Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (128413 Views)

6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
choose4me:

Thanks alot, you have been of immense help.. It felt awkward to outsource my first order so I forced myself to learn.. With my previous knowledge plus study online, I able to create the flyer using fireworks and I delivered.. I just hope the client would have no complaints..

Good you figured something out and very fast.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
cherylstun:

Good you figured something out and very fast.

Yea! Thanks a lot
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
I would need a specialized training on fiveer. this is my email add:
thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Steesaadiq:
I would need a specialized training on fiveer. this is my email add: amosusulogbo@gmail.com
thanks
email sent
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
choose4me:

Yea! Thanks a lot
That is the difference between people who take action and are in charge of their lives verus those that complain and blame others or situations.well done

feel free to ask questions in the group or send PM
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
cherylstun:

That is the difference between people who take action and are in charge of their lives verus those that complain and blame others or situations.well done

feel free to ask questions in the group or send PM

Thanks for the motivation..Em, my orders have siezed for some days.. cheesy How can I get dem yapa naw? Mek me sef get queue.. I want to become a level 1 seller soonest o
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
choose4me:

Thanks for the motivation..Em, my orders have siezed for some days.. cheesy How can I get dem yapa naw? Mek me sef get queue.. I want to become a level 1 seller soonest o

I already replied on facebook.use the buyer and gig request feature to get more clients.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Pidggin(f): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
(Cherylstun) I hope you realise you are posting on the internet? People all over the world can read it. If a fiverr staff sees your posts and reports to their management they will bann all Nigerians from using their platform like PayPal did. Think of the after effect of what you are doing, we always think we are so smart, forgetting that our so called wisdom is foolishness to others. If five dollars per article is too small for you, find another means of earning an income. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
cherylstun:

I already replied on facebook.use the buyer and gig request feature to get more clients.

pls need hell ASAP. I want to create a gig but I got hooked after I select the category of my gig. I understand that there r two section where you will upload your photo that is related to your gig. my concern is- why two? pls need clarification. thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pidggin:
(Cherylstun) I hope you realise you are posting on the internet? People all over the world can read it. If a fiverr staff sees your posts and reports to their management they will bann all Nigerians from using their platform like PayPal did. Think of the after effect of what you are doing, we always think we are so smart, forgetting that our so called wisdom is foolishness to others. If five dollars per article is too small for you, find another means of earning an income. A word is enough for the wise.

I come across people like you all the time,spewing negativity everywhere,so fiverr is so jobless to start hunting after nigerians,kai i can perceive your ignorance and it stinks so bad.
Let me remind you again,fiverr account owners dont use their real name,country or picture... So Miss i too know,how will they find out?you don turn fiverr to jobless people.
I think you should stop worrying about us and leave average people like us take advantage of the opportunities like fiverr.
Fiverr is just a platform to get our feet wet before swimming with sharks.
There is more to making money than fiverr.

Thanks for your opinion!

6 Likes

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2015
cherylstun:

I come across people like you all the time,spewing negativity everywhere,so fiverr is so jobless to start hunting after nigerians,kai i can perceive your ignorance and it stinks so bad.
Let me remind you again,fiverr account owners dont use their real name,country or picture... So Miss i too know,how will they find out?you don turn fiverr to jobless people.
I think you should stop worrying about us and leave average people like us take advantage of the opportunities like fiverr.
Fiverr is just a platform to get our feet wet before swimming with sharks.
There is more to making money than fiverr.

Thanks for your opinion!

pls need your help, check the post b4 this quotation and help me out pls. thanks. I am confused on creating a gig where there is a provision for you to upload a cover photo and also in the gallery. my question is can you upload same photo that is related to ur gig as a cover photo and in the gallery? thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
samplanner:

pls need hell ASAP. I want to create a gig but I got hooked after I select the category of my gig. I understand that there r two section where you will upload your photo that is related to your gig. my concern is- why two? pls need clarification. thanks.
one is a feature image while the other is an image for the gig.
This should not be a big deal,just upload images related to the service you offer.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
samplanner:

pls need your help, check the post b4 this quotation and help me out pls. thanks. I am confused on creating a gig where there is a provision for you to upload a cover photo and also in the gallery. my question is can you upload same photo that is related to ur gig as a cover photo and in the gallery? thanks.
Depends on the kind of service you offer on fiverr.If you are into design like business card and logo,you can use logo work as your gallery and do a quick design in photoshop or cartoonize your profile pic as the cover photo.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
cherylstun:

Depends on the kind of service you offer on fiverr.If you are into design like business card and logo,you can use logo work as your gallery and do a quick design in photoshop or cartoonize your profile pic as the cover photo.

