Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short (2086 Views)

I / Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Didn't you notice she's short before you approached her?

That's whats in your mind right?

Well at first, I wanted to just mess around for the time being, when I broke up with my ex.

I never believed we'd stay this long. Then I just completed my NYSC program and was searching for a job . Now I've got a considerable well paying job and leaving quite comfortably AND I want to settle down!!

Yes like get married and have kids!!

We're in the 2nd year of our relationship

I'm only 5 7" tall and her head is way below my shoulder blade (smh)

I'mI considering my future kids. Though she's fair, slim (slim+short) jesu

And some other xtics I can tolerate as a boyfriend but not beyond: Her excessive make up and crave for fashion and material things. believe me bae can't stay 10mins without her masquerade costumes on

I hope you are not judging me already. I dont want to take her to the alter out of pity or for the time wasted, but that part of me says nay

Please advice

Not trolling matured and responsible advice needed
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by peeparty(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015

we will be having deliverance service in my church this evening.

will you come?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Zenayia(f): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
How about i comment on your thread cos you are dumb?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
Seun lalasticlala wish you could help I seriously need cogent views so as not to make regrettable mistakes

Thanks
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by agarawu23(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
yungwizzy creating dumb thread since 19 kokoro grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Hazardd(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zenayia:
How about i comment on your thread cos you are dumb?

Don't just abuse tell me why you said so

thanks anyway
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by lonngmann(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
A man go to do what he has to do

Why wait till now when you know you can't take her to the altar
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Zenayia(f): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hilarious! And u condemning her because she is short aint enough reason?

SMH
Yungwizzzy:

Don't just abuse tell me why you said so

thanks anyway
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Caseless: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Las las , na dat short girl you go marry.

You didn't see those physical defect(in your words) before you went ahead to use her to 'pass time'?

Like my people say; wetin no good make u for chop e no go good make use ur teeth break am. She no good for marriage and she good for backing.

May God give her to u as a wife.
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by stephenqueen: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by ArchEnemy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Stop castigating this guy and give him something constructive

Op, you need to make up your mind and take a firm decision.

The problem with some of us is that we don't focus on what we want and end up going too far with what we would not want

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Slimzjoe(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Didn't you see all that when you started the relationship

Honestly, if you don't like her again for marriage, Drop her and Find the one you want

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by KAPOVee: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bleep!ng hilarious
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Obadiah77(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
thoushal not marrt short girl,
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by curious321: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
You want to break up because you suffer with your own insecurities.
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Omotayor123(f): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Abeg make I commot here....
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by iamkingzlee(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Who be this one again?? undecided Chairman, that's not love, free the babe!
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by faradexs09(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Uhm guess she riz under 4 or on 5ft..uhm her pix first before I comment my reserve cool
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by skyfullofstars(f): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
My boyfriends height is 1.72 and mine 1.60, and it isnt and will never be a problem.

However, if you dont want to marry her, dont marry her, its that simple.

No matter what your reasons are, if you dont want to spend the rest of your life with her, thats fair.

However, break up with her in a gently manner, and do not use her for $ex.

Dont make her waste her time with you if you dont love her
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by MEILYN(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
This one nah small matter now. Buy her high heels and continue with the marriage. No more excuses, just marry her for goodness sakes. Her punanny no get issues abi? Afterall you don dey enjoy the punnany before now.... You don slack her punnany finish, now you won leave am for another man. Bad guy.
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Bro,u've 2 big yrs of her life na!Notwithstanding,2yrs can't be compare with yrs of marriage!
Bro,na only God fit work am out wella ohhh.It's sumhow hard now dat u are working.Just pray nd let God work it out.
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by McBeee(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
says a tall dwarf
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Orimili(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with OP's arguement. He's considering his offspring, and that's very admirable, as many people fail to see beyond feelings of love/lust. I'm 6'5" and I want to marry a woman that's at least 6'.

To OP, you have to make up your mind whether you want to marry her or not. If height is a major factor for you, you shouldn't ignore it and live, feeling you made a mistake.

Also, why did you wait so long to make this decision?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Well before my advice permit me to say u re very dumb...I mean very wicked and unconsiderate...after wasting her time??...her heart, her everything u want to to drop her??...didn't u see dat before u started out with her, my prayer for u is the tall gal u want to marry, u ll first date a gal dat ll waste u for 4 years same way u wasted dat gal den u ll now find d woman u ll marry

Now my advice for u....becos marriage is a serious business u cnt go into it with pity..u cnt marry her so explain to her and leave....u cnt marry someone u re not physically attracted to, if u re not attracted to her how den cn u love her, adore her sexually and all round out??...love first begins with an attraction, it could be physical or mentally (for does attracted to intelligent women) so leave the lady for God to sort out her perfect man for her, go for ur tall gals, if u marry her, she ll suffer cos u wnt adore or appreciate her because she doesn't hav the tinz u appreciate in a woman and u might not hav a successful marriage so leave her be and go for wat turns u on...Bt be rest assured dat wat goes around comes around...u ll surely be paid back with ur own coin....no be swear nah facts undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Nickymezor(f): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by mzpetite(f): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
vewi funny! grin but am short tooo wink or maybe she doesn't ve a cute shape like I do! lol! just jokinggggggg oooooo(but is the truth anyways), abeg bfore some flies start peching. round me on this. but sincerely, it obvious u really do not like her, probably not coz of her height. just break it off peacefully. u know ow u guys do the shi na. cud b annoying tho

but we humans sefi! y date someone u knw u can't get married to? I do not understand
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Didn't you notice she's short before you approached her?

