Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128288 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jobadaiya: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you sir.
cherylstun:
Just an update to those who cant install videofx that was shared in the group,i just uploaded sparkol,which is an alternative.Enjoy
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by G12(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one Op, God bless you.

I just sent a request to join the FB group.

After switching to a US IP, I checked with whoer to confirm, the IP address was showing USA but the DNS was showing another country. Please, is that an issue?

Thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by jacknaira(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
bros OP,pls i am a total novice abt fiver but a frnd jst told me abt it last week,pls i'd luv to undergo tutorship frm u,pls send me ur contacts on akan.jackson@yahoo.com, tnx
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
cherylstun:

will shoot you an email asap
would love the guild too, please.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
clip:
Good thread

Thanks,hope you are taking action
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
chalantmike:
would love the guild too, please.

Thanks for your interest!check our group for further instruction.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dwizy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
good
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by skyrocketernal(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
cherylstun:

Thanks for your interest!check our group for further instruction.
bros thank u for your good work here
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2015
skyrocketernal:
bros thank u for your good work here

You are welcome
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Happy weekend guys! We are happy to see testimonials from ACTION TAKERS

Don't over analyze
Don't wait to read more
Don't wait to get perfect
Don't wait to have money to get started

Take small actionable actions everyday to achieve your goal...Just do it!

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ajog1: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
cherylstun:
Happy weekend guys! We are happy to see testimonials from ACTION TAKERS

Don't over analyze
Don't wait to read more
Don't wait to get perfect
Don't wait to have money to get started

Take small actionable actions everyday to achieve your goal...Just do it!
that's the spirit

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by darmochy1(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2015
cherylstun:

i have 4 different account with fiverr
account 1:video commercials,video intros,and video animation
account 2:seo.edu links,xrumer blast,blog commenting
account 3:reviews,app reviews,kindle reviews,product reviews
account 4: article rewriting,article submission
You can offer lots of service on fiverr
Are you skilled in all these areas or do you outsource them? For someone like me that's a newbie, how do I offer those services since I'm not skilled in some of them?

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by kayworld2(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow!!! FIVERR is truely a place to EARN.

Super Seller Crslaytor: From Buyer to Seller to Becoming His Own Boss.

This seller was now one of the best seller on FIVERR. He came to known Fiverr as a buyer and now selling like mad on this platform. He received 1gig per week, 2 gigs per week, 5gigs per week and so on. This good testimony with only a gig.

Imagine how much he will be earning if he provide many different gigs? Like:

1. Vídeo Animation ( www.videomakerfx.com )
2. Whiteboard Animation
3. Marketing Vídeo
4. Traffic Software
5. Professional Logo ( www.aaa-logo.com )
6. Professional Facebook Banner
7. Professional Landing Page
8. Professional Ecover
9. Professional Website Design
10.Unlimited Traffic to your website
11.Unlimited Backlinks ( www.scrapebox.com )

Please how much did you think you can earn from these?

Tap in these gigs on FIVERR today and gain your financial freedom.

You can read Crslaytor story here: http://blog.fiverr.com/super-seller-crslaytor-from-buyer-to-seller-to-becoming-his-own-boss/?utm_source=nt_ct&utm_term=n922

You can also get all those software mention above from me by forwarding your request to kayworld22009@gmail.com or chat with me on whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
darmochy1:

Are you skilled in all these areas or do you outsource them? For someone like me that's a newbie, how do I offer those services since I'm not skilled in some of them?

I outsource them
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
kayworld2:
Wow!!! FIVERR is truely a place to EARN.

Super Seller Crslaytor: From Buyer to Seller to Becoming His Own Boss.

This seller was now one of the best seller on FIVERR. He came to known Fiverr as a buyer and now selling like mad on this platform. He received 1gig per week, 2 gigs per week, 5gigs per week and so on. This good testimony with only a gig.

Imagine how much he will be earning if he provide many different gigs? Like:

1. Vídeo Animation ( www.videomakerfx.com )
2. Whiteboard Animation
3. Marketing Vídeo
4. Traffic Software
5. Professional Logo ( www.aaa-logo.com )
6. Professional Facebook Banner
7. Professional Landing Page
8. Professional Ecover
9. Professional Website Design
10.Unlimited Traffic to your website
11.Unlimited Backlinks ( www.scrapebox.com )

Please how much did you think you can earn from these?

Tap in these gigs on FIVERR today and gain your financial freedom.

You can read Crslaytor story here: http://blog.fiverr.com/super-seller-crslaytor-from-buyer-to-seller-to-becoming-his-own-boss/?utm_source=nt_ct&utm_term=n922

You can also get all those software mention above from me by forwarding your request to kayworld22009@gmail.com or chat with me on whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0

Dont be an idiot,if you want to sell softwares you got for free.pls create your own thread
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajog1:
that's the spirit

That is it... Start with what you have
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by winta2007(m): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2015
cherylstun:

What happens when your impression and views drops to zero,what could be the cause?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2015
cherylstun:

Thanks a lot for your guidance.. I just got an order for a flyer. Not skilled enough to do it. What can I do?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dicksonxtreme(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2015
choose4me:

Thanks a lot for your guidance.. I just got an order for a flyer. Not skilled enough to do it. What can I do?

Outsource it
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

Outsource it
where, how? please guide me
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by dicksonxtreme(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2015
choose4me:

where, how? please guide me

Better still goto

www.canva.com and navigate to create a custom flyer

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

Better still goto
www.canva.com and navigate to create a custom flyer
Thanks.. Though I still haven't got it done
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
choose4me:

i sent you a link on facebook,use that
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
choose4me:

you should started a popular niche like article writing/reviews or even logo design.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
cherylstun:

i sent you a link on facebook,use that

Thanks alot, you have been of immense help.. It felt awkward to outsource my first order so I forced myself to learn.. With my previous knowledge plus study online, I able to create the flyer using fireworks and I delivered.. I just hope the client would have no complaints..
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
cherylstun:

you should started a popular niche like article writing/reviews or even logo design.

I believe in my writing abilities and I will create a gig in writing/reviews as advised.. I have one on logo designs already. But what would I be writing about and how does a review look like? Parson my questions if they sound silly but I'm barely a week into Fiverr..

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by kentochi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
cherylstun:

hi
how do i join the Facebook group!
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by pocoapoco88: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
nice 1 dia @cherylstun,took som time to go tru dis tread and it seems amazing.i've heard abt fiverr a couple of times but didnt know how to go abt it.i'm a complete novice and wen i say novice i mean who doesnt even know exactly wot a "gig" is.but i want 2 b a part of dis money making train of urs bro.perhaps u hav a detailed pdf or somtin 2 get me started and rooted,kindly send it 2 me to chisfield2@yahoo.com .....tanx
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by pocoapoco88: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
hav also joined ur facebookgroup,kindly accept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.