Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,700 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section (1827 Views)

Lady Spotted Wearing A Strange Crazy Trouser Flaunting Her Female Member / Insults from nairalanders / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Orikinla(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
For protection against sexual assault, domestic violence and defence against bullies, I am giving away one brand new taser stun gun directly from Amazon to one lucky female member of Nairaland in the Romance section. She must be in the United States or United Kingdom.

This is the taser I am giving away.

VIPERTEK VTS-989 - 38,000,000 V Heavy Duty Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight

Powerful Stun Gun With LED Flashlight. Convenient Size (6.5" x 2" x 1"wink
Snatch Prevention - Should an assailant try to snatch the device from you, the shock plates on the side of the unit will also deliver a high voltage shock.
Ultra-Sharp Spike Electrodes helps penetrate through thick clothing
Internal Rechargeable Battery - No expensive batteries to buy. Non-Slip Rubber Coating
Lifetime Warranty

The VIPERTEK VTS-989 stun gun really packs a punch! Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates between the test prongs and creates an intimidating electrical sound, an attacker with any sense at all will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound doesn't stop him, a jolt from this stun gun certainly will bring an attacker down! When an attacker is touched by the stun gun it will disrupt the message the brain sends to the voluntary muscles. Simply touching an attacker will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive activity. Due to restrictions in some states, county and city laws we do not ship to the following locations: Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, Connecticut, New Jersey, Illinois, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, District of Columbia, Annapolis, MD, Baltimore, MD, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore County, MD, Crawford County,IA VIPERTEK® is a registered US trademark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by REB3L(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bros why na? angry
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Orikinla(m): 12:11am On Jun 20, 2015
See how it works in this video clip from Thor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnaAGftWqn8

Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Orikinla(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2015
REB3L:
Bros why na? angry
These are really critical times for girls and women and they need to learn martial arts and be armed for self defence and protection against the psychos and sickos in and out of relationships.
Predators are increasing daily.
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 20, 2015
how much and where can i get one
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by tpiadotcom: 1:57am On Jun 20, 2015
like I asked, is this issue a problem in your area?

why am I the only one asking this question?
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by tpiadotcom: 1:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Orikinla:

These are really critical times for girls and women and they need to learn martial arts and be armed for self defence and protection against the psychos and sickos in and out of relationships.
Predators are increasing daily.

is this legal though?

ie what you are doing.
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Orikinla(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

is this legal though?

ie what you are doing.

Yes. Tasers are legal in the US and UK.
I will see how to get them approved in Nigeria where our girls and women need them most with the increasing cases of rape and attacks on powerless girls and women.
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Orikinla(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
how much and where can i get one
Tasers cost from US$5 and your can order them on Amazon.

VIPERTEK VTS-880 - 25,000,000 V Mini Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight, Pink
Price: $5.98 + $4.99 shipping

Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by tpiadotcom: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Orikinla:

Yes. Tasers are legal in the US and UK.
I will see how to get them approved in Nigeria where our girls and women need them most with the increasing cases of rape and attacks on powerless girls and women.

I mean can you legally distribute them on public networks like this.

if someone takes one and is implicated in a crime later, aren't you also liable as well since you freely offered it without any checks or balances to see what it will be used for.

are rapes and attacks a big problem in your area btw? Increasing where?
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Orikinla(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:

I mean can you legally distribute them on public networks like this.

if someone takes one and is implicated in a crime later, aren't you also liable as well since you freely offered it without any checks or balances to see what it will be used for.

are rapes and attacks a big problem in your area btw? Increasing where?
Yes.
My post on rape cases in Nigeria on TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla is one of the most read posts on Nigerian blogs and forums with more than 138, 000 views so far.
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2015
Orikinla:

VIPERTEK VTS-880 - 25,000,000 V Mini Stun Gun - Rechargeable with LED Flashlight, Pink
oga all dis 1 na long tin. Am in lagos and hw can i get 1? Wud amazon ship it to naija for $5
Orikinla:

oga all dis 1 na long tin. Am in lagos and hw can i get 1? Wud amazon ship it to naija for $5... If u got tranq guns lemme knw too
Re: Free Taser Gun For One Female Member In Romance Section by Orikinla(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Luedave:
oga all dis 1 na long tin. Am in lagos and hw can i get 1? Wud amazon ship it to naija for $5
oga all dis 1 na long tin. Am in lagos and hw can i get 1? Wud amazon ship it to naija for $5... If u got tranq guns lemme knw too

I may even get one for you gratis next month, straight from Amazon. But you will have to register as firearm with the Nigerian Police Force to be licensed to use it.

(1) (Reply)

Her Boobs Fallout Like Bombs / White Vs Black Girls By Ice T / What Is Wrong With This Shoe?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.