Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat (42760 Views)

Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Xcex: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2015
gfullmoon:
Nigerians riping from where they did not sow since 1900. When Bola Ahmed Tinubu was risking his life and resource for the APC project noone complained,but now it has paid-off whatever thing he does,says or unsaid is misunderstood to mean the opposite even when it's for the good of the party. Very soon using the convenience will one day be interpreted to mean another thing. I know once we Reapers of where we did not sow pitch him against the Presidency,the APC we'll then rest and clean mouth waiting for another person to bring down. Let us free BAT,enough is enough.
dats wat u get wen u pitch u tent wit d devil(abok1s), d yorubas has neva learnt dia lessons, Awolowo did it n u don't xpect less on tinubu, u shuld learn 2 be dependent.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by cocokiller1(f): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2015
london bridge is about to fall down
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by buchilino(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2015
Wait i no who took d posters away, yes it was PIG D PIG?, was i right or wrong? grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by EasternPride: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2015
adioolayi:

kindly give me a link to that news and the court of law he was accused of any crime. I don't like hearsay or themsay

OK so u want to tell me he didn't buy $50m worth of private jet?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by sharpchap: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2015
the era of godfatherism in politics is over, at least on a national level. tinubu should maintain a dignified silence and inactivity if not apc will fall from the centre if he tries to use force. meanwhile nobody can be PMB's god father oooo!
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by BobUg28(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2015
[/b]I said it!
Buhari can never succumb to any of his gimmicks. This is the inception of a new wahala! Let's watch and see[b]
grin grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by sharpchap: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2015
APC delivering poverty to Osun state, tinubu instead of showing concern and bailing them out bought a private jet of $50m. and he wants to influence national politics. baba no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by fish23(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
but he is a criminal
He come rob your house? grin
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by hrmolamipossy: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Oga tinubu and APC leaders should not distract Buhari administration. The downfall of Buhari is the end of APC
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by spako4(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
but he is a criminal
Jona paid agent let me know more.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by baralatie(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2015
asumo12:
PDP

undecided
haba! where did you get that comment?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by damula(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
siraj1402:
Big joke!I call it a big joke as Jagaban's hand can not be washed off from Nigeria political.Where were all those kids when Only Jagaban as AD governor hold what we can call true opposition?Apga,LP and the likes can never be regarded as opposition then as they were more or less of PDP.lets waits and see.

Yes it may not be washed off only if he stops imposition.... Fine he built a bridge but can't stop passer-by from plying the bridge.
I knew it from the start APC isn't the real CHANGE.. we only wanted a non PDP led govt and these guys used the magic word.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by ThimmyWood(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
but he is a criminal
Of course he is a criminal like Orji Uzor Kalu, Elechi and your hero GEJ. Lobatan.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Pavarottii(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
adioolayi:

Really...I never knew he was...Kindly tell me one crime he committed that you know of and the court of law he was convicted...If non....I will call you real WEREY ...grin

In addendum: AnodaAccountYOo oya come here ooo....After waiting for the mufungo to give proof to his claims... he has failed! So, it's official. .. kodded WEREY! grin
So that means we don't av criminals in Nigeria then, cos I can't remember when any had been convicted. So nigeria is not corrupt then.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by breakeven: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
As usual the yoluba people led by tinubu has been used and dumped. Any lesson leant from what happen to Awo, the best president we never had?. I do not think so.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by asumo12: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2015
Power to D peole nah

undecided

baralatie:

haba! where did you get that comment?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by famora(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2015
i go just sit down dey look JEJELY before one man go com ronju mo mi with big eyeball..#jejelyspeaking
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by VirginFinder: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2015
breakeven:
As usual the yoluba people led by tinubu has been used and dumped. Any lesson leant from what happen to Awo, the best president we never had?. I do not think so.

Olodo!

Tinubu is not equivalent to Yoruba.

Rather, it's 2 Yorubas - Tinubu & Saraki - battling for the soul of APC since Buhari is neither a politician nor interested in party politics.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by dckng16(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2015
I wonder who SS/SE will vote for come 2019 PDP OR APC. Now wey North don dey sideline SW. I forsee SE/SS Wld certainly stick with d North and vote against the party SW will be supporting
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by dckng16(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

Tinubu is not equivalent to Yoruba.

