Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? (4485 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / Would U Comfort Ur Man/woman If They're Crying Bcoz Of D Death Of Their EX? PIC / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is it wrong to have had sex with a young widow a week after d death of her husband?
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by alberto2k(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
1week after the demise of the husband? issokay. . . .the Thunder that will fire both parties is Doing IT in Okija Shrine undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
old story
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by buygala(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is it right for the thing that killed the husband to kill you too? angry

Before sticking your dicck in a widow's puna, please conduct proper investigation embarassed .... Some vaginas are highways to the grave sad

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by podosci(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Well she might have been vulnerable from grief or she might just have wanted some closure to take her mind of the issue of her dead husband...Either way as far has it two consenting adults, there is no problem here
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
angry
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
angry
have u eaten? undecided
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by McBeee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
the dude is sick and the widow is sicker
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
PervyByNature:
have u eaten? undecided
mtcheew, [url=waptrick.com]CHECK HERE[/url] to knowundecided
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
podosci:
Well she might have been vulnerable from grief or she might just have wanted some closure to take her mind of the issue of her dead husband...Either way as far has it two consenting adults, there is no problem here
GBAM true talk

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by axiliborha(f): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Who is the man to be precise? Is it her husbands brother? Cause I know of a tribe that do that a lot
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
mtcheew, [url=xvideos.com]CHECK HERE[/url] to knowundecided
is dat ur favourite food?
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
axiliborha:
Who is the man to be precise? Is it her husbands brother? Cause I know of a tribe that do that a lot
no nt d husband's brother

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
alberto2k:
1week after the demise of the husband? issokay. . . .the Thunder that will fire both parties is Doing IT in Okija Shrine undecided
what hav they done wrong?
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by izuch(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
I dey come
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by LadyAimy: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Is it wrong to have had sex with a young widow a week after d death of her husband?

Young man are you OK?
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by axiliborha(f): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no nt d husband's brother
just an ordinary konjiful man he must be mad
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
mtcheew, [url=xvideos.com]CHECK HERE[/url] to knowundecided
i guess this is all you do with your free time undecided
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
To many immoralities in our society

am shaking my head
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by lovemode: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
U knw its wrong already.......why asking again......pray such thing doesn't happen to u.......u shud have allowed her to finish d mourning.......am sure u didn't just start....u have been doing it wit her even b4 d husband died.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
LadyAimy:

Young man are you OK?
yeah im ok, any problem?
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
6ty6ix:
To many immoralities in our society
am shaking my head
shake it well o
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
PervyByNature:
LOL
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by LadyAimy: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yeah im ok, any problem?

pervy told me about u
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
LadyAimy:

pervy told me about u
yeah dats kul, hope he said gud tins?
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
PervyByNature:
sweetorgasm:
undecidedangry are u both high on sh!t
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
undecidedangry are u both high on sh!t
just say d truth, do u want our cocumber in ur smtin? it seems ure hungry
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
just say d truth, do u want our cocumber in ur smtin? it seems ure hungry
u jus wiped off the anger on my facegrin u family bovi?grin
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
u jus wiped off the anger on my facegrin u family bovi?grin
lol dats kul, anytime ure hungry 4 dat tin, u can pm me. im ever ready.
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol dats kul, anytime ure hungry 4 dat tin, u can pm me. im ever ready.
I don't need u,even if my BF isn't active my d!ldo is here with me
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
I don't need u,even if my BF isn't active my d!ldo is here with me
dats ure missing o, hav u eva been penetrated that u shouted JESU!!!!!?
Re: He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dats ure missing o, hav u eva been penetrated that u shouted JESU!!!!!?
grin no its been hun mmm ah ah ah,oh awsh, in harder and others u must be bad f*cker ni yen oshocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways On How To Make A Girl Want You Sexually / When You Think You Have Your Boo All To Yourself. / Guys Help, I'm In A Difficult Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.