Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) (1097 Views)

MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) / Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Etisalat Prize For Literature Flash Fiction Award For Short Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) by Rounakid(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2015
MY HILLARIOUS ECOUNTER WITH MY NETWORK PROVIDER (SHORT FICTION BY KUTTY)
Na refined B.sc Holder Thunder go blast this my cursed jobless Network Provider that captione themselves EmptyN(M.T.N).
Don't caution me, this mofos have been filtering my message box with unwanted useless texts, still i don't complain about that, i still retain them as my best network providers.
Albeit i av' been recharging my sim monthly, sometimes twice in a month(which i guess was there aim of abusing me indirectly with the text below.) but this dullards never care to dash me any bonus, the instantly choose to be collecting bonus from me un-informed(which is stealing), but i never give a damn about it, but what instantly turned me mad today was this :
I dey my own ooo for the shade located at the front of our house dey expect an alert from Fidelity Bank, as my Uncle have promised me initially that he will send me some money to support my self as a young hustling upcoming actor who was but living at Elenu Asaba alone.
Have been waiting for some days now for a callup from my director but have'nt gotten any.
For some days now, i have'nt eaten any any good meal except my proteinous(iffa hear) meal of garri and kernel wich i took as breakfast,lunch and dinner.
"Puuum... Puuuum..." My Motorola "My X-1" rang with a mighty vibration before i could rush to pick the phone from the extreme of the bench am sitting on, the phone have picked up a race.
One thing that i hate about this Motorals phones is that it can move a long distant whenever it vibrate.
"U no go come back here?." I commanded as if it would actually hear what am saying.
The stupid thing ignored my voice and continue racing, it have landed on our cemented floor now from the bench and continue digging it out.
I gave it a hot chase, and finally catched it, i brought the phone closer to my sight and founds out that it is no one else but Chichi my Girlfriend.
I have promised to take her out that day being her birthday, but am yet to receive the alert which i put my whole trust of survival on...
"Hello babe where are u? I have been waiting with my friends all this while for u." She cried out when i picked.
"Eeeerm... Eeeerm... Am at the bank now, to make some withdrawal and the connection there is so bad, just give me some minutes, i would be with you people." i stammered.
"Okay, please don't keep us waiting." He pleaded.
"I would'nt" I gave a promise am sure i would't keep.
"Hmmmm... Whats wrong with this girl self? So she invited her friends ni?" I asked no one instatntly, as she hung the call.
I was still at the pool of thought when i heard a massage alert, jumped up in joy and as the result of the fool that i am, i hurriedly called my babe telling her to board a taxi with her frends and wait for me at "Kings Hotel" that i will settle the cabman when i reached.
After hunging up, i rushed to dress up as i have already taken my bath some hours ago, then something advise me to check the amount the alert contained to know wether my uncle sent me the exact #30,000 as promised.
I picked up my old Motorola and click the message through the notification icon playing othe screen, and behold it's this cursed M.T.N. Stating tho in the text :
------------------------------------------
Dear customer, are you poor? Are you so broke that you can't boast of enjoying three rationed meal square a day?
Do you want to put an end on all of it by getting rich?
Then relax, because MTN is here to give you some Tips on how to make cool cash in just a month.
Just text RICH to 33359 for #100 service fee weekly. Enjoy!!!
------------------------------------------
Can you imagine? #100 from a poor broke dude like me? Where do you expect him to get it?
Was still raging and cursing, when i my phone rings again, this time along, it's my uncle.
Uncle : Hello Kutty,
Me : Yes uncle, good afternoon, have you send the money?
Uncle : "Good afternoon to you too, I just called to inform you that i could'nt make it to the bank to transfer the money, have been developing little headache since morning, will go around evening when i would have getted better," My uncle explode the bad news, i felt like crying after hunging up on him.
My gurl is still calling me and sending text that, they are there and the cabman is harrasing them, oooh God what have gotten my self into?
Dedicated to all my fiction lover fans, ONE LUV!
Copyright© - Presley Kutty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) by Rounakid(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Cc : Ishilove Obinscopy Mynd
Re: Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) by StealthyMe(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) by Dioxidane: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Ehrmm, all I can say is 'Present tense' 'Past tense'... Go figure...
Re: Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) by stuff46(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2015
brb
Re: Hillarious But Painful Ecounter With My Network Provider(short Fiction By Kutty) by Rounakid(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
stuff46:
brb
eeeehen, stuff i don catch you today... Since when have i been inviting you to follow my thread, ut u instantly snabb dem all dariz God ooo*sobbs*
as i don catsh u today oya run go followm my thread oso oso... Via the link on ma signature... Ah swear u will like it...

(1) (Reply)

Of Sin And Trickery (#1.5 Risen Evil) / Throwback Picture Of Wole Soyinka In 1938 / The Hardy Boys-joe And Pat Hardy Talk About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.