Rather, it's 2 Yorubas - Tinubu & Saraki - battling for the soul of APC since Buhari is neither a politician nor interested in party politics.

Saraki represents more of Northern agenda than Yoruba agenda. Saraki once said that kwara is not western state in Nigeria
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by VirginFinder: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2015
dckng16:

Saraki represents more of Northern agenda than Yoruba agenda. Saraki once said that kwara is not western state in Nigeria

hahahahahaha

How long will you guys be fooled?

When two Yorubas are contending with each other or battling for political supremacy, it is about selfish/personal agenda first and then Yoruba agenda though from diverse perpectives.

We've had Awolowo vs Akintola,
Obasanjo vs Falae, Obasanjo vs Tinubu and now, Tinubu vs Saraki.
One party usually curries and gains the favour of the north to edge out the other.

However,whoever emerges tops will pursue the Yoruba agenda, directly or indirectly.

Kwara state is in northern Nigeria.
Bukola Saraki is a northerner and a Yoruba man.
#facts
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Neplusultra(f): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
All of dem are Nigeria's problem! All of dem! From beginning to end!
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by VirginFinder: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
dckng16:
I wonder who SS/SE will vote for come 2019 PDP OR APC. Now wey North don dey sideline SW. I forsee SE/SS Wld certainly stick with d North and vote against the party SW will be supporting

I can assure you that wherever they turn, PDP or APC, left or right, they'll meet Yorubas and be subordinate to them.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by archiba(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2015

Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by FreeGlobe(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Not enough, Tinubu should be banned from entering APC secretariat.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by FreeGlobe(f): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

I can assure you that wherever they turn, PDP or APC, left or right, they'll meet Yorubas and be subordinate to them.
Ha! What do we term this Yoruba/Hausa movie playing out?
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by VirginFinder: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Ha! What do we term this Yoruba/Hausa movie playing out?
hahahaha
Nothing new or strange here.
Yorubas will be the ultimate gainers.
I don't mind a Saraki presidency in 2019, honestly.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by Myself2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Serves him right
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by sunsewa: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
lssue of imposing acolytes into office or positions has eaten really deep their mentality, is just like bee and honey,common minor position in nass,that went zonal way,also want to be determined through top hierarchy of APC,instead of bestowing such previllege to zonal leaders.that's what is also hindering the naming of principal officers and ministers of the govt,and tinubu APC is the architect of it,trying to build castles in the air.
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by ajepako(f): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
adioolayi:

I don't need to mail your type...this is an open forum...You tell the whole world his crime and the court of law that convicted him...so simple... Do you understand? Ediot!

Yeah oga, we know Tinubu is a saint, spotless and unblemished politicians. No single kobo missed under his administration or BRF...

I heard the pope is coming to canonise him for his sainthood...

Abi? Happy now?..
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by ruffDiamond: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
kodded:
but he is a criminal
yeah just like yr coward hero eze wuru wuru(scammer)oju iku who ran into exile in woman wrapper grin let me tell u it does not matter the level of hate campaign u wage against tinubu or any Yoruba leader WILL ALWAYS END IN FUTILITY& DEAD END u people remained the vanquished slaves of the three major tribes and u and yr bastards war bounty generation yet unborn re going to live that live and die realiaslng there is absolutely NOTHING u can do abt it!no one trust yr flatees bas.yard and no South East will ever rule Nigeria !memorize this well y'all dying a vanquished bas.yard WAR BOUNTY tongue
Re: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat by kodded(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
[s]
ruffDiamond:
yeah just like yr coward hero eze wuru wuru(scammer)oju iku who ran into exile in woman wrapper grin let me tell u it does not matter the level of hate campaign u wage against tinubu or any Yoruba leader WILL ALWAYS END IN FUTILITY& DEAD END u people remained the vanquished slaves of the three major tribes and u and yr bastards war bounty generation yet unborn re going to live that live and die realiaslng there is absolutely NOTHING u can do abt it!no one trust yr flatees bas.yard and no South East will ever rule Nigeria !memorize this well y'all dying a vanquished bas.yard WAR BOUNTY tongue
[/s]can you summarize this trash for me ? undecided

Am aLlergic to long post full of sh!!t undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Arsenal's Victory Over Liverpool Using Apc's Slogan / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Cast His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.