Thanks, but which of these two will appear on your gig on the selling page. Is it the cover photo or the gallery? Thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
samplanner:

Thanks, but which of these two will appear on your gig on the selling page. Is it the cover photo or the gallery? Thanks.

The gallery is what intending buyers will see,this where you have the chance to show your best work.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by samplanner(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
cherylstun:

The gallery is what intending buyers will see,this where you have the chance to show your best work.
thank you. and God bless you. one more pls. if you have multiple accounts on Fiverr can you use one Payoneer card to withdraw from both accounts? thanks.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2015
samplanner:

thank you. and God bless you. one more pls. if you have multiple accounts on Fiverr can you use one Payoneer card to withdraw from both accounts? thanks.

payoneer works with one account but paypal work with multiple account.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by ajog1: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:

payoneer works with one account but paypal work with multiple account.
isn't it the other way round?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by sseunth(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:
Once you’ve 10 orders, organic orders will start coming in, deliver these gigs on time to make sure your buyers give you 5 star reviews, if you get 3 star reviews, refund their money and the negative review will be automatically removed.

People are more likely to buy from someone with 100% positive feedback; this makes you more on the long run.

Now that you can charge more than $50 as a level 1 seller, this is where you make good bucks, when anyone orders for your gig, just outsource it on fiverr for $5 and keep the rest for yourself.

Don’t limit yourself to just fiverr, go to facebook,linkedin,craiglist,kijiji and groupon , find people who need your service, charge them up to $100 or more depending on the type of service. I Charge 100 bucks for logo designs

Get it done for $5 on fiverr and pocket the rest.

You can choose to make money as a fiverr seller or as a middleman.

Find people that need service, outsource the job on fiverr and deliver the job.

I did a promo video for a dentist in Orlando Florida,it was a video slide showing his patients dental transformation,reviews and discount coupon. He was impressed with the video and happy to pay $497.

All it cost on fiverr was $40….And guess where I found him? Linkedin

What I’m doing here is changing your mindset about how you see fiverr .

you don’t want to write 500 words article for $5,the old method is tasking and therefore consumes all your time.

Consequently, you want to create a website, linkedin or google plus page where you can upload all work you have delivered as your portfolio.

Send these portfolios to your intending buyers and wait for the order.

You can find client by just typing into google.I did a search for [tattooist in Los Angeles]

There are 51 states in the United States,so you have no excuse

You will contact each one of them with your portfolio….you can offer logo designs or promo videos showcasing their tattoo jobs.

pls how do you get such people on linkedin
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2015
ajog1:
isn't it the other way round?

I dont use payoneer on fiverr but i collect all my earnings from 4 account with same paypal account.Well, if payoneer allow you to add emails then it should work on multiple account.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2015
sseunth:
pls how do you get such people on linkedin

How much are you making on fiverr?
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by sseunth(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:

How much are you making on fiverr?
nothing. I wanna be a middle man....like collecting jobs on freelancer at high prices and give it to people on fiverr......
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Frankicent(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can become a LEVEL 1 seller in 30 days with just $10

I will show you how i work smart and not hard

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $500.I outsource on fiverr for $5-$40 and pocket the rest.

WHO I HAD IN MIND WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD

people who have tried fiverr without success
People who have 9-5 jobs but are looking for other ways to make money
people looking for business and opportunities to invest in
students and youth corpers
people who are out of job or still searching

So I want you to take whatever I’m showing you here, put in action and cash in

Now, let’s get down to it ,fiverr has been around for 5 years therefore,
there is fierce competition and traffic to that site every day.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

1. Get a new account: Account must be in USA and must have a female pic
2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.
3. Put you gig delivery to 1 day.

