Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! (1975 Views)

Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read / Scoffers And Mockers / Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2009
I have carefully observed that all the accusing and slandering threads on various ministers of the gospel are raised and fueled by the atheists and unbelievers in Christ Jesus in the forums. I know very well that they atheists do not believe in the Lordship of Jesus and the existence of God. How then can you accept the counsel of the ungodly, despite their quoting the scriptures. My question is why are they worried about what they do not believe that exists?

Beware! These threads are designed and geared towards making you as a believer doubt and argue on the integrity of God's word and the power therein. Never think that they're protecting and defending the course of Christianity and God.

It's interesting! Nothing can be truer the truth. Jesus is Lord and the word of God(Scripture) works!

Let God be true and all men liars. The heart of men are full of deceits. The Word of God is Truth and His Way is perfect.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by benedictac(f): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2009
hubreality:

I have carefully observed that all the accusing and slandering threads on various ministers of the gospel are raised and fueled by the atheists in the forums. I know very well that they atheists do not believe in the Lordship of Jesus and the existence of God "Jehovah" despite their quoting the scriptures. My question is why are they worried about what they do not believe that exists?

Beware! These threads are designed and geared towards making you as a believer doubt and argue on the integrity of God's word. Never think that they're protecting and defending the course of Christianity and God.

It's interesting! Nothing can be truer the truth. Jesus is Lord and the word of God(Scripture) works!

Let God be true and all men liars. The heart of men are full of deceits. The Word of God is Truth and His Way is perfect.

God bless you, Poster.

All you mockers be warned or get God's wrath
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by jagunlabi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2009
The true creator God cannot be mocked, because "IT" is not mockable.How can an intangible be mocked?No be the thing wey person see,hear,taste,smell,and touch wey im go fit mock?The only thing that gets mocked around here is the pitiful caricature of God and the silly beliefs that you religious folks have created.Didn't the bible warn you guys not to make any graven image of God?Well, you did,and now you're all being mocked.You only have yourself to blame for believing stupid,childish and mockable stuffs and disobeying your own "holy" book.
The greatest mocker of christian sheeples is the bible itself because it makes a mockery of your beliefs at every step.From the first plage to the last.
So, y'all vent your anger on yourselves and not on the atheists.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2009
jagunlabi:

The true creator God cannot be mocked, because "IT" is not mockable.How can an intangible be mocked?No be the thing wey person see,hear,taste,smell,and touch wey im go fit mock?The only thing that gets mocked around here is the pitiful caricature of God and the silly beliefs that you religious folks have created.Didn't the bible warn you guys not to make any graven image of God?Well, you did,and now you're all being mocked.You only have yourself to blame for believing stupid,childish and mockable stuffs and disobeying your own "holy" book.
The greatest mocker of christian sheeples is the bible itself because it makes a mockery of your beliefs at every step.From the first plage to the last.
So, y'all vent your anger on yourselves and not on the atheists.

You're one of them, right?
These atheist in the forums who do not believe in the Lordship of Christ and the existence of God will now come up with several threads pretending to protect the interest of the believer in Christ Jesus and to direct they elect of Christ(believers) in the ways that they should go. What a deceit of the defeated devil. The Church is not for the perfect people but for the perfecting of the saints. Forget it, those deceit and the lying vanities of the devil is widely exposed in Jesus Matchless Name, Amen. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2009
Hubreality, there are two distinct issues at stake -

1. atheists mock God

2. Christians express GENUINE concern about the many charlatans now parading around as "ministers" of God like the bible warned us about.

Dont confuse the two. To rightly point out that Pastor Chris teaches heresy and his miracles are questionable is not equivalent to mocking God or His ministers. The jews mocked, jailed, beat and finally killed the early apostles . . . they didnt spend time complaining. The truth of Christ's gospel shined even brighter. If indeed ye are of God then why does "mocking" disturb mortal men?
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by shinystar(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2009
davidylan,

You are right. Ouestioning the conducts of men of God is not mockery or atheism. Let's not continue this zombie show they have sold to us.

