Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Killer Fanta ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Killer Fanta ? (1244 Views)

Black Floating Particles In Unopened Fanta Bottle / How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer? / American Soda And Nigerian Soft Drinks(coke, Fanta, Ect), Which Has More Sugar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Fanta ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2006
This is a must read for everybody in Nigeria and the world in general; i bought some crates of FANTA from the Nigerian Bottling Company Plc, makers of COCA-COLA,SPRITE,FANTA etc.

And infact, it was no suprise to find one of the FANTA bottles, a stem swimming inside the liquid content and the bottle is still corked just the way i bought it.

This is not the first time though, because i have also seen a bottle with something like a worm inside the liquid but i didnt want to raise an alarm but this time around, i am going to press charges against NBC plc and i am going to paste a photo tomorrow on this page and other websites if nothing is done towards this deadly processes of manufacturing killer products.

i need your opinion on this to enable me know what next to do.
Re: Killer Fanta ? by candylips(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2006
do you worst. nothing would happen as far as it is in nigeria. those people just do anything and get away with it in nigeria. what a shame
Re: Killer Fanta ? by vichel(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2006
why don't u show us evidence like a picture or something instead of making accusations. Or take it to the media
Re: Killer Fanta ? by naijacutee(f): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
God has put business into your hands, GRAB IT!

How dare they!
Re: Killer Fanta ? by tafari(m): 12:59am On Sep 20, 2006
As far as i know. NBC Plc bottles high quality products. Until i see the picture or bring it to the nearest plant for investigation , i will not comment further. where in nigeria are u located?
Re: Killer Fanta ? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2006
Please do bear with me for not posting the photo of the FANTA with the stem content; i will definately do that on Tuesday.

If you think i am lying even after posting the photo, you can come and see it with your eyes live!
Re: Killer Fanta ? by Seun(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2006
Any reason why you have declined to post the photo?
Re: Killer Fanta ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2006
Time factor@Seun, but i will do just like i have promised.

whats ur advice@Seun?
Re: Killer Fanta ? by jammin(m): 1:55am On Sep 26, 2006
@sirbuddy. you have posted an accusation against an i'ntl manufacuring Co. and was therefore asked to submit proof by way of photograph. As at the time of this posting you have not done so. Seun asked as to why, and your response was "time constraint". Five days, and no photograph!! sirbuddy, i'm sorry to inform you that your credibility has suffered major damage and the only way to repair this is by providing proof.
Re: Killer Fanta ? by izoneb(f): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2006
jammin:

@sirbuddy. you have posted an accusation against an i'ntl manufacturing Co. and was therefore asked to submit proof by way of photograph. As at the time of this posting you have not done so. Seun asked as to why, and your response was "time constraint". Five days, and no photograph!! sirbuddy, I'm sorry to inform you that your credibility has suffered major damage and the only way to repair this is by providing proof.
Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Heart Foundation / Is Stroke Curable / Obamacare Microchip RFID Myth Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.