Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (109324 Views)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Picture: When A Village Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by synergycom19: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Now we are celebrating Extreme stupidity

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by TS2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hungry dirty girls.

I hope you sha ensured there was enough food for your parents to eat before going out to waste money that they could never dream you had?

Smh. Na guys I blame.

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by babeface3: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Secondary School tinzzzz angry
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Fvck trying to please people. People and their silly habits of elavating such people and habits are the things which drive some girls into living this kind of life. At the end these same people will condemn you.

At the same time, people are hypocrites......if this was some senators daughter, y'all would be saying 'she's fine o, or.........God please give me money lemme enjoy like this' etc . Some people here r even used to such......how come everybody has become a saint all of a sudden. Nigeria's one of the biggest consumers of alcohol, who is drinking it - everyone's holy. I hail naijans o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by RazziP(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Not new....most of them don't know road to their fathers house
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by texazzpete(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
While I find some of those pictures cringeworthy, these are pictures from a private birthday party that should not end up on the front page of Nairaland.

Have we run out of politicians and legislooters to name and shame that we are exposing a private citizen up to public ridicule ?

6 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Ikaosunwon(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
helphelp:
First to comment on second page tongue tongue tongue

Oloso parole

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Ikaosunwon(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
helphelp:
First to comment on second page tongue tongue tongue

Oloso parole

keep trying
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by damiloladuke: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

READ THE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH ON www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by maxisfield(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
N one stupid boy paid for all ds..later dey com crying for virgins to marry wen dia busy spoiling dem..cheap cheap tins angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by cnwokike(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Who knows? Here father may be one of the civil servants in one of these states owing salaries for over 6 months. Who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by whoisuche: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
meshacha1:
Rubbish..... repent before it is too late.
Warning for all those who feel Christ is not coming any moment from now?

True Talk
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
and somebody opened a thread yesterday about guys not settling down on time this days. dis ediots resemble people wey wan settle down? abi na fellow men d guys go settle down wit?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Shobyz: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Apparently, the headline for this post is well exaggerated and the person is obviously not a social person. In as much as her action or the party may be weird, it's not right to diminish one's character if you do not know the whole story

3 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by daveP(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
I miss the "EndTimeTinz" Crew. Half of them deactivated, the other half are still missing... undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by myklangelo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nothing new there, she is pouring new wine in an old skin.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by LordaGuru: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is serious.

The BMW car which uses start button instead key starting that I advertised here 2 days ago has been bought by a NairaLander. Thanks to all that called me from here, and to the Bros that quarreled with me for not delaying the car for you to buy even with ur additional 500k on the car price, I'm very sorry, the money was urgently needed.

The following 2 cars are being imported directly from America. The clean Corrolla LE has arrived already but the Camry (special edition with plush leader seat interior) will arrive tomorrow. 1st pics shows the Corrolla while in America, 2nd shows it in my place in Nigeria. While the last 2 shows the Camry in America. If you know anybody that's interested call

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by popcykaylah(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
why are y'all acting all surprised..chicks dress like to clubs and I see em all night ..popping bottles with some rich dudes..most of this babes are broke chicks trying to live large and they forget they are from the gutters.. olosho things jorrrr!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Imyourex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself
Oh, shey na Moet she dey waste like that? God punish poverty o

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by boxypane(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
And girls blame me 4 triple dating, when they all came wif the same Agenda. Jeeeeeezzzzzz. All I want is a good girl. Is dat too much 2 ask.

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by iphanyiuma(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
it only hurts my feeling to see that

am not in that party gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by popcykaylah(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
maxisfield:
N one stupid boy paid for all ds..later dey com crying for virgins to marry wen dia busy spoiling dem..cheap cheap tins angry
abeg stop trynna be good and all...no offence I ain't supporting their act but you will crave for a big jam birthday bash from your guy too ...who no want afeferity?

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by yorke1: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Not that i am justifying what they did...but i check am i see say nobody holy pass.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by chamboy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
maxisfield:
c low level wastage .. most dis kids father cant afford moet for christmas party
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by gabpaul: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mtchew Dem no even fine sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
The topic of the thread is misleading! angry lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
chai...
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by elbinmanny(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
How much dem dey collect for short time undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by chamboy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=18pt] Many Naija Boys mumu abeg [/size]

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by JoeCutie(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
And what's "private" about those parts?
I can't seem to find any of her "private parts" on display, let alone being played with. undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by chamboy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
elbinmanny:
How much dem dey collect for short time undecided
mayb 15 .... dis nonsense is now a norm , many olosho like dem in festac, lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.