Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,089 members, 7,842,130 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri (1140 Views)

Jonathan Is A Better President Than Buhari - Reno Omokri / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by myweb(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
One of the most annoying things that has happened to me since my boss left office as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the habit of some people to either egg me on or bait me to criticize the new administration of the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

I have said it before and I will say it again, whether in public or in private, I will always be for President Goodluck Jonathan. It remains a fact that no other administration has achieved so much for Nigeria within so short a time as the Jonathan administration.

With the fever pitch anti Jonathan sentiment now gripping the nation as a result of unbalanced one sided reports that Nigerians are being daily fed with, Jonathan’s legacy may not be so clear, but I am confident that just as the truth always overtakes falsehood, praise for Jonathan would have a renaissance in the not too distant future.

That being said, to those asking me why I am not joining the band wagon to criticize Buhari’s administration, I have got news for you-I HAVE MOVED ON. I will never hate on Buhari or criticize his government simply because my boss was not re-elected. I get better, I Never get bitter!

One major problem that has consistently retarded Nigeria’s political and economic growth in the democratic dispensation of the last sixteen years is the fact that we are always in campaign mode.

To all you haters of the president, this is for you. Seriously, I never imagine this guy can be this reasonable. Sometimes it good to lose, so as to reset back to default.
http://www.naijablower.com/why-i-wont-join-the-bandwagon-to-criticize-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is the entire article, you can read it here >>> http://www.naijablower.com/why-i-wont-join-the-bandwagon-to-criticize-buhari/

Very lovely from Reno. Never knew you have a lot of love inside.

1 Like

Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by MosakuAW(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by otipoju(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2015
The funny thing is that most anti Buhari people say very very stupid things out of hate.

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by basilo101: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2015
otipoju:
The funny thing is that most anti Buhari people say very very stupid things out of hate.
same with anti GEJ ppl during his tenure

2 Likes

Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by Benfaco: 12:53am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by fulanimafia: 2:18am On Jun 19, 2015
Some ethnic groups feel they have been rendered insignificant, irrelevant and inconsequential in the scheme of things, and as such lash out at President Buhari as he is the most visible symbol of the oppression they feel. This is why all of their allegations end up baseless and they were left with scanning his wife's pictures for something to grasp on to.

Forget their hateful antics veiled as opposition, they are actually impressed by President Buhari.
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by aminho(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2015
Yeepee
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by abduljabbar4(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Reno mockery whether you do that or not you will not go scout free IF you have stolen our money
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by dayo23(f): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2015
aminho:
Yeepee
funny money, after making some doe from the clueless one.
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by Demmzy15(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2015
PMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido!! Reno Omo Kirikiri a good man tongue
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by Slynonny(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Reno carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by chamboy(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2015
Gerra way mumu
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Slynonny:
Reno carry go.
My House boy sorry Husband Buhari the Dogo Yaro Daura President Old tasteless wine is a disgrace to MANHOOD.
#Aisha_Buhari_d_Prostitute.
shame on you,may God deliver you
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by VintageCocktail(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2015
Nairaland Beaf, Beaf! and the 40 lapdogs,. Chaiiiii
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by Dannyset(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Some people are sensible, and some people are more sensible.
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by GudluckIBB(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
basilo101:

same with anti GEJ ppl during his tenure

We criticized Gej because he was clueless .he didn't know what governance was all about.But on the Human relation angle, I think he is a nice Man.
Re: I Wont Join The Bandwagon To Criticize Buhari - Reno Omokri by Gogetta(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Of course, who wants the opinion of a serial impersonator?

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Buhari Has Not Ordered Sale Of 9 Presidential Jets – Presidency Premium / Breaking News: Buhari Fires CSO, Appoints replacement / Buhari Fails To Condem Fulani Men Attacking Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.