Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? (1970 Views)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by kay29000(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2015
This bugles me all the time. Why do Nigerian girls feel we guys have to always pay for sex, one way or the other. Why do you girls feel they are doing us a favor by sleeping with us?

A couple of months ago, I put up a post in the date and meetup subsection for girls that want sex mates to add me up on BMM or Whatsapp, so I can do the matchmaking. The post has become popular, and most girls that add me say they just did a google search of what they wanted, not that they even know Nairaland like that. So, for several weeks now, I have been getting at least half a dozen females contacting me on Whatsapp/BBM, asking me to get them a sexmate.

Asides from a few number of the ones that ask for just sex, the rest want money for sex. Before you say those are just Oloshos/call girls, not every day regular girls, please note that a wife/mother added me last week Saturday. This girl wanted someone good in bed, and she wanted to get at least 10k every time she went to see the guy. This is a married young lady...very pretty girl. Ofcos, I found a way to cut her off. I don't hookup married women.

Many regular girls add me up; and most of them want outrageous amounts for sex; from 20k up. One girl even added me from Port Harcort and said she was looking for some game in Lagos, and if i could get her girls that pay as much as N150K. I was so pissed...150k for sex, I told her I couldn't help, and she told me she gets lots like that in PH. Well, I don't know if she was lying or not, but for her to have asked me to help her get guys that would pay her that much, she must have felt it was possible.

Every day I get funny request like..."Hey, can you please help me get a caring guy that is good in bed. He must be clean, working class, be good in bed, give head, and give me at least 20k when I o see him."

They want money, and they want good sex too. I just wonder why Nigerian girls are like this. Why do you think you are doing us a favor? There was a lady I couldn't get anyone to hookup with, so I hook her up with myself. So, when she came around, she said..."So, you are just going to sleep with me like that." I just laughed and told her that I was actually doing her a favor, as I would be doing a lot of work pleasing her, and I wont enjoy much, since her body was not as beautiful as that of younger girls. The lady comported herself fast.

So, why do most Nigerian girls feel they are doing a guy a favor by sleeping with him?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by Exjoker(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2015
Yawnnnn!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by benedictjohn(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
seconded
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by blaqgold(f): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Y do Nigerian men feel dey can always walk up 2 any girl at anytime 4 sex n jus get away wit it?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2015
cool grin uhm....then, Guys should stop paying and Keep their Raging sexual Urges Bottled up in A canal or a volcano or wherever!! What issit??!?..Maybe it's actually because Ya'll(Guys paying for it) Suck When it comes to being Romantic or Erotic....A REAL Girl would Never wanna take a dime from anyone.....if she actually Loves being Laid....
please get used to it!! that's how they roll!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by kay29000(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2015
blaqgold:
Y do Nigerian men feel dey can always walk up 2 any girl at anytime 4 sex n jus get away wit it?

Maybe because a lot of girls make it seem so.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by kay29000(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
cool grin uhm....then, Guys should stop paying and Keep their Raging sexual Urges Bottled up in A canal or a volcano or wherever!! What issit??!?..Maybe it's actually because Ya'll(Guys paying for it) Suck When it comes to being Romantic or Erotic....A REAL Girl would Never wanna take a dime from anyone.....if she actually Loves being Laid....
please get used to it!! that's how they roll!

Ok ma.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2015
Yawn!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by kay29000(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Yawn!!

Dry like your dress sense, right?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by naijaboiy: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2015
kay29000:

Dry like your dress sense, right?
Damn! grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Well I don't think all those ladies asking for money after sex are just regular ladies.

They are simply meant to hook up with a partner whom they can enjoy sex with.

The moment they start attaching monetary values to it then that's prostitution. There's no other word for it.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Do you pay for sex? OP, i dont..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by Orunto: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
It is business. And men who are shy, stingy and/or poor turn gay.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Nigerian men are most time responsible for this unwanted attitude of girls display towards sex. When a guy shows desperation when approaching a girl for sex, she'd have no choice than applying restrain as if having sex with him is favor. Hence they devised means of using sex as a tool to achieving their wants, like a bait.

Most of these girls have urges and want sex, likewise guys, so why should guys pay for sex?. Once we learn how to restrain ourselves and have some self control in sexual matters things would change. Generally, in life once someone display desperation in the acquisition of anything, the retailer would simply put off a reluctant and a false sense of importance attitude when bargaining for it. It's reverse psychology.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Feel Man Has To Always Pay For Sex? by kay29000(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nigerian men are most time responsible for this unwanted attitude of girls display towards sex. When a guy shows desperation when approaching a girl for sex, she'd have no choice than applying restrain as if having sex with him is favor. Hence they devised means of using sex as a tool to achieving their wants, like a bait.

Most of these girls have urges and want sex, likewise guys, so why should guys pay for sex?. Once we learn how to restrain ourselves and have some self control in sexual matters things would change. Generally, in life once someone display desperation in the acquisition of anything, the retailer would simply put off a reluctant and a false sense of importance attitude when bargaining for it. It's reverse psychology.

This comment makes a lot of sense...Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / My Friend Said I Look Like Sean Tizzle (photo) / Why Do My Neighbor Respect My Younger Brother Than Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.