That's whats in your mind right?

Well at first, I wanted to just mess around for the time being, when I broke up with my ex.

I never believed we'd stay this long. Then I just completed my NYSC program and was searching for a job . Now I've got a considerable well paying job and leaving quite comfortably AND I want to settle down!!

Yes like get married and have kids!!

We're in the 2nd year of our relationship

I'm only 5 7" tall and her head is way below my shoulder blade (smh)

I'mI considering my future kids. Though she's fair, slim (slim+short) jesu

And some other xtics I can tolerate as a boyfriend but not beyond: Her excessive make up and crave for fashion and material things. believe me bae can't stay 10mins without her masquerade costumes on

I hope you are not judging me already. I dont want to take her to the alter out of pity or for the time wasted, but that part of me says nay

Please advice

Not trolling matured and responsible advice needed
sweetheart,it is only the truth that can set you free.I would tell u bluntly were you went wrong, n the steps to make.My advice may not be as mature as you want it because i m only 16,buh it z d best i can give you.
You can play with someone finance,career or even education but someone heart has to be treasured.Guy,you stated clearly that you just wanted to mess around for a whilst...this is not an object we are talking about,this is the likeness of God,you didnt take serious.this is someone daughter,someone sister n would be someone mother in future.Imagine if your sister is who someone wants to mess around with,or your own daughter.You are wrong for wasting two years of someone life.yes you are,you would be free when you accept it.Did she create herself short?so because she is short,she doesnt deserve love?it all boils down to your MINDSET. I cant discern if you have respect for people dignity n worth,people are not object that u shud seek perfection from.am i castigating you?no.now for the makeup,perhapsshe wears makeup to impress u.do you tell her she z beautiful?some guys dont compliment their gf,n their gf start to feel they are not attractive enough n so makeup so that their bf dont cheat with prettier gals.
You have to reflect on your life.You have to be whole n fufiled.Dont search for someone who would make u complete.u have to love yourself first.a broken relatnshp is better than a broken marriage.it is beta u break ha heart now.dan walk her to the altar n afterward break her heart.It is our imperfections that makes us unique.Everybody worth it,so henceforth value humans as people not as objects.lots of love

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Ganjafama(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

sweetheart,it is only the truth that can set you free.I would tell u bluntly were you went wrong, n the steps to make.My advice may not be as mature as you want it because i m only 16,buh it z d best i can give you.
You can play with someone finance,career or even education but someone heart has to be treasured.Guy,you stated clearly that you just wanted to mess around for a whilst...this is not an object we are talking about,this is the likeness of God,you didnt take serious.this is someone daughter,someone sister n would be someone mother in future.Imagine if your sister is who someone wants to mess around with,or your own daughter.You are wrong for wasting two years of someone life.yes you are,you would be free when you accept it.Did she create herself short?so because she is short,she doesnt deserve love?it all boils down to your MINDSET. I cant discern if you have respect for people dignity n worth,people are not object that u shud seek perfection from.am i castigating you?no.now for the makeup,perhapsshe wears makeup to impress u.do you tell her she z beautiful?some guys dont compliment their gf,n their gf start to feel they are not attractive enough n so makeup so that their bf dont cheat with prettier gals.
You have to reflect on your life.You have to be whole n fufiled.Dont search for someone who would make u complete.u have to love yourself first.a broken relatnshp is better than a broken marriage.it is beta u break ha heart now.dan walk her to the altar n afterward break her heart.It is our imperfections that makes us unique.Everybody worth it,so henceforth value humans as people not as objects.lots of love
Did you say you are 16? Wow! Am impressed. You don't sound like a 16 year old at all.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Brownhypo: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
bomb dey your head? no be you first toast her ni
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by Moana(f): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wait i dont understand, 5"7 for a guy is short cheesy this is the funniest thread i have seen all day.
Re: I Want To Break Up Because She Is Short by czarr(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
......Then break up!!don't let anybody make you feel guilty.. ...don't make damaging decisions out of a sense of duty or giult! .....your wife may not always be your wife, but your children will always be your children! I'd do anything for my children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of This Hair Will You Choose To Rock For 1 Year For 1million Naira / Woman Had Sex With Her Two Dogs In Florida Usa / Creepy!!! See Many Cockroaches Creeping On A Girl While She Was Deep Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.