I believe in God and know men of God are fallible. I talk about their misdeeds not to shame them but to warn others. That does not mean I will think less of them or the integrity of God's word.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by Bastage: 2:23am On Mar 01, 2009
My question is why are they worried about what they do not believe that exists?

But you do believe that God exists, right?

So why are you worried about what atheists think?

Are you worried that they have a better argument?

This is what I can never understand about Christians (even though I consider myself to be one): they worry about what atheists think, pursue them with what almost seems a hatred at times and treat all of their issues with contempt - even those that are founded within logic.

OP: My advice to you is to concentrate on your own faith. Let others concentrate on thiers. You're just as much of a worrier as they are.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 01, 2009
Bastage:

lol like what argument exactly? Evolution?
You people flatter yourselves. I've consistently noticed the trend, atheists seem to consider themselves smarter than everyone else . . . this forum is a microcosm of the fact that it is not the case.

Bastage:

This is what I can never understand about Christians (even though I consider myself to be one): they worry about what atheists think, pursue them with what almost seems a hatred at times and treat all of their issues with contempt - even those that are founded within logic.

Funny enough if you notice, 95% of the christians on this site have NEVER bothered what atheists think.
99% of the atheist vs christianity threads have been opened by atheists, i can only remember one opened by olaadegbu.

And you say we worry and pursue you? grin You give yourself way too much credit my friend.

Hatred? The sheer venom and scorn that drips from the posts of duduspace, mazaje, bastage, huxley and co whenever they talk about christianity and the bible should be enough to tell you where the hate comes from. We dont treat your issues with contempt, we really dont care except when you forcefully intrude into christian threads since no one is listening to you on the ones you open.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by huxley(m): 5:52am On Mar 01, 2009
davidylan:

lol like what argument exactly? Evolution?
You people flatter yourselves. I've consistently noticed the trend, atheists seem to consider themselves smarter than everyone else . . . this forum is a microcosm of the fact that it is not the case.

As if you know anything at all about evolution. We did establish that as far as scientific biologcal evolution is concerned, you are an ignoramus, didn't we?

davidylan:

Funny enough if you notice, 95% of the christians on this site have NEVER bothered what atheists think.
99% of the atheist vs christianity threads have been opened by atheists, i can only remember one opened by olaadegbu.

And you say we worry and pursue you? grin You give yourself way too much credit my friend.

Hatred? The sheer venom and scorn that drips from the posts of duduspace, mazaje, bastage, huxley and co whenever they talk about christianity and the bible should be enough to tell you where the hate comes from. We dont treat your issues with contempt, we really dont care except when you forcefully intrude into christian threads since no one is listening to you on the ones you open.

Hatred? Yes, we hated falsehood, lies, intellectual dishonesty, gullibility, superstition, irrationality, etc, etc. But, we don't hate the person. We hate the mindset, a mindset that is capable of dragging the world back into the dark ages. That is what we hate.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by huxley(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2009
Bastage:

OP: My advice to you is to concentrate on your own faith. Let others concentrate on thiers. You're just as much of a worrier as they are.

Are you a cultural christians or a believing-in-the-dogma and practising christian? What type of christian are you and what do you believe in?
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by Bastage: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2009
Are you a cultural christians or a believing-in-the-dogma and practising christian?

No. I have a brain and I use it. Unlike David Dylan and the rest of the "swallow it at all costs" imbeciles.
Neither am I just a cultural Christian following the herd.

The sheer venom and scorn that drips from the posts of duduspace, mazaje, bastage, huxley and co whenever they talk about christianity and the bible should be enough to tell you where the hate comes from.

