Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical (1207 Views)

Why I Stopped Patronizing Prostitutes / I Am Tired Of Patronizing Prostitutes; I Need A Girlfriend / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by RottenTomato: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
For broke guys...hussling guys and guys who are just trying to be economical with funds in order not to suffer in 'rainy days', I think patronizing prostitutes is more economical and less stressful than maintaining a girlfriend who might just turn up to be a first-class gold-digger!

Reasons are:

1. If u patronize a call-girl, ur money must gets its value in return. This means that if u pay a call girl 4k for a night, u must enjoy ur money as she cannot say no to sex. If u spend this same cash on one of those 'decent' girls, u may end up losing when she doesn't open her legs for u grin She can even chop ur 20k without u realizing that u are being gold-dug grin grin grin

2. U will waste time trying to maintain a girl but in the case of a call girl, there's no time wasting. Pay and enjoy. That's all it entails cheesy . Is not foolish to buy ipads, phones, brazilian hair and so on for a girl just to be having sex with her when u can pay far lesser to have that same sex with a call girl? Some guys spend close to 40k every month just to maintain a girl that has agreed to offer them sex at her own will and convenience! U can still enjoy that with ur lean 3k grin

3. Since most relationships in our society are based on sex...and people pay heavily to maintain these relationships and have sex, is it not better to patronize call girls? A call girl will give u more than what that girl that collects unnecessary gifts from u will give for less! Won't u rather be wise? The end result is the same thing...sex! So why spend more? cheesy

4. There's no shakara in the world of call girls. Just get ur cash ready. The time u spend chasing the so-called decent girl in the street just to have that same sex with her could be avoided by booking a call girl straight away! After all, what are u looking for if not sex? U don't even need to go to a brothel! Technology has made everything easy...all u do is to make the control!!! grin. They are very pretty. Most of them are even our girlfriends! Yes, that's the bitter truth. Most of the girls u die for in town are being booked every night by big boys. If u no know, then u be mugu!

5. Call girls are more economical because that type of 'I-be-her-papa' commitment is not there. U don't need to take care of a call girl. Just pay her and she will take care of herself!

Last bullet: Most girls that form holy holy are no better than call girls because ur gold-digging nature has made u to offer sex for money! Are u not a confirmed prostitute by so doing! Don't hate! Don't stigmatize!! Don't stereotype!!! Nobody holy pass.

For me, 80 per cent of young girls in the cities are systematic call girls so let's just come out clean and face reality!!!

I am RottenTomato

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by abubakarbabang7(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
True talk
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by MEGGATRON(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
really economical and the punny is the same just difference in curve .
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by seyidboy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
winkU get brain tintinny
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
speak
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fact.... To be honest. They are even safer, cos they have protected sex, since it's commercial use.
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 20, 2015
sleektalker:
Fact.... To be honest. They are even safer, cos they have protected sex, since it's commercial use.
God showered d #op with plenty sense o. 100% #fact. 100% risk-free
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by Pdizzle(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2015
Truth! But you can't wife a hoe.
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by hrykanu231(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2015
True talk
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by MEILYN(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Ona no well. God forbid. I no fit sleep with ashawo even if na free. Guys that are less romantic find it difficult to maintain a decent lady. People like us do not bother about spending too much on a lady. They spend on us most of the times. Paying for sex is something I detest with a passion.
Re: Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical by great03(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Do u know y this is so true? because u won't find a girl commenting on this... When they read a true reality, they just pass by mute

(1) (Reply)

Photo: I Really Need Your Opinions On This Matter Guys / My Goodness Pinkbarbie Please Feed Me / My Two Weeks @ Nike Road ( Full Episodes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.