What you want to do next is create 5 other emails (yahoomail is easy), open 5 fiverr accounts on different ips (Not limited to US alone: consider Canada, Uk, Australia, New Zealand) get 5 of your friends that trust you to give you their debit card, buy 2 gigs each from your own main account with these five supplemental accounts.
This brings it to a total of 10 gigs

Give yourself 5 star ratings on all 10 gigs, this automatically
pushes you to the top of searches in your niche on fiverr.

In conclusion, you are buying your first 10 gig yourself with an investment of just $10

Although you will have to transfer the amount for 2 gigs ($10) to each of your friend’s account
Here is the breakdown: 10 gig will cost you $50, when fiverr takes $1 charge
You will be paid $40 back in your main fiverr account.

What is cool about this method?

1. After 30 days, you are automatically a level 1 seller.
2. You start getting orders because people only order from people who have positive ratings.
Consequently, you have proof to showing intending buyers.
3. As a level 1 seller, you can add gig extras of up to $50.Add these to your gigs to make more money.

Let me answer all your question,we will continue shortly

smart bro were do you reside ? could you sent me your pin or whatsapp number? I"l like you to teach me well
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2015
sseunth:
nothing. I wanna be a middle man....like collecting jobs on freelancer at high prices and give it to people on fiverr......

hmmm,i get it but i always advise people to start from fiverr to rack up their portfolio because you will want to show your website and the jobs you have done.
Not that you cant start as a middleman but you need to know what to say to convince them.

The first step will be to get a new linkedin account,complete your profile,join groups who need the type of service you offer.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Frankicent(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can become a LEVEL 1 seller in 30 days with just $10

I will show you how i work smart and not hard

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $500.I outsource on fiverr for $5-$40 and pocket the rest.

WHO I HAD IN MIND WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD

people who have tried fiverr without success
People who have 9-5 jobs but are looking for other ways to make money
people looking for business and opportunities to invest in
students and youth corpers
people who are out of job or still searching

So I want you to take whatever I’m showing you here, put in action and cash in

Now, let’s get down to it ,fiverr has been around for 5 years therefore,
there is fierce competition and traffic to that site every day.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

1. Get a new account: Account must be in USA and must have a female pic
2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.
3. Put you gig delivery to 1 day.

What you want to do next is create 5 other emails (yahoomail is easy), open 5 fiverr accounts on different ips (Not limited to US alone: consider Canada, Uk, Australia, New Zealand) get 5 of your friends that trust you to give you their debit card, buy 2 gigs each from your own main account with these five supplemental accounts.
This brings it to a total of 10 gigs

Give yourself 5 star ratings on all 10 gigs, this automatically
pushes you to the top of searches in your niche on fiverr.

In conclusion, you are buying your first 10 gig yourself with an investment of just $10

Although you will have to transfer the amount for 2 gigs ($10) to each of your friend’s account
Here is the breakdown: 10 gig will cost you $50, when fiverr takes $1 charge
You will be paid $40 back in your main fiverr account.

What is cool about this method?

1. After 30 days, you are automatically a level 1 seller.
2. You start getting orders because people only order from people who have positive ratings.
Consequently, you have proof to showing intending buyers.
3. As a level 1 seller, you can add gig extras of up to $50.Add these to your gigs to make more money.

Let me answer all your question,we will continue shortly

smart bro were do you reside ? could you sent me your pin or whatsapp number? I"l like you to teach me well
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by sseunth(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:

hmmm,i get it but i always advise people to start from fiverr to rack up their portfolio because you will want to show your website and the jobs you have done.
Not that you cant start as a middleman but you need to know what to say to convince them.

The first step will be to get a new linkedin account,complete your profile,join groups who need the type of service you offer.
kindly give me example of groups and what do you know abt freelancer.com
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Frankicent:

I'm female and reside in Abuja.Join our group on fiverr and send a direct message to me.
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2015
sseunth:
kindly give me example of groups and what do you know abt freelancer.com
i dont use freelancer,upwork.com works fine for me.
Home improvement service is a group on linkedin and you can target electricians,plumbers,hvacs and locksmiths.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by sseunth(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2015
cherylstun:

i dont use freelancer,upwork.com works fine for me.
Home improvement service is a group on linkedin and you can target electricians,plumbers,hvacs and locksmiths.
thanks
Re: How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
sseunth:
thanks
you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.