single APC rogue all through their time.

Now APC has taken over and is about to start arresting PDP rogues, some agents of darkness are crying witch-hunt.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jealous hater, go and arrest him na.

Idio-t from a region that contributes Nothing to Nigeria , yet greed envy and bad belle dey make you talk rubbish.

One day this evil you guys are wishing on the South East and South South will come back to hunt you guys permanently

Amenyin:
Its good to know but when will efcc arrest and arraigned the former Gov of akwa ibom,sen akpabio8-)
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Rucheen(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jail him
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by docsholz(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
forexexpert:

I blame GEJ for not using his powers to deal with you guys when he had the chance.

forexexpert:
Jealous hater, go and arrest him na.
Idio-t from a region that contributes Nothing to Nigeria , yet greed envy and bad belle dey make you talk rubbish.
One day this evil you guys are wishing on the South East and South South will come back to hunt you guys permanently
I know it's not easy being a bigot but try and make sense grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by lomodele(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
If EFCC could arrest Ohakim den I they should not forget Rochas
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by MolarT(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
long overdue
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by obailala(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
forexexpert:

First of all, I am Igbo, and I'm one of the many sensible ones.

Secondly, you are the BASTARD here and whoever it is that eventually raised you raised an iimbecile.

Thirdly, I would be very happy if Buhari arrests and kills all the corrupt Igbo leaders; that way the south east would be the only region without thieves as leaders and there would be accelerated development. I cant wait for people like T.A Orji, Udenwa, Mbadinuju, Nnamani and the rest of the rogue south-eastern leaders to be incarcerated.

Finally if only your hero GEJ had done the needful, Nigeria would have been rid of at least half of the rogues presently in Abuja hijacking the government of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Oiselenjakhian(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Godsonkemz(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Clean and green governor cleaned out.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by arsenal33: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:
EFCC is just waking up now like the Daura President smh

EFCC was asleep until the Daura Avenger came along

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Bollinger(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
obailala:
PDP had 16 years to witch-hunt and imprison all the APC rogues that have been stealing and impoverishing Nigerians. What did PDP do with that long opportunity?... They themselves were too distracted stealing that they couldn't even arrest a single APC rogue all through their time.

Now APC has taken over and is about to start arresting PDP rogues, some agents of darkness are crying witch-hunt.

And 67 Mo.rons likes this post. What has you political affiliations got to do with corruption. Nigerians and their dimwit mentality.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by ademoladeji(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Flets:
When are we arresting

Tinubu
Fashola
Amaechi
OBJ
Atiku
Kwankwaso
Etc........

[s]Or they are all saints?
Buhari must start from his closet or else he is witch hunting[/s]

after the arrest of
GEJ
PEJ
Diezani Alison-Madueke
Okonjo Iweala
Stella Odua
Asari Dokubo
Alex Badeh
Obanikoro....
Or thees are all saints too?
Buhari must start from anywhere he likes
#RandomSampling
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by obailala(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bollinger:

And 67 Mo.rons likes this post. What has you political affiliations got to do with corruption. Nigerians and their dimwit mentality.
If you were patient enough to read the statement I quoted, you would have understood why I referred to it as a party affair, and you would also understand who really is the slowpoke.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Bollinger(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
obailala:

obailala:
If you were patient enough to read the statement I quoted, you would have understood why I referred to it as a party affair, and you would also understand who really is the slowpoke.

I know the scholarly institutions in Nigeria are not up to standard but it can't be that bad now. Did you even read your first post before making it public? You started off like it's a political party's objective to persecute it's opposing rivals. Or don't you understand what you wrote? did someone write it for you?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by dokunbam(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
obailala:

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by jossyj: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Only in biafra land, how about gbenga daniel,shegu oni,tinub, sheriff, aganga, tafa balogu,
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by obailala(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bollinger:

