Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,030 members, 7,828,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal (553 Views)

A Surprise Trip To Italy & A Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by Emmafe(m): 12:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Let's rock this friday with this romanic discuss. On different bases we have all read, watch vidoes and sometimes withness a marriage proposal. In this part of the world it's mostly done by the guys due to culture and belief. Now the question is 'Guys: How will you want to propose to your bride. Ladies: what type of proposal are you dreaming of'?. Let me set the ball rolling, i will love to have a sky dive wif her and then make my proposal. Isn't dat romantic? Av gat 2 hustle wella 4 dat o. Oya share urz
Re: Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by Jboyossai(m): 1:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Ma go think come back
Re: Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by sinaj(f): 1:54am On Jun 19, 2015
came to read d comment of romantic guyz kiss
Re: Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 19, 2015
sinaj:
came to read d comment of romantic guyz kiss

Hope u're reading 'em in ur dream too... grin
Re: Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:46am On Jun 19, 2015
I will like to be your man forever, will you like to be my woman too?
Re: Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by Enegod(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2015
During sex when I'm hitting her g spOt
Re: Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by UnknownT: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2015
Ask your papa which day go dey suitable make I carry my people come cool
Re: Share How You Will Make Your Marriage Proposal by Pinocchioo(f): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Na wa o. You guys are not romantic

(1) (Reply)

GUYS !check Out 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys [must Read] / Check Out This Picture / Whom Should I Vote And Canverse Support For In This Election??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.