See how dipshit includes my name in there even though he is aware I'm a Christian? That's because he doesn'tlike anyone who recognises the flaws in the religion. People like him like to hush them up and pretend that they don't exist. People like him are the reason why a lot of people see Christianity as a religion of thickshits.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by toneyb: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2009
Bastage:

No. I have a brain and I use it. Unlike David Dylan and the rest of the "swallow it at all costs" imbeciles.

See how dipshit includes my name in there even though he is aware I'm a Christian? That's because he doesn'tlike anyone who recognises the flaws in the religion. People like him like to hush them up and pretend that they don't exist. People like him are the reason why a lot of people see Christianity as a religion of thickshits.

There are more than enough contradictions in the bible. They are too glaring. The Gospels are written in an admitted propagandistic style, and an admitted propagandistic manner. John even said, "These things are written in order that you might believe." He's not just telling us history, he has an agenda here. He's preaching. He wants you to believe.

What time did the women visit the tomb? Matthew said "as it began to dawn." Mark said "when the sun had risen." Luke said "at early dawn." John said, "When it was yet dark."

Now, you mention John Wenham as a great harmonizer of the New Testament. John Wenham says, well, you know what this could mean? It could mean that even though John says that it was dark when the women "came to" the tomb, it could mean that it was dark when they "left for" the tomb. Aha! It took them a while to get there, then the sun came up. But that's overly speculative, and it's obviously a defensive, ad hoc rationalization to these contradictions.

Who were the women who came to the tomb? Matthew said it was Mary Magdalen and the other Mary. Mark said it was Mary Magdalen, Mary the mother of James, and Salome. Luke said it was Mary Magdalen, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and other women. John said Mary Magdalen.

What was their purpose. Matthew said it was "to see the tomb." Mark said, no, they had already seen the tomb, it was to bring spices to anoint the body. Luke said they had already seen the tomb, and brought spices. John said the body had already been spiced, before they arrived.

Was the tomb open when they arrived? According to Matthew, it was not. The tomb was opened in their presence. But Mark, Luke, and John say, yeah, the tomb was open when they arrived. One of these guys is wrong. They both can't be right.

Who was at the tomb when they arrived? Mark said there was one "young man." Now, look at [how] this supports the evolutionary hypothesis here. Mark said there was one "young man." Luke said there was two men. Matthew said there was one angel, and John, the last writer, said, there's two angels. See what's happening here? See how the myth is growing and getting more exaggerated?

Where were these messengers situated? Matthew said there was an angel sitting on the stone. Mark said there was a young man sitting inside, on the right. Luke said there were two men standing inside. John said there were two angels, sitting on each end of the bed.

What did the messengers say? Now this is really strange, the messages are so different. In Matthew the angel, or the man, the angel said, "Go quickly, tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead. Behold he goeth before you into Galilee, there shall ye see him." Mark generally says the same thing, but Luke gets it backwards: "Remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, saying, The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise again?" This whole Galilee thing got twisted around. Luke was for a Jerusalem center of Christianity, so he downplayed Galilee. [In] John, what did the angel say? "Woman, why weepest thou?"

To crown it all we have the gospels saying that the first appearance of Jesus to the disciples happened in Galilee which was about 100 kilometers away (from Jerusalem), or in Jerusalem. Its like two people reporting an event(accident) one says that the accident happened in lagos while the other says that it happened in ibadan, one of them is definately wrong.

Why can't we just admit that these people were human beings, and they made mistakes? What's the problem? Why can't you admit that they were trying their best, but they made some . . . they goofed a little bit? Were they exempt from human error? Were they exempt from exaggerations? Why do fundamentalists have so much tied up in inerrancy? It just doesn't seem right.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2009
Bastage:

I'm well centered in the faith and profession of my Lord Jesus Christ. I'm not religious in any form. They Words of God are Spirit and Life in John 6:63  "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

Believing is a choice. Arguing and debating on God's word is an art of unbelief. Our father of faith(Abraham) never argued on the integrity of God's word, but he believed God 100% and was counted to him as righteousness. It's a pity that the pride of the mind has taken hold of many in the name of self, science and evolution which has put such people in competition with God and the law of the universe. Pride goes before a fall, I remembered the case of the King of Babylon. The Spirit Rules!

