Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises (38174 Views)

My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Sagamite(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
FynBabe:
This is not selfishness. Why should a responsible man get a woman pregnant and disappear just llike that?
He must not marry her but he should be responsible because they both decided to have unprotected sex.

Of course he should be responsible for his baby.

What is absurd is suing him for not marrying her. What nonsense.
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

I love it when I see women showing that their selfish side I have always highlighted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2318469/growing-number-rich-comfortable-single/11#34895149

She was duped into investing her time, body, energy, heart into a fantasy relationship to the point of carrying belle when all the while he planned to abscond. This is 419. He should pay for damages i doubt she wants to marry such a man anyway the law can't force him to marry her but it can ensure a level of decent living for she and her child. I commend this kind of selfish behavior. grin
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by cactuscee(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2015
urchbarbie:
its called in simple terms, contract. I beg u to get a good contract text and study. abeg Claroo come and recommend a text for dis friend
I know what a contract is and this unholy engagement doesn't look anything like it. grin
Well let's just say they both agreed to move in together , but where was it written that they must marry at the end of the day?
Being seven months pregnant does not end you in marriage , what it will end you being is a baby mama. Or if the poor guy in question is already married and rich then you end up being a side chick . undecided
So what will she end up as after the court give the final verdict ?
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by jaytee01(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
cococandy:
Ok so does this mean if a guy gets dumped by a lady who promised to marry him, he can sue her legally?
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Sagamite(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
andromida:

She was duped into investing her time, body, energy, heart into a fantasy relationship to the point of carrying belle when all the while he planned to abscond. This is 419. He should pay for damages i doubt she wants to marry such a man anyway the law can't force him to marry her but it can ensure a level of decent living for she and her child. I commend this kind of selfish behavior. grin

Just like women should pay damages everytime a man invests in wooing them thinking she would open her legs and she knows that is what he wants?

That is not 419?

It is 418? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by urchbarbie(f): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
cactuscee:

I know what a contract is and this unholy engagement doesn't look anything like it. grin
Well let's just say they both agreed to move in together , but where was it written that they must marry at the end of the day?
Being seven months pregnant does not end you in marriage , what it will end you being is a baby mama. Or if the poor guy in question is already married and rich then you end up being a side chick . undecided
So what will she end up as after the court give the final verdict ?
compensation dear
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Just like women should pay damages everytime a man invests in wooing them thinking she would open her legs and she knows that is what he wants?

That is not 419?

It is 418? grin grin grin grin grin grin

How will she know what he wants when he didn't expressly say it? For all a woman knows a man is wooing her because he enjoys her company and he has the money to spend. smiley

This is 419. He said he will marry her which is why she moved in and began wifely duties.
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Sagamite(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
andromida:

How will she know what he wants when he didn't expressly say it? For all a woman knows a man is wooing her because he enjoys her company and he has the money to spend. smiley

This is 419. He said he will marry her which is why she moved in and began wifely duties.

How will he know she wants to marry him when she has many toasters? For all a man knows a woman is enjoying his attention because she is too inhibited to do it herself, she just wants to be boned. grin
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

How will he know she wants to marry him when she has many toasters? For all a man knows a woman is enjoying his attention because she is too inhibited to do it herself, she just wants to be boned. grin

Not that you don't know grin but just so you know she gave up her freedom and started playing house.
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
andromida:

Not that you don't know grin but just so you know she gave up her freedom and started playing house.

And she got free food and a free roof over her head. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have not even talked about gifts and other spendings on her head. ................She better fcking play house. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Sagamite:

And she got free food and a free roof over her head. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We have not even talked about gifts and other spendings on her head. ................She better fcking play house. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Free food and free roof? She was not a destitute when he met her she was doing just fine.

This guy should have channeled his spending into getting a maid, whores, and a surrogate mother if he wanted a life of freedom instead he chose to trick the woman into becoming his sexmate/housemaid/babymama.

See work wey she do! cheesy then there is the illusion of romantic relationship here cheesy. Who won't pick a romantic relationship when it was all transactional. Lol so this guy wants all the goodies yet does not want to invest himself.

So he got the goodies for free and robbed her of becoming firstly a wife then a mother in a marriage setting which was her dream. He robbed her of her dreams. The good thing is she is taking responsibility to seek redress.
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Trypa(f): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:
I just hope this doesn't become the new trend in town...cuz biitches will start taking em niggaz to court for dumping their ass(es)shocked

LolZ cheesy are u shocked grin
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by vizkiz: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Trypa:

LolZ cheesy are u shocked grin

wickedness cry
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Trypa(f): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I don't pity the woman one bit... Packed into a man's house just to make the man marry her? Jobless woman..

Was washing, cooking, cleaning, then kpetus every night.. The man enjoy oo cheesy grin grin tongue
Sorry woman, you've been dumped, time to go back to your parents and get a life..

Women should learn biko.. why so desperate? angry

Seconded just like some of my friend dat graduated and when for service they were like they can't go back to they parents house

Most of them had to go to they boyfriend's place

#SMH for woman sha

Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Trypa(f): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

wickedness cry

LolZ sometimes men deserve more

But she was a fool for allowing herself been fooled
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 22, 2015
The evils that men do, I wish i could eradicate this world. kiss
Re: Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises by fexyrich(m): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Ask buhari..- blame him for all this money they are sharing.. grin
jnrbayano:
Who pocket these huge bail money and what do they use it for?

Any accounting for them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband And Mother In Law Are Very Close that it makes me uncomfortable / Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children