Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother? (1802 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / I Gave Out My Daughters For Marriage At Age 15 And 16--senator Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother? by SeanT21(f): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2009
Hey KB1,I gotta hand it to U.~~Many men will not even try helping.That is good of U~~God will bless U for that!!I hope your wife understand that You are just being nice and responsible.Plus,It wont harm the family in a financial way.~~~Your wife is bless to have a "real man".Ha ha wink

To answer your questions:::CONTINUE HELPING YOUR DAUGHTER MOTHER OUT~~~ITS AWESOME TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother? by Akinagirl(f): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2009
Just keep sending her money as needed. I am sure that she and her ex really appreciates it, you are doing just fine.

1 Like

Re: Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother? by sweetmum(f): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2009
SeanT21:

Hey KB1,I gotta hand it to U.~~Many men will not even try helping.That is good of U~~God will bless U for that!!I hope your wife understand that You are just being nice and responsible.Plus,It wont harm the family in a financial way.~~~Your wife is bless to have a "real man".Ha ha wink

To answer your questions:::CONTINUE HELPING YOUR DAUGHTER MOTHER OUT~~~ITS AWESOME TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED!!

agree

make ur wife to understand,she is just reacting this way because she was not aware before now.
you are a good guy.God will bless you o jare!
Re: Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother? by KB1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
I thank you three for your comments.
Re: Should I Stop Giving Money To My Daughters Mother? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2009
@ Poster, u have a good heart, just make sure u tell ur wife next time. Lil things like that can break d home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have One Advise To Give About Life,what Would It Be? / Should Teenagers Wear High Heels? / Twins’ Breast Feeding Row: Man Kills Wife 24 Hours Ahead Of Naming Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.