Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

That E-business Book That Would Change Your Life! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / That E-business Book That Would Change Your Life! (449 Views)

Need Igbo Language Editor For Igbo Language Business Book / How Genuine Is E-business Network (EBN)? / Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That E-business Book That Would Change Your Life! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
For those of you who saw my previous post on my upcoming book, you can now drop your mail below to get the alert first hand once the book is launched, the first stage of the book would only be available in PDF format printed copy would be available by october.
The cost of the eBook is 20dollars while the printed version would be 35dollars, see the snapshot below.
Remember to drop your mails below or mail me @ sureinfoweb@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Coupons To Attract New Customers And Build Loyalty / Raw Cashew Nuts Needed / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Pre-degree/ PGD Form Is On. (081-3124-1212)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.