Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

OPINION-Who's more complex, Men or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION-Who's more complex, Men or Women? (1247 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION-Who's more complex, Men or Women? by khaytoon: 6:21am On Feb 25, 2009
Hello nairalanders.
men would always say that women are complex human beings. well, who'd blame them. if some women are scolded, they start crying. if a man is pouring out his heart to a woman, she breaks down. Women, men dont understand us, they dont know what its like being a woman and am sure they dont want to know.mhhm, abi i lie?. a thousand men i interviewed, say they really do want to understand us women, but one minute we're saying one thing, the next thing we're doing something else.

believe me, when we break down, thats when u really confuse them. becos they dont know how to react to it. but i believe men are complex too. or i guess they're just too manly and tough to understand.

so lets hear from you, who's more complex, a woman or a man?
Re: OPINION-Who's more complex, Men or Women? by Luvlgenius(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
Something is complex when it is difficult to understand or explain,

The simple fact that Men and Women fall in love and spend 50 to 70 years together goes to show that men and women, especially,are not complex but DIFFERENT.

Once we appreciate the fact that we are DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE, there will be no need for this type of debate,
Re: OPINION-Who's more complex, Men or Women? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
I don't get it when I hear 'they don't what know it's like to be a woman', the female species aren't the only ones that deal with problems, it's part of life, everyone is a victim.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Liars As B/fs, Stil Desire An Honest Man 4a Husband? / Oya Make Una Help Me Join Head Together Oooooo: Nairaland 4ever! / Is It Boring To Get Married To A Virgin For A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.