Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How To Treat A Lady Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Lady Right (1096 Views)

Hitting A Lady, Right Or Wrong? / Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Lady Right by PatrickBateman(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2015
When I wanted sex, I took it.

I’ll tell you a secret: it’s easier to rape when you are in a long term relationship. Consent gets pretty murky. My partners were not always into sex when I wanted it. I didn’t care. And because they valued me, and their relationship with me, they accepted it. Their own minds were murky. That’s the perfect storm.

Just what you want.

I didn’t care if they were tired. I didn’t care if they were feeling run down. I didn’t care if they just wanted to go to sleep. I never said it, but in the back of my mind all I could think was “fu ck you.”

So I did.

All the fu cking time.

I still do it.

Verbal consent? What’s that? I don’t ask. I impose. Like physically impose. Strip off my clothes and simply declare what is going to happen. What’s going to happen? Sex. Because I want it. I put up with all this relationship sh it so I can have sex whenever I want, and I’m not initiating any stupid conversations about how and why your feelings are important. I don’t give a fuc k. I just want to fuc k.

Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by Cutehector(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2015
?
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by naijaboiy: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
is this part of your psychological issues
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by IAmBhijay(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by slytubadth(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2015
One of most senseless topic I have ever seen on nairaland.
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by Princeparix(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Attention seekers.......
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by prettytasha(f): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2015
i dont get it ??
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by omoharry(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2015
did you forget to take your pills todays?..you are soooo not making sense here
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2015
OP, that is how we roll brother.. Chop knuckle..
Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by PatrickBateman(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2015
omoharry:
did you forget to take your pills todays?..you are soooo not making sense here

Re: How To Treat A Lady Right by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2015
This is what happens when you smoke more weed than your head can carry.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Women (pics) / Temptation / How Babies Will Be Born In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.