The Pride of Self(mind) is a dangerous disease worst than Aids(HIV) because it goes beyond the physical body of a soul.

You will never win the fight with God and His ministers. Check the records.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by Bastage: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
Our father of faith(Abraham) never argued on the integrity of God's word.

Yet again, another Christian spouting crap. Even the Bible directly contradicts that claim.
When God states that he is going to kill everyone in Sodom and Gommorah, Abraham has a major problem with it and he flat out tells him.

Far be it from You to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from you! Shall not the Judge of all the earth deal justly? (Genesis 18:25)

The Pride of Self(mind) is a dangerous disease worst than Aids(HIV) because it goes beyond the physical body of a soul.

Pride of the Self is what I call the "Religious Disease". The number of Christians who sit there smugly claiming that they are the ones with the only truth is astounding. If that's not "Pride of the Self" then what is?
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by toneyb: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2009
Bastage:

Yet again, another Christian spouting crap. Even the Bible directly contradicts that claim.
When God states that he is going to kill everyone in Sodom and Gommorah, Abraham has a major problem with it and he flat out tells him.

Far be it from You to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from you! Shall not the Judge of all the earth deal justly? (Genesis 18:25)

Abraham is more moral than god?
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2009
Bastage:

Pride of the Self is what I call the "Religious Disease". The number of Christians who sit there smugly claiming that they are the ones with the only truth is astounding. If that's not "Pride of the Self" then what is?

The pride of the mind is what makes a man to wake up and proclaim that there's no God. The famous, Rich and Wise still seek Jesus.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2009
the usual claptrap from our resident atheists. They think by shouting loudly they have exhibited intelligence.

huxley:

As if you know anything at all about evolution. We did establish that as far as scientific biologcal evolution is concerned, you are an ignoramus, didn't we?

Actually what we established is that you are a shallow person at best. The radiograph on the alleged tail is one very critical example. While you hailed it as example of a tail the doctors who actually reviewed the case AND took the pictures you stupidly displayed had a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DIAGNOSIS and did confirm that there was no tail at all physically.

huxley:

Hatred? Yes, we hated falsehood, lies, intellectual dishonesty, gullibility, superstition, irrationality, etc, etc. But, we don't hate the person. We hate the mindset, a mindset that is capable of dragging the world back into the dark ages. That is what we hate.

The mindset isnt dragging you to the dark ages, most nations on earth separate religion from government. Stop whining over non-existent issues.

Bastage:

If i didnt have a brain and i didnt use it i wont be where i am today. Dude, having a brain is more than just making claims that you do. The test is in what exactly is in the brain.

Bastage:

That is your own label. Christianity goes beyond claiming, it is a heartfelt relationship with God. You certainly DO NOT have that relationship, that is the sole reason you see flaws in the "religion" . . . christianity isnt even a religion at all. Read ur bible well.

People like me dont hush anything up, that is why i spend hrs tackling the clueless claims on evolution by Huxley and co. When we have rigorous scientific debates i dont see loudmouths like you there . . . where do you hide your brain?
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by Bastage: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2009
People like me dont hush anything up, that is why i spend hrs tackling the clueless claims on evolution by Huxley and co. When we have rigorous scientific debates i dont see loudmouths like you there . . . where do you hide your brain?

You have "rigorous scientific debates" defending Creationism? Quite simply - no you don't. They argue using science, you argue using complete and utter bullshit.

