Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S (2771 Views)

Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark / Public Procurement Amendment Bill Passed By Senate / Saraki Smiles After NACF Bill Passed 2nd Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by SOUNDKING: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2015
tevinsolt:

the fact you haven't turned gay nd the fact majority of Humans by far is Heterosexual, should make you see the stupidity in your question.

in a bag of peas 50 beans are bad compared to the thousands of good peas, how does the 50 peas affect the rest?
if you are wise you will know that one bad egg, if left in the basket can contaminate the good ones.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2015
tevinsolt:

the fact you haven't turned gay nd the fact majority of Humans by far is Heterosexual, should make you see the stupidity in your question.

in a bag of peas 50 beans are bad compared to the thousands of good peas, how does the 50 peas affect the rest?
wait oooi , are you proud to be gay? Chai dis is Satanism in practice... May God have mercy on you
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by tevinsolt: 5:16am On Jun 21, 2015
SOUNDKING:
if you are wise you will know that one bad egg, if left in the basket can contaminate the good ones.

again stop with your bullsh!t analogy. humans aren't eggs left in a basket. if I see a person eating their own shit and enjoys it, there's no way in I can be lured into doing the same just from coming in contact.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by tevinsolt: 5:18am On Jun 21, 2015
mryoungdon:
wait oooi , are you proud to be gay? Chai dis is Satanism in practice... May God have mercy on you

get educated, I'm just reading our comment smh
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Fool
tevinsolt:

get educated, I'm just reading our comment smh
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by tevinsolt: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
mryoungdon:
Fool

didn't ask for your name, but it is nice to meet you Fool.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Gay ass
tevinsolt:

didn't ask for your name, but it is nice to meet you Fool.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S by tevinsolt: 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
mryoungdon:
Gay ass

I'm not gay I am pretty sure I like women, you on the other hand I'm not so sure, you hate them so much that I'm starting to think you're trying to mask your true feelings. hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Bola Tinubu, Other APC Leaders Storm Kogi For Final Gov Campaign. Pics / Fayose Declared Mentally Ill In China / Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.