Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend (1098 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo) / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by Obiomon: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
She's my girlfriend for q year now and suddenly she just stopped answering my calls or responding to my texts.. For days now for no reason I know about.. And ever since then I have been down.. Haven't be able to communicate with my friends well as usual.. To the extent I do take offenses on little jokes and this made me had bad impressions on my friends making them think am now a jerk or nerd. I love her so much.. And this situation Is making me do what I never intended doing.. Just wanna get rid of this shit on my head please someone help me

Moderators front page will really be appreciated
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by 9niceguy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
In your shoe bro! I need help too
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by Hazardd(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
just believe that she have finished usingg you and dump you like dusbin... grin
also believe you that she left you for a better one will come, as we normally say..
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by marymaria(f): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
awww just another case of use and dumb

1 Like

Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by jonaifame22(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Have my handkerchief bro,wipe ur face, 2moro's friday go to work and make more money,better gal's ll come
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by Obiomon: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Yeah I know... I just need help on how to get her outta my head guys
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by cdaboss: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
marymaria:
awww just another case of use and dumb
lmao...u shuld kno
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by esanju: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Life is sweet bro,,, try as much as u can to gt over ha issue... Hustle hard n gt raw cash,, ladies wil flock around lik u use charm.... Every Lady has dre own price,, she is done wit u niyen.... Better ones wil come n she wil regret leavin u..
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by Kingsasian(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
I was once in your shoes. It took me over three months to get over her. I would advice that you go out more often, try as much as possible to keep yourself busy, make friends with the female folks, delete or remove anything thing that will bring back memories of her such as photos, songs, text messages etc. its not going to be easy but with time you will definitely get over her.

3 Likes

Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by marymaria(f): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Obiomon:
She's my girlfriend for q year now and suddenly she just stopped answering my calls or responding to my texts.. For days now for no reason I know about.. And ever since then I have been down.. Haven't be able to communicate with my friends well as usual.. To the extent I do take offenses on little jokes and this made me had bad impressions on my friends making them think am now a jerk or nerd. I love her so much.. And this situation Is making me do what I never intended doing.. Just wanna get rid of this shit on my head please someone help me

get over her she's already under someone else if u kn what i mean
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by Obiomon: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kingsasian:
I was once in your shoes. It took me over three months to get over her. I would advice that you go out more often, try as much as possible to keep yourself busy, make friends with the female folks, delete or remove anything thing that will bring back memories of her such as photos, songs, text messages etc. its not going to be easy but with time you will definitely get over her.
thanks bruh
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by Kingsasian(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Obiomon:
thanks bruh
u are welcome
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by gentlesoulx(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
Get someone else , and bone yr sadness away, everyone kws d fastest way to get over someone is to get a new one, thank me later,
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by esanju: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
I swear down, i experienced such last yr,,, d bitter truth is dat m enjoyin d best of my life now... I gt enuf babes n i Bleep anyone i lik... Vengeance is d greatest... Ladies n moni,only God knw whch one will kil each oda
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by godoluwa(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Obiomon:

listen to musics, browse etc 4get d past & plan ahead for d future. this is what you get when u express too much love to a girl. hope you didnt waste ur money on her. listen friend, never in ur life should u date just one girl. I was once in ur shoe, I met a gurl wen I was 24yrs, we court for 4yrs+ bt later broke up. now I have more than enough gals & am gud. gudluck

1 Like

Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by godoluwa(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
esanju:
I swear down, i experienced such last yr,,, d bitter truth is dat m enjoyin d best of my life now... I gt enuf babes n i ((Bleep)) anyone i lik... Vengeance is d greatest... Ladies n moni,only God knw whch one will kil each oda
I love the fact dat u nw gat many ladies bt stay away from servicing their engine. the easist way to loss one's God given glory is servicing female engine here & there. gudluck
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2015
The decision is in your hands.. Try to keep yourself busy with work or school stuff.. Try to give a chance to someone else you think love you.. Getting back to her will be tempting but dont be tempted..
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by Obiomon: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2015
godoluwa:
listen to musics, browse etc 4get d past & plan ahead for d future. this is what you get when u express too much love to a girl. hope you didnt waste ur money on her. listen friend, never in ur life should u date just one girl. I was once in ur shoe, I met a gurl wen I was 24yrs, we court for 4yrs+ bt later broke up. now I have more than enough gals & am gud. gudluck
thanks alot
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by asscb(f): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2015
godoluwa:
I love the fact dat u nw gat many ladies bt stay away from servicing their engine. the easist way to loss one's God given glory is servicing female engine here & there. gudluck
Diesel engine or petrol? grin grin
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by godoluwa(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2015
asscb:
Diesel engine or petrol? grin grin
watery engine.
Re: Wanna Get Over My Girlfriend by esanju: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
godoluwa:

Noted

(1) (Reply)

Was She Wrong To Suprise Him / Are Women Crazy Or What? / How True Is This Statement About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.