Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines (18896 Views)

Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. / The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by peeta89(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2015
That guy must be an igbo man. I am not trying to be sentimental here please.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by Nickymezor(f): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2015
I'm glad they were apprehended, thank God 4 dat... Mehn, those fellows re so heartless nw, haba sad
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by diamond88: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] Na waoh. I have stop drinking youghurt sha.
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2015
?
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by animality: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE.

SELLING OLD YOGHURT TO THE MINORITY.

NAFDAC, YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by dozymars(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Do u know that tooth brush has expiring date.
Most of the tooth brushes we see in supermarket are expired.
They are repacked
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by digitsolution: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2015
This is bad why endanger people's lives just to enrich your own pocket. What if members of your family drink this expired products too. This is wickedness even to your own self, this is RIPPLE EFFECT it affects even them.

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
You dey vex oooo..lol

giles14:
handle severely my foot just cut off his head Saudi style
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by justianoo(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2015
If baffels me wen i see my follow IGBO brodas and sisters insultin dere fellow Nigerians in d pple oF d HAUSAs and YORUBAs.Saw a post ere on nairaland abt rituals and cannibalism in Ogun state.My question 2 u guyz insulting ur fellow race is,how many pple do u think wld ave lost dere lives if dis expired products hadn't bin nipped? Nt sayin its only d Ibo engage in dis inhuman act,cannibalism and rituals killings is also not a south west tin.It cut across board.BAD is BAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by bonana: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2015
I don't drink wine and I don't take yogurt, Thank God for Origin and Brea.st milk
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by beyoncausme: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2015
nawa. oo

Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by ironbody03(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2015
dedugbaa:
Why are people trying to make money at the cost of their neighbour's life? I guess it is time to stay away from yoghurt and wines for a while.
you can still continue to drink it ,so that you can die early
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by mymusicisloud: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
Artiste Read this Do u hv a mastered song? Is the song good ? Are ready r u for a Video ? Call me for a free video 07031809109
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by wwisedu: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Good one, more effort is required on tracking of expired goods
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by princesschloe: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Na wa o, this is just bad, milk and other dairy products are especially bad when expired, they should not be toiled with at all. God help Naija.
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by Decryptor(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
kromoto:

Also one Omeke Alfred Chukwuma has been arrested with truckload of counterfeit and unregistered wines and spirits along Badagry way. The wines are
1. J&P wine
2. Red label
3. Villiera fired earth wine
4. Jelzin assorted flavours
5. JP Chernet wine
6. Cask and cream
7. E and J Brey
8. Pure royal premium non-alcohol

The suspect was arrested with a vehicle using official Government plate number OGFZA reg no RV885FZE assigned to Oil and GAS free zone Authority

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/nafdac-alerts-on-revalidated-expired-yoghurt-fake-wines/

@bolded...Na Amaechi give am the motor
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by dedollarman(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
I sell wine those wines are not fake nafdac confiscate the wine simply because it didn't have nafdac registration number

The yoghurt may expire I don't know about the yoghurt

This are normal challenges petty importer face in importation of goods not even in wine alone but other good
Just like BARON AND DONSIMON the importation lincence has been given to bishop okonkwo and he then register it in Nigerian with nafdac and sell the product any PRICE he like

then if u travel to import the same product from the same company nafdac will label it fake. And arrest u because the product has been register by bishop okonkwo the importer .
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by TruthisOut: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
justianoo:
If baffels me wen i see my follow IGBO brodas and sisters insultin dere fellow Nigerians in d pple oF d HAUSAs and YORUBAs.Saw a post ere on nairaland abt rituals and cannibalism in Ogun state.My question 2 u guyz insulting ur fellow race is,how many pple do u think wld ave lost dere lives if dis expired products hadn't bin nipped? Nt sayin its only d Ibo engage in dis inhuman act,cannibalism and rituals killings is also not a south west tin.It cut across board.BAD is BAD.

You forgot to mention rape of minors. This is so predominant in the south-west. But when these are reported in Nairaland nobody points fingers at the yorubas.
Yorubas find it so easy to insult the Igbos. Na wa o. This our country get as im be o with all these hatred everywhere!!!
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by Zret(m): 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Vision4God:
Thank God for late Dora akunyili. She really tried for nigeria.
Now we c her works.
she did but he is doing it better give him the credit jare .
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by Doitonce(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
We have been spared another massive death from those who want to make it at all cost not minding whose ox is gored.
Re: PHOTO:NAFDAC Seizes Expired Dunone Yogurt And Intercepts Truckload Of Fake Wines by justbonny(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2015
fake drinks everywhere, I remember when I bought one spirit, after drinking some- I had serious running stomach.
fake drinks everywhere, I remember when I bought one spirit, after drinking some- I had serious running stomach.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion / Infertility: Men Responsible For 60% Causes – Dr Ajayi Abayomi / Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.