Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Read And Share Your Testimonies Here, Please. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read And Share Your Testimonies Here, Please. (645 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" / Brethren Share Your Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read And Share Your Testimonies Here, Please. by gazilion: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am opening this thread for everyone who wishes to share his/her testimonies of what great things God has done for them or through them.
Please, be as clear as possible as your testimony will definitely inspire someone else to believe and have faith in God.
All the Glory belongs to God, no one sharing his/her testimonies on this thread should ascribe glory to any man. Our testimonies should point people to God and also be used as an avenue of giving back the Glory to the one who had mercies on you.

Mark 5:19 And Jesus said to him, “...Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

Please let the Testimonies start coming in as we rejoice with you.
Re: Read And Share Your Testimonies Here, Please. by gazilion: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
I believe I should share this piece of advice as a testimony!!

@hotterthanfire, I and my wife just discovered last week that she is pregnant. Our second and last child will be seven months old next week!!

This crisis is real not only for women, but for men as well. The added financial and emotional responsibilities of another child require adjustment for the entire family. My wife wanted to feel bad just like you (we are based in the UK) but I reminded her, that some blessings come so suddenly when you never expected them.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE that Love and joy are waiting for us at the other end (after 9 months) especially if you have ever prayed that the will of God be done in your life. Surprise pregnancy may be a surprise to you but no child is a surprise to God.

David - the son of Jesse, was the last of his fathers children. He said, I was sharpen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me (Psalm 51 v 5). This may also mean that, he was an unwanted child who later became the Prophet King and the sweet Psalmist of Israel. I speak prophetically by the grace of God; this Child is anointed and is a child of promise. Rejoice & Be Glad!!

Gazilion
Re: Read And Share Your Testimonies Here, Please. by hishuula10: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks
Re: Read And Share Your Testimonies Here, Please. by joyousmummy: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Halleluyah! My Testimonies are on the way!!

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of The Lords Chosen In The Just Concluded Crusade In Ogun State / Eid Al Fitr 2015 Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends / Misinformation And Facts About Secularism And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.