The reason you don't see me is that Creationism is a subject that is so laughable, so ridiculous, so utterly, utterly, incomprehensibly ignorant, that I find it a complete and utter waste of time discussing it.
Anyone who believes in Creationism is a grade 1 cretin. End of story.

it is a heartfelt relationship with God. You certainly DO NOT have that relationship

Typical, smug, arrogant, pompous "Christian" attitude. Yeah. I love the way you guys tell other people that they have no relationship with their God yet you crap your pants in fear around yours.

Read ur bible well.

Done that. Also researched the events surrounding it's creation and the history behind it. That's why I understand it, am comfortable with it, recognise it's fallability and don't have to swallow dogmatic bullshit.
Unlike you who takes the illogical and tries to make it logical, failing totally and utterly and making your God look like a dipshit in the process.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2009
Here comes the realities of this thread; Mockers of God and His creations. Arguing and Debating the integrity of God's word and His personality is the act of lucifer as he also tried it on Jesus in the Bible days. Reading and quoting the scriptures are quite different from believing and acting it. Lucifer didn't believe, though he quoted them pretty well to mock God. Jesus is Lord. Hallelujah!
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2009
Pride of the mind is a destroyer. They atheists in the forums have gone so wild to a fault especially huxley; A mad man often call sane people mad. A wise man is not rude and arrogant irrespective of self, science, and religion.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2009
It may sound funny hearing and seeing some folks mock anointed ministers of God. Very unruly and evil. If you must judge others, then judge yourself first.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by MrCrackles(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2009
Poster

Dont get criticism mixed up with mockery!
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by manmustwac(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2009
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2009
Whatsoever a man sows that will he also reap. If you sow mockery and false witnesses against people, even the stones and the trees in the forest will mock and bear false witnesses against you. Nothing is truer than the truth. Selah.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2009
It's stupid and unruly of anyone especially the atheists and muslim folks in the forums to keep on raising false threads against Jesus and anointed men of God. I know the muslim folks will fight to death if Mohamed is talked against. Sometimes i wonder if there's moderation here in the religion board. Many of them carry their frustrations and confusions to this nice place. What helpful contributions have they made to the community. Absolutely nothing but sowing the seeds of evil "hatred and confusion."
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by donnie(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2009
@ Davidylan
davidylan:

Hubreality, there are two distinct issues at stake -

1. atheists mock God

2. Christians express GENUINE concern about the many charlatans now parading around as "ministers" of God like the bible warned us about.

Dont confuse the two. To rightly point out that Pastor Chris teaches heresy and his miracles are questionable is not equivalent to mocking God or His ministers. The jews mocked, jailed, beat and finally killed the early apostles . . . they didnt spend time complaining. The truth of Christ's gospel shined even brighter. If indeed ye are of God then why does "mocking" disturb mortal men?

I expected to find a post like this. And i am not suprised who the poster turned out to be. You are the ones who invite these atheists. So it is on Nairaland you intend to effect the change. The reason i am responding to you is so that you will not give birth to more like yourslef. Read your bible. . .  you will see that you are merely fulfilling scripture.

Unbels dont really care about what the church believes. They only come in at the invitaion of the religious folk. Those who aught to be busy doing the masters work but aren't. They prefer the post of 'isnspector'. They know what aught to be done but will not lift a pin let alone bow their knees in heartfelt intercession.

Luke 21:12 tells us that we shall be brought before kings. Who does the bringing? The religious folk of course. In the days of  Jesus and the apostles it was the same. You will think that they will rejoice when they see large numbers of souls being won to the Lord or the sick being healed. For where? They saw the crowds and were filled with envy. Acts 13:45

They brought Jesus before rulers and accusing him of many things, they compeled the rulers to do away with him. In fact, they killed Jesus. The  rulers didnt really have any problem with Jesus. The religious folk did.

It is the religious folk that are the problem of the church, not atheists. It is those who are at the top of the heirachy in religious circles; those at whose mouth the Word of God is expected to be found. They are the ones that turn around and persecute God's apostles (the inner church). Because these ones who are sent of God are actually doing what God wants which they(the religious folk) refuse or are unable to do because of selfishness.