I know the scholarly institutions in Nigeria are not up to standard but it can't be that bad now. Did you even read your first post before making it public? You started off like it's a political party's objective to persecute it's opposing rivals. Or don't you understand what you wrote? did someone write it for you?
Oh very well.. here's someone talking about the quality of higher institutions in Nigeria yet you appear to lack even the most basic comprehension ability expected of a primary 4 pupil. I stated clearly that my post was a direct response to someone else's who raised an allegation of politics. Did you even go back to read my original post like I suggested before yapping about standard of education?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by babardos70: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nothing will come out of the arrest. Na today dem dey arrest and later found nothing. EFCC Toothless DOD. They can only chase and prosecute YAHOO BOYS because yahoo boy don't have power.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Austinio: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Remembered how this dude prior to 2011 election was beating his chest claiming he will win the election because he is on ground, but later found himself on the ground after he was floored by Okorocha ... Ikiri or whatever it means grin
you are on point jo. Ikiri na him
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by favourelisha(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Useless EFCC,what of tinubu...
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by rossyc(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good for him, they should do same to Thief Orji.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by samtol4(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
obailala:

Gbam!You nailed it .Weather Apc or Pdp a thief should be arrested and jailed .
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
viczing:
EFCC is just waking up now like the Daura President smh
I think u are d one dat is dull. what did GEJ do when he was in charge. did EFCC move swiftly
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by sixtus3606(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
Halleluyah!!!! I am so happy! Finally the monster has no hiding place!!!

ademoladeji:
A former governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim, has been arrested by the Economic and FINANCIAL Crimes COMMISSION, EFCC.

Mr. Ohakim, governor between 2007 and 2011, was arrested Thursday at about 10.05 am at his residence in the Asokoro district of Abuja.

A source at the commission said an invitation was sent to the former governor but that he failed to turn up Wednesday as advised.

EFCC operatives, who had been on his trail for days, our source said, stormed his residence Thursday and drove him in an unmarked car to the commission’s headquarters in the Maitama district of the nation’s CAPITAL.

He is currently being detained, with his interrogation expected to begin later in the day.

The source said the former governor has questions to answer concerning a number of PROPERTY allegedly traced to him.

Also, a former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, has willingly surrendered himself for questioning almost the same time Mr. Ohakim was brought into the EFCC’s headquarters in Abuja.

He is currentl‎y been quizzed by the commission’s operatives over alleged bribery and MONEY laundering offences.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/185273-efcc-arrests-former-imo-governor-ikedi-ohakim.html?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by Helives: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
EFCC arrest Ohakim for corruption, an Igbo man would complain, they arrested Fani-Kayode for corruption also the yoruba man did same, they arrested Nyako for corruption the Hausa/Fulain man would complain also, they arrested Silvia for corruption the Ijaw man also complained, Ibori was jailed for corruption the Niger-deltan's said it was not fair, if they arrest Dezani tomorrow, Niger-delta would complain, if Odua is jailed for corruption the south-east would want a break-up, if Babaginda is jailed for corruption the entire north will take up arms, if Fayoshe is impeached for wrong doings the west would be vexed. Senator's are getting huge pay against the good of all, Nigerians are complaining, Governors are loothing, Nigerians complain too, Buhari promised to fight corruption, Nigerians are complaining, Buhari has started the fight on corruption via EFCC, still Nigerians are complaining. What do Nigerians truely want for themselves? They want things to change but do not want change. Untill Nigerians do away with sentiments of tribe or religion they can never get a better nation where there would be justice, fairness, development and progress for all.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by sunshine1974(m): 12:45am On Jun 19, 2015
When will they arrest obasanjo?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by helpuindia: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2015
fatdon2:
No big deal. He is not above the
law.
If he has a case to answer, let him
answer it. I know this is selective
Justice, as there are several
people far more corrupt than
Ikedi Ohakim walking as free men. But if
Ikedi Ohakim is found wanting, let him face the law!

www.helpuindia.com[color=#990000][/color] grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor by chuose: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2015
[size=14pt]FUNNY THEY ONLY ARREST PEOPLE FROM SE/SS

TINUBU THAT STOLE ENOUGH FOR A COUNTRY HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily / Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.