Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (109312 Views)

Man Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday In A Benin Night Club - Pics / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Picture: When A Village Girl Celebrate Her Birthday With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anaskie:
Very nice argument.

So are you still 'simple by nature' smiley

Nah.......changed a bit in every way.....but not in a bad way and not for the worst.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Sunkyphil(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
chisos shocked later they will compalin of being raped
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by bigfather(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
A won OMO wobey ! grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sunkyphil:
chisos shocked later they will compalin of being raped

Any man who gives excuses for raping a woman is just giving excuses because there are always outlets for him to let off steam. If faced by God he will give God such an excuse and God will accept right? Men thrive on the laws of men, men give excuses for every wrongdoing and get away with their deeds happily. It's not right, it's just the world we live in.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Icekyng: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Koolking:
Not all girls have private parts. Most of them have public parts. It's ok to play with them
one orijin for u
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Sunkyphil(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Any man who gives excuses for raping a woman is just giving excuses because there are always outlets for him to let off steam. If faced by God he will give God such an excuse and God will accept right? Men thrive on the laws of men, men give excuses for every wrongdoing and get away with their deeds happily. It's not right, it's just the world we live in.
i know its not right but not everyone thinks its not right;
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Sunkyphil(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
bigfather:
A won OMO wobey ! grin
awon omo pau bi ibon abinpabe grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by tsdarkside(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
nigerian women again...imitating every thing they see in tv....very silly....

and dem this wans want to have children too,to pass on thier madness...look the other mumu with toto,with ring in her nose..very foolish... angry angry
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
TS2:

Oya I'm sorry for hitting back at you hastily. cry

Am I forgiven? Lets kiss and make up grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Viciyus:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

grin grin

SORRY OHH, I JUST HEAR SAY YOU JUST DEY RECOVER FROM MADNESS,

TAKE AM EASY OHH. WHO GIVE YOU PHONE SELF?
I have people much better than you working in my personal Eatery and bakery. I can't even take you as a cleaner. What you're good at is being on your back always if you're a female,and if you're a male,like I said earlier,you live on the streets,smoking,raping and robbing people. I don't have to keep making a fool of myself and wasting the little time I have to rest on a non-entity. Turn over a new leave and become a good citizen of Nigeria or wherever you come from,so long!
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by tsdarkside(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krystalxxx:

and you stfu...look how sisters behave,like public toilet...which man want to respect woman that are like this??

surely not me.... angry angry angry
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Amazo: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dangbo:
THE PARTY TOOK PLACE IN LAGOS.

SOURCE; http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/06/photossee-what-this-girl-allow-them-to.html

Just wondering who's to blame for this madness on display: the trashy ghetto sluts that are in the news, the street-rat wack blogger that made the news about the trashy ghetto sluts, the shallow minded OP that created on Nairaland a thread of the news about the trashy ghetto sluts, or the idiöt moderator who adjudged this useless thread fit for the front page but ignored several other front-page-worthy materials angry? Absolute rubbish undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

and you stfu...look how sisters behave,like public toilet...which man want to respect woman that are like this??

Oga calm down o embarassed. I'm not supporting , I'm only saying rape is not good. Gosh, u need to chill grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

Oga calm down o embarassed. I'm not supporting , I'm only saying rape is not good and should never be justified. Gosh, u need to chill grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by bmos(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
AirstarKane:
Birds of a feather. And na person born this one too and her fellows cry

Choi! So Jezebel gave birth to so many daughters like this?
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by peleson: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lekki ashawos
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by seangy4konji: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
She be na one mugu go give am money to deh waste Imperial Moet and chandon unto dance floor.
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

But who needs moet inside them punnies? undecided

Maybe pouring moet inside can get a lady pregnant.. grin

Better than a man! lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Koolking(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Icekyng:

one orijin for u

Na you try pass bro
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by buchiluchi(f): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
All I see is some dirty girls trying to clean up undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by pseudonomer: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dangbo:
God help us in this country.

It's happening everywhere... not a big deal though...
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by abtmaviz(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
RedRiver:
all i see in the pictures above is a very poor girl from extremely poor background trying so hard to make all her runs friends think she is rich.
Only the poor people who want people to see them as rich waste money like this. Rich kids dont have anything to prove to no one. Infact they try to make u think that they are not rich.

All she want is for her friends to say did u see how jane doe poured 12 bottles of moet on herself

2 bottles of orijin for u
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
foolish gyel
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by debetmx(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
adazinnie:
omo tan wa don reach naira land check her Facebook page...she is not from a poor home...she rocks

No be Ikotun/Egbe gal?
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by nicerichard05: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Happy birthday. Wishing you more prosperous and peaceful years ahead.

Meanwhile, I donate 973 likes!

Thanks so much. Really had fun today, my office, my frnds, nd my Bae in benin , . family and even NL grin
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by francizy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Better than a man! lipsrsealed

[size=18pt]HaHa!!![/size] grin

Then divorce Chukwuma! tongue
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by MrsChima(f): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
francizy:

[size=18pt]HaHa!!![/size] grin

Then divorce Chukwuma! tongue

Don't I have to be married to Chuku? undecided
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by poweredcom(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
Exactly wat a. Gal did in my front in a club 5 days ago....wasted about 6 bootles of champagne on her friend cos it's her birthday all dis gals are just cheap wanna bes....na dem sabi follow follow attitude
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Kelvic4real(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
this thing no be asha birthday? is this what birthday all about?
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by francizy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't I have to be married to Chuku? undecided

You don't have to be married to a man dear. A feminist like you that believes women don't need men should marry a woman. After all, gay marriage is allowed over there.. tongue
Re: Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates by Lovechyld101(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
I done Tire no good gurl again show me a Good gurl and I will show u how many guys is tired of screwing her .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.