Who pressured government to remove miracles from local TV? Why were our big preachers comfortable with it? Do you think  govt is bothered about miracles? Does Obasanjo know Pst Chris?

Some say, How come there are many accusations against this man? There must be an elament of truth. Ok what was the element of truth in the accusations against Jesus. They lied against him, accusing him of breaking the law and using the power of demons to work miracles. They were all lies spoken by the mouth of men who let satan use them.

Persecution is a promise from God. It is needed. It is proof that yours is a Jesus ministry. Why will Satan persecute you when you are not causing havok to His kingdom?

You will say should we see wrong and keep quiet. No there is a proper way of doing things. Pray. Approach the person or your leaders if need be.
I beleive in prayer and fasting. God does answer prayer. He is not dead as some will have us think.

I remember recently in the CEC satelite church where i currently worship, i was discussing with one of the leaders where he pointed out that he was not comfortable with our having to go to the headquarter church for all-night prayers when we could have our's at our local church with a greater attendance of our brethren. 'Lets pray about it then' was my reply. Guess what? That same month, we were given permission to hold the monthly all-night at our church.

Very recently too, I was concerned about the way services in our church went. Week after week they seemed to be all about laying hands, people falling everwhere, chairs scattered about,  some injuring themselves, casting out devils and so on, with little room for meditation or appropriation of the message preached by the bretheren.

I saught the face of God one saturday night. I groaned in prayer. I asked that His will only be done in our church. No showmanship. I asked that He manifested in power among us to bring order that everything be done according to His leading. Let men be subject to his working i prayed. Guess what? Service the following day was powerful. The word came in power to rebuke, correct, transform and uplift. I couldnt hold my joy as I shouted every now and then during the service. No hand was layed on no one but you could not mistake the power that was present in that place. It has been that way since. The past sunday, just a few people had hands laid on them. It was very powerful, refreshing and not dissorderly at all.

Dont get me wrong, I am all for the demonstration of the spirit and power; i have been used of God severally in that direction. But things should be done as He leads. I love my local church pastor. He is yielded to the Spirit. I show my love and respect for him always and I lift him up always in prayers. I am a major support and encouragement to him and the work he is called to do. He loves and respects me too. As per financial support? let me not even go there.

So my dear, coming here to 'warn' believers to stay away from one who is called and annointed to do what he is about is Satanic. Talk to God instead. He hears and answers prayer.

Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by solosimple(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2009
God cannot be mocked!
For those who might want to mock the genuine men of God, BE WARNED!
For those who are exposing the likes of fake pastors who are into falsehood, I SAY CARRY ON 'COS GREAT IS YOUR REWARD! cool cool
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by esensed: 9:19am On May 12, 2009
Hi all and 2 poster!

Yes its a caution we should be aware. in one of my piece i wish to suggest that we simple post the scripture for their understanding, be silent where God is silent and leave the rest to God!
Remember, we (Sons of God) must rule this earth whether athiest or unbelivers accept it or not. Simply remain a King and Priest dear brethern.

let scoffers continue! It must's move us.
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by PurestBoy(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2009
Let the mockers go on, Na themselves them dey deceive and I'll mock them by laughing at their gnashing teeth in hell from my window in heaven
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by manmustwac(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2009
PurestBoy:

Let the mockers go on, Na themselves them dey deceive and I'll mock them by laughing at their gnashing teeth in hell from my window in heaven
Do u know anybody that died and went to Heaven? and if u do can u provide proof that that person is actually in Heaven?
Re: Beware Of Mockers Of God And His Ministers! by hubreality(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2009
Manmustwac, search the Scriptures. Heaven will only be explained properly by God's Word(The Scriptures)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Message: Is It For Or Against Prosperity? / The Argument That Brought Me Out Of My Faith / My Father Tried To Killed Me, He Poisoned Me, Shot Me Because I Accepted Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.