Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Facts: Do You Know That Pipe Smokers Live Longer Than Non Smokers? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facts: Do You Know That Pipe Smokers Live Longer Than Non Smokers? (538 Views)

Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / Attention Smokers & Non-smokers In Nigeria / Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts: Do You Know That Pipe Smokers Live Longer Than Non Smokers? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
The times we live in now have become so fast paced
that most of us don’t take the time to relax and
contemplate life. Many famous figures have smoked a
pipe in their life like Albert Einstein, J.R.R. Tolkien,
General MacArthur, Winston Churchill have all been pipe
smokers. Einstein even said “I believe that pipe smoking
contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment
in all human affairs.” Currently there is a pretty strong
lobbying force against smoking in general. I am not
here to endorse the act of smoking out of moderation
which is considered over 4 pipe bowls a day. I was
wondering if the psychological and physical effects of a
relaxed mind and body by smoking say one pipe bowl a
day outweighs the damage that stress has on your
body. It would be interesting to see what you guys
have to say. Keep in mind I am not talking about the
overuse of smoking a pipe, I am talking about in
moderation.
Re: Facts: Do You Know That Pipe Smokers Live Longer Than Non Smokers? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
embarassed once u let drug controls u, u r destined to die young. My senior in d university smoked weed for 15yrs before he died last week. God is my witness o just to let u knw i'm not lying.
Re: Facts: Do You Know That Pipe Smokers Live Longer Than Non Smokers? by Judeoxide(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Lie lie lie...your longs and my lung will never be the same..sooner than they expect death will come...
Keep giving false hope to weed smokers

(1) (Reply)

genotype and blood group / Http://tryslenderagarciniacambogia.net/trylo-flex/ / Mentally Ill Woman Stands In Street Hitting Herself With A Stick (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.