Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! (2052 Views)

Learn How To Make Serious Income Selling Your List - Solo Ads / Get Income Selling Scaffolding / Secrets To Full- Time Income Along With Your Current Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
Since 2011, the world has been reaping the benefits of a venture that has become a phenomenon.

A group of young guys came together to start a small T-shirt sales campaign in an attempt to save their pub bar from closure after the authorities found that it serviced alcohol to underages. It was a huge success and they therefore decided to build on the platform they used. They succeeded in moving from THIS to THIS.

It has since become a phenomenon.

Now how do you make money selling T-shirts. Infact just about how much can you make selling T-shirts? Well there are numerous reports of people who have so far mad up to a million dollars selling Tshirts and they started in 2013. Which means that it is possible to make up to that if not more in just 2 years.

So how do you make money selling Tshirts. I'm going to enumerate the steps and then elaborate further in subsequent posts.

Find a Niche
Create a design
Launch a Campaign
Start Marketing
Analysis and Scaling

In my next post I will start with picking a niche.
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by ayogabriel(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Okay. Following
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by pepe1: 4:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Following
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by olaide721(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Ride on
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by G12(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2015
this must be about teespring. Op, I dey your back if only you are ready to take us to the destination.
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
I see some of us already know about Teespring. Yes indeed it is about Teespring.

So lets pick up where we left off.

I said I will start from picking a niche.

For the Tshirt industry there are only 2 special kinds of niche that you should focus on and that are guranteed to bring results: the one that aims to address the passion of your buyers vs. the ones that looks for the buzz.

Now why do people buy Tshirts?

They want to express an idea that matters to them
T-shirts that supports political parties, animal and environmental interests, religious beliefs are particularly popular at Teezily.

They want to provoke reactions
Some consumers loves to wear provocative shirts that stir up reactions from others. Some wants to make other people smile with their t-shirts. Often consumers will buy shirts because they also want to catch their representatives’ attention.

They want to belong to a group
Consumers will buy t-shirts to belong to a group. The latter can be a soccer / football team or a church for example. It can be also more subtle as it can concern people who went to a specific place for during a trip. It makes them exclusive, different or special.

You should launch your campaign when your audience is under the best condition possible to buy your product! It's the best way to obtain an excellent conversion and a good ROI with your campaign.

People want to show to a large number of people that they belong to the winners. Successful t-shirt marketing add the "WHEN?" to the "WHY?" even though it is possible to win a lot of money by answering the "WHY?"
Nonetheless, if you target a community which doesn't have a group to belong to, it will be lesslikely for your product to sell even if you think you're selling it at the right time.

In my next post I will show you a tool that I use to uncover niches that I can sell Tshirts to.

PS> I would love to have your feedback.
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by G12(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
nice one OP
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by mekuilis(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Right on time. This is an awesome piece OP. Following with keen interest.
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by Soclose007(m): 12:58am On Jun 23, 2015
great please do continue
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Alright I have decided to make this even more fun.

Instead of just writing stories, I'm going to make this interactive. In other words, I say and you do.

Lets see how many of you would really make money from what I'm going to tell you here.

Comprende? Good.

Now the first thing I want you guys to do is register for an account on Teespring. There are many other platforms out there. You can register there too. The principles you will learn here still applies.

So head over to teespring and sign up for a free account.

After signing up for your account, next thing you want to do is pick a niche.

Now there are many ways to pick your niche. Remember I said your two best type of niche are niches that address a passion or a niche that rides on a buzz or trending topic. And since our main focus is on the US and European market we need to know what they like the most.

One of the tools I use is the Facebook Audience Insight tool. That tool is like the holy grail of teespring. It literally tells me what designs I should be making.

So, you want to head over to Facebook and then check out the ads manager and find audience insight. I think I should make a video for this one.
Re: Make A Full-time Income Selling Tshirts! by felixchip(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ganoderma:
Alright I have decided to make this even more fun.

Instead of just writing stories, I'm going to make this interactive. In other words, I say and you do.

Lets see how many of you would really make money from what I'm going to tell you here.

Comprende? Good.

Now the first thing I want you guys to do is register for an account on Teespring. There are many other platforms out there. You can register there too. The principles you will learn here still applies.

So head over to teespring and sign up for a free account.

After signing up for your account, next thing you want to do is pick a niche.

Now there are many ways to pick your niche. Remember I said your two best type of niche are niches that address a passion or a niche that rides on a buzz or trending topic. And since our main focus is on the US and European market we need to know what they like the most.

One of the tools I use is the Facebook Audience Insight tool. That tool is like the holy grail of teespring. It literally tells me what designs I should be making.

So, you want to head over to Facebook and then check out the ads manager and find audience insight. I think I should make a video for this one.

I guess it'll be cool.

(1) (Reply)

Converting Dollars In Perfect Money Account To Naira. / Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps / Logistics Companies For 1688.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.