Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? (530 Views)

Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? / Family Drama: We Helped A Homeless Woman Now Shes Dating Our Ex Husband / This Post Goes To Our Ex's Who Left Us In Order To Get Married In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by starlight101(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Have you ever said nice things about your Ex
to anybody? People will always blame their ex
for a failed relationship whenever their
partners seek to know what happened. They
tell how faithful and caring they were, and
how their Ex messed up the relationship. A
good number of ladies will say their Ex slept
with their best friend, while the guy will say
she cheated and she was very rude. But
actually, they are all LYING.
You see, they are trying to blame their Ex to
buy your trust, respect and loyalty. They lied
so you see them as faithful partners.
Everybody just seems to blame the Ex.
So to you; have you said anything nice about
your Ex to your present boyfriend/girlfrien
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by tpiadotcom: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
another obsessive ex thread, I'm inclined to believe the exes themselves are less concerned than are their associates?
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by vizkiz: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
depends on how you guys breakup...if the person was actaully the "breaker" then you will definitely think of something bad to say about such a person...all boils down to maturity though
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by benedictnsi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
I don't know what to say

Buh, am sure am a decent guy from a decent home. I date decent girls from decent homes too and if anything unfortunate happens for us to path, we path for good.

We talk on phone, i still call some of them. Being your EX doesn't mean you will NEVER need them in your life again. Am not advicing am talking from my own perception and ideology.

In summary, my EX are good friends till date!!!
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by tpiadotcom: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
^ bro, allow people to live their lives how they want.

You keep your exes around, good for you.

Others don't, good for them also.

The important thing is, arrange your priorities so they make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
That's what made them ur ex
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by starlight101(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by raayah(f): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Because they are immature nitwits?
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2015
I didnt and havent talked bad about my Ex with anyone.. Although she caused our break up but when people asked me what happened.. I just say.. ''it didnt work out between us''
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2015
D truth is u can neva continue to watch 1 t.v station for as long as 1week nt to talk of 1month or 1year. Nonetheless u must have had gud and bad times with d station b4 deciding to change.
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2015
My ex,hmmmm!I f**ked d relationship up,it wasn't her,but i did almost everytin wrong.She was just a good runs girl,cuz a known devil is beta off.We still communicate,talk lyk best frnds,but dat tin isn't dere anymore.She is good,asin very understanding nd loyal lyk milk,but coded runs girl.I still lyk her,but past is past,i can't just paste my past for a pass!
Re: Why We Always Say Bad About Our Ex?? by exlink10(m): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2015
ssss

(1) (Reply)

Haa.....*.u Must Read Dis* ..... / Why Your Wife Is Ignoring You. / Why Is Rockstation Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.