Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help (854 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Suggestions On How To Make The Pet Section Better. / Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2015
I have a playful, intelligent dog, I suspect she is on heat though there is no sign of swelling of her vulva and blooding even when I read Google dat some dogs does not have any symptoms of what I said above when day are on heat but they are other signs she display like
1) losing interest in eating even her best meal like meat and milk
2) she play alot than usual
3) she sleeps a lot now
4) licking her vulva
5) and d last symptom Google asked me to try is scratching of her lower anus if she raise her tail for u or flag it to d side.
pls dog experts like suen, predeegee, chucky234 etc help give me an answer if she is really on heat... thanks
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Prodeegee(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2015
All of you mis-spelling my name...I'll sue you soon. It's prodeegee not predeegee.

Your dog might be coming on heat. Not necessarily on heat yet.

Is it her first heat?
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by chucky234(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
Dochman224:
I have a playful, intelligent dog, I suspect she is on heat though there is no sign of swelling of her vulva and blooding even when I read Google dat some dogs does not have any symptoms of what I said above when day are on heat but they are other signs she display like
1) losing interest in eating even her best meal like meat and milk
2) she play alot than usual
3) she sleeps a lot now
4) licking her vulva
5) and d last symptom Google asked me to try is scratching of her lower anus if she raise her tail for u or flag it to d side.
pls dog experts like suen, predeegee, chucky234 etc help give me an answer if she is really on heat... thanks
Before we discuss your dog being on heat or not, how old is your dog?
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2015
I apologize for wrong spelling, and yes her first
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by chucky234(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2015
Prodeegee:
All of you mis-spelling my name...I'll sue you soon. It's prodeegee not predeegee.

Your dog might be coming on heat. Not necessarily on heat yet.

Is it her first heat?
hahahaha predeegee
Phew look more like pedigree
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2015
about 7months nw
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by chucky234(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Dochman224:
about 7months nw
bros free that dog jare, your dog is still a puppy.
Allow the puppy to enjoy her youth abi dog teenage years.
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2015
I know abt DAT she is young and I will avoid it just want to find out if she is on heat or not is my first dog@ chucky.
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Prodeegee(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2015
Dochman224:
I know abt DAT she is young and I will avoid it just want to find out if she is on heat or not is my first dog@ chucky.

My boerboel had her first heat at 7mnths also.

She fell sick a week before heat.

Keep her away from males...and keep her confined...bitche.s on heat are great escape artists. They can jump the fence just to search for a male. I'm sure you read that too
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
I think u are ryt mine was looking a way to pass when I opened the gate.
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
cool smiley need more solution, advice, reasons and experience from d house ur not left out pls contribute need more solution, advice, reasons and experience from d house ur not left out pls contribute.
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by chucky234(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dochman224:
She is prolly on her first heat as most large breed dogs comes on first heat as early as the 7th month, make sure you keep her far away from all males in your neighbourhood.
Breeding her on first heat at 7 months will certainly affect her growth and development.
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok man
Re: Hy NL Guys, @pet Section Need Ur Help by Dochman224(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
my second question is why is it DAT my dog vulva did not swelling and she is not bleeding and if it hv happened to any dog lover in NL. pls reply is same happened to ur dog during heat. or d opposite.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please!! My Dog Is Restless. / **what Food Is Needed To Be Given To A 4month Old Gsd Pup***please / Please Help A First Time Dog Owner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.