Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128330 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ogasman(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is the smalljob naija as reliable as fiverr ...
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2015
ogasman:
Is the smalljob naija as reliable as fiverr ...

Have you made money on small job naija?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2015
richard04:
If you want to get clients outside fiverr, I have a bot that generates a list of desperate buyers willing to pay good money for quick freelance gigs. The bot searches sites like craigslist, elance, Odesk, gumtree, people per hour, etc and finds people who are willing to buy your freelance gigs. You could search theses sites manually but the Bot automates the tasks and makes finding these clients faster and easier. Contact me if you are interested in having it and watching your freelance revenue skyrocket.

how much is the bot? $how a video of you using it
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2015
thompson1510:
Just joined this thread. Thanks OP
You are welcome.Take action and join our group on fiverr
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Godwin10(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2015
cherylstun:

You are welcome
What do you use to surf the web ? Simpleserver?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by thompson1510(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE
Thanks for. everything. How can I get the softwares please?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by thompson1510(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
g
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
thompson1510:
. I have joined the review group for some weeks but I couldnt find the softwares. my mail is ayibiowu08@gmail(dot)com. Thanks

Go to the file section of the group
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
thompson1510:
Thanks for. everything. How can I get the softwares please?

Check the file section on our facebook group to access them

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Godwin10:

What do you use to surf the web ? Simpleserver?

Etisalat but i download heavy files with simpleserver
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by thompson1510(m): 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
cherylstun:

Check the file section on our facebook group to access them
Thanks Sis
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by thompson1510(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
@ Cherylstun, am having some probs. 1) How can I source for the pictures am gonna use for the gigs. One will need to show the customers something before outsourcing for them. 2) The files on facebook are zip files and I wasnt able to install them on my laptop. Thanks for the help. Am grateful.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 22, 2015
thompson1510:
@ Cherylstun, am having some probs. 1) How can I source for the pictures am gonna use for the gigs. One will need to show the customers something before outsourcing for them. 2) The files on facebook are zip files and I wasnt able to install them on my laptop. Thanks for the help. Am grateful.

1. You can design one yourself using canva.com or pizap or go to seoclerk and buy $1 services(i don't know the niche you are into)
2. some people were able to download and use it.Ask in the group or buy your own copy(its an investment)

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dake40(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Its good to be with you guys... I'm a newbee and I'd like to ask few questions

1.. I have downloaded videomakerfx for video making stuffs) if there are few software (paid or free) pls let me know

2...Pls what's your group name on facebook...

3..Can I pay you to rate my gigs?

4...Which niche would you recommend... I don't mind running 3 fiverr accounts...(I'm ready to invest on them)

5...Would you recommend Nigeria ip address or I fake my ass?

6...I'v read some articles about guidelines in setting up fiverr account info out of which

A,

use foreign details
B,

"hire a good writer to help you about "about my self" description "
are the orders of the day
How would you address these?

Which data plan do you run on? how far does it take you?

8 Thanks so much
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by thompson1510(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
cherylstun:

1. You can design one yourself using canva.com or pizap or go to seoclerk and buy $1 services(i don't know the niche you are into)
2. some people were able to download and use it.Ask in the group or buy your own copy(its an investment)
Thanks again...

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by CourtierJay: 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice work Cherylstun. Ur stunning indeed. Pls accept me in your group and I also sent u a mail. Pls can u reply my mail? Thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
CourtierJay:
Nice work Cherylstun. Ur stunning indeed. Pls accept me in your group and I also sent u a mail. Pls can u reply my mail? Thanks.

I have replied your mail
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
dake40:
Its good to be with you guys... I'm a newbee and I'd like to ask few questions

1.. I have downloaded videomakerfx for video making stuffs) if there are few software (paid or free) pls let me know
Join our group on facebook.Some members have been able to figure out how to install the software or buy it

2...Pls what's your group name on facebook...
search for ''smart money empire'' on facebook

3..Can I pay you to rate my gigs?
Members are willing to rate your gig

4...Which niche would you recommend... I don't mind running 3 fiverr accounts...(I'm ready to invest on them)
Start with what you can do or learn it

5...Would you recommend Nigeria ip address or I fake my ass?
You can do both

6...I'v read some articles about guidelines in setting up fiverr account info out of which

A,

use foreign details
B,

"hire a good writer to help you about "about my self" description "
are the orders of the day
How would you address these?
You can do this on your own.Just model after top level sellers on fiverr

Which data plan do you run on? how far does it take you?
I use glo and spectranet

8 Thanks so much
You are welcome
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dake40(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
cherylstun:
You are welcome

I'm so grateful

Shout out to the fiverrians in the house!.....
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by richard04(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
pm if interested
cherylstun:

how much is the bot? $how a video of you using it
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by unphilaz(m): 4:42am On Sep 25, 2015
thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jimmynauty: 4:55am On Sep 25, 2015
cherylstun:

will shoot you an email asap

am also interested shoot me @ jimmydanji@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dake40(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Moviemakerfx finally logged in atlast!......

So happy!......

pls I need
Guidelines on mistakes to take note when using this great software!.......
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dake40(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2015

So happy!......

pls I need
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jimmynauty: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, i just created a facebook group ''Fiverr Review Exchange Team
Join here:https://www./1459869710995418/
hello am awaiting your acceptance on the group thanks for your efforts
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jimmynauty: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
cherylstun:

Ignore this dude,if you need any of the software he mentioned,let me know...i will give you for FREE

i need them please and thanks for them
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jimmynauty: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
cherylstun:

Check the fiverr group,there is a done for you service/training i'm offering there
Let me know if you are interested

am interested and i have joined the group. I really want to learn from masters like you.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jimmynauty: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
cherylstun:
Just an update to those who cant install videofx that was shared in the group,i just uploaded sparkol,which is an alternative.Enjoy

am reading thru each of your post and more thanks for this effort. Is it on the side of the fb page to download or where?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
dake40:

So happy!......

pls I need

Finally you figured it out! Now get to work ASAP

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
jimmynauty:

am reading thru each of your post and more thanks for this effort. Is it on the side of the fb page to download or where?

Check the file section on our facebook page
search for ''smart money empire''
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by esseks2000: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Do you have a detailed manual on how you make this money in fiverr? I will like to have it. contact me on j_accd@yahoo.com please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.