Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (109321 Views)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Picture: When A Village Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by adasan: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
This one na madness not birthday
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by sunshine1974(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks jare 1billion likes.
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by zarkknight(m): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Hope they cleaned up the mess.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by dhabrite(m): 1:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Sisi olobo town council. E ki AREA!!!
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by simdam500(m): 1:26am On Jun 19, 2015
I hope this girl is not formed as a result of failed mtn contraceptive shocked
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by simdam500(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2015
MarvellousGod: Second doesn't get noticed tongue tongue tongue

How come u did? undecided tongue cheesy
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Deon28(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2015
AirstarKane:
Birds of a feather. And na person born this one too and her fellows cry

Tomorrow. She wll post no man has ever ask her for sex at her age. God pls help men who nver marry.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by MrsChima(f): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2015
francizy:

Ok cool

We know you are.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by ityP(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2015
youmour:
This is the most disgusting scene i have ever seen,pls abeg somebody educate me,whats the essence of pouring drinks on ones body,i have been noticing this trend for awhile nowundecided.. i dont get it

I post this earlier on a different thread

ladies ladies!! If you want to sustain or have a lasting relationship,stop acting like a bad b*tch.no man is ever comfortable dating a girl that frequents the club,and flashes cleavage and smokes,drinks,and have any ties to olosho friends,we might smile with you,spend on you heck even fvck with you,but boo thats where it ends,at the back of our minds we have an objective and once its completed we seek for other preys,also be wary to who you decide to date,some ladies are aware their men are fraudsters yet they will still decide to go on dating the dude thinking they can change such men,bae save yourself the time and p*ssy grip and get out of such relationship,i don talk my own.

I can date a girl who flashes some cleavage and who drinks... so the talk of no man doesn't arise... I can't marry a lady who doesn't drink so I drink... am not a drunkard sha, so if she is, both God and me have no business wit her... and almost every girl flashes cleavage at one time or another
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by ityP(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2015
frankly speaking, many people didnt care to look at the pictures... the write up and pictures to back up are inconsistent... all I see are crazy ladies not spoilt brats
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Ligxy(f): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2015
nicerichard05:
too bad, what are our ladies turning into

****modified****
As today con be my own bday oya #1000likes for me since una nor fit play with my own private part grin

#happy birthday to me smiley

FP tins Again
*****Modified Again*******
Wow, NL you guys rock, 229likes wow, we are almost der in creating a world record.

You guys made my day

HBD!! who said we nor fit play with am? Bring am first and see if we go play or not. cheesy
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by 400billionman: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself

Very on point..

Fake girls from poor homes try so hard to belong to a rich crowd.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Revolva(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2015
See all of dem wastin expensive champagne just for their birthday useless girls....after tommorrow dem go de claim born again.....trust no woman
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by popcykaylah(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2015
maxisfield:

Oh well! U will mek a good maga..congrats undecided
me maga?lol...i sweat and work for every penny i make but i'd rather drink my bottles with my friends than pay bills for some chick..babes no follow me suffer but wan follow blow my hard earned cash.doesnt work in my own dictionary like that. grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by chubbyswit(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
see how dirty and ugly all of them are. Birds of a feather
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Dangbo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
no mind them
lovegeneration:
imagine does bunch of inresponsible, waisting money nd some civil savant re yet collect there salary
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by nicerichard05: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ligxy:

HBD!! who said we nor fit play with am? Bring am first and see if we go play or not. cheesy

Heheheheheh, thanks for ur wishes.
Btw, if u see am fear nor go let u play wif am o. Lol cheesy
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Blackeard(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oh pls. It's a birthday celebration. And yes they r just having fun. Everybody makes mistakes especially youths. It's their time. Don't be a kill joy
mimiy05:

fun indeed...you will have daughters one day and when you see them celebrate their birthdays this way, I'm sure you'll be very proud of them n tell those who care to listen "they r just having fun" abi
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Bowaley17(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
The babe na Olosho. Na her Magas sponsor the party. But na her Mama i pity pass. Oti fi abe jonaa...
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Dangbo(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
kglamour:
private like picture below grin

nice one enjoy
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Dangbo(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
na so
lovegeneration:
imagine does bunch of inresponsible, waisting money nd some civil savant re yet collect there salary
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Caseless: 6:08am On Jul 03, 2015
Cutesexy1:
She is cheaper than salt
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.