Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition (22694 Views)

Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) / AGF, Senate, NDLEA Agree On Kashamu’s Extradition / Court Bars Banks From ‘instigating’ Kashamu’s Arrest - The Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2015
it is obvious Kashamau is guilty... an innocent man would just go to USA and clear things out.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by amelatod: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
May dem pls allow him send d 30 trailers ful. wit bags of rice 2 us( In osun) b4 exradicting him. pls we r expecting d rice
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Masculity(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2015
funlord:
grin
Make obama calm down 1st! I think kashamu dey form it "wasn't me like shaggy"? No shaking! Let them allow him resume in the senate, then make buhari ensure dey nack him chairman of one sweet committee like power or oil and gas, which would require him and other members to make constant trips to the u.s and europe in order to bring in foreign investment and network! Let us then wait and see whether he would refuse to be going on such trips that would help him rep his ogun people and nigerians! He will tell us whether he came to the senate to just dey look as abuja be!

Lol grin guy you funny gringringrin

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by eliwa47(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
They just want to finished this guy at all cost. politricks sha!
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by YSA06(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2015
Justice Ibrahim Buba isn't a compitent judge and should santcioned. NDLEA, doing its statutory work to extradite Kashamu to US to answer question relating to drug dealings, haven besiged his house to stop him Sen. Kashamu of running away before the extradition process and one judge said they wanted to kidnape him, abuse of human right blabla. I see the drug monies being given to the justice Buba making him to go blind and ask why Sen. Kashamu refusing to visit US to answer to the question as a law abiding Nigerian. What does it take NDLEA to fly Kashamu to US if it wanted to use force on the first place.

Some our judges are disgrace to our nation. The clueless GEJ isn't there anymore to protect him using Adoke.

Kashamu should get prepared to visit US in earnest.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by ehigie(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2015
This whole thing is politically motivated. The US and Britain have a lot of issues in their country, they should deal with those ones and allow Nigeria handle Kashamu. Have u guys ever heard of a British or an American citizen being extradited to some other country to face offense committed while living in the country? The US or Britain will never allow it so why put pressure on other countries.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by luwiizy(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2015
IdiAmin1:
If Kashamu had avoided politics, this drama wouldn't have occurred.

Anyway, I wish him luck.

As for the people shouting "extradite him", I, Idi Amin will never for once support an extradition of my fellow countryman over an offence even our Heads of State once committed and went free.

IBB will bear me witness. undecided
and what have you been smoking?, abi u still want naija to be like jungle, do you ever think of a nigeria where things can be done with law and order??

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by neocortex: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Burger01:
I just wonder the kind of court and judges we have in this country. Just why hinder the agency from performing its statutory obligation That Kashamu monkey must be extradited to the states to clear his name. Why is he even afraid of going to the states to clear his name?... if not that he is already guilty as charged.sad

Kashamu has no fundamental right here. He is accused and his only right is to clear himself from the accusations. What's wrong with that judge self

Our agencies must be independent and given the power to perform their statutory duties unhindered! Awwww c'mon!angry

You clearly lack the basic understanding of how government works.
Only in the jungle (where you probably reside) will someone be an accuser and the judge at same time.
NDLEA has no power to extradite any Nigerian , only the court can do that.
It is a foolish and shameful act for a government agency such as NDLEA to resort to extra judicial annd thuggish tactics just because someone is pressing their button.
You should comprehend before commenting because no where in that article did the judge stop NDLEA from performing their duty, the court only ask them not to act on the orders from above before the pending case is determined.

It pays to support due process even when your enemy is involved because you can one day be a victim.

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by damiloladuke: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by sultan003(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
EbolaParasite:

So the attorney general is a minister. Chisos. Minister of wetin? Department of extradition? tongue

minister of justice and attorney general of the federation.... so the appointed minister of justice is automatically the AGF... So who come be the AGF that signed off on the appeal?
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by sultan003(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
teeowl:
it is obvious Kashamau is guilty... an innocent man would just go to USA and clear things out.

your assumption is based on? if he doesn't want to go and clear things out, it is his choice. it is left for the appropriate authorities to follow the rule and extradict him
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
A innocent person with clean hands would get fed up with the whole smear campaign and say "you know what? I am going to USA to clear my name - after all I was never involved in drugs smuggling". But Kashamau has just been playing "judicial hide and seek". Tell the court to stop this... hide inside toilet for more than 3 days...

sultan003:

your assumption is based on? if he doesn't want to go and clear things out, it is his choice. it is left for the appropriate authorities to follow the rule and extradict him
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Caseless: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
egift:
The Alhaji of Chicago can donate 10 trailers of Tomatoes, but it will in no way stop our offer of Free Visa to the U.S of A. grin grin grin

Let him go there and clear his name and stop hiding his drug money in the shadow of his late brother.
where have you been?

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by leksbore(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
If he doesn't go,,u people should call U.S embassy to come and Cary him go,,,,kashamu long life,,God is with him.he will serve 8 years as senator and after that still rule again ,Ogunstate needs him more than ever.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by ahmedox(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
SAN,AGF,Appelant, bla bla bla. . . . I hate nigerian judiciary. Buh y dis guru marahji or buruji no wan go america nah if him hand dey clean? Abeg make NDLEA cum extradite me go america instead. Make dem jx knw say i no dey cum bk sha
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by morbeta(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kashamu, power dey sweet like sugar but e dey burn like fire. I remember some years back Nationaldaily news paper published an artcule on Kashamu surprisly no one took intrest cos he was not known. I saw Kashamu in person in the news paper house office at Emina crst Ikeja threaten lawsuit. If he had sharp brain, he wld have remained in the background than fight OBj dirty. We have a lot of Kashamus but I believe this will taech them a lot of lesson that silence is golden.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by opedaydydx9(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
spenca:
I will keep saying it that kashamu has not faced charges in court on drugs related cases , all that happened in Britain was an extradition hearing . These are two different things
oh u base in uk
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by nortcentrallord(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Burger01:
I just wonder the kind of court and judges we have in this country. Just why hinder the agency from performing its statutory obligation That Kashamu monkey must be extradited to the states to clear his name. Why is he even afraid of going to the states to clear his name?... if not that he is already guilty as charged.sad

Kashamu has no fundamental right here. He is accused and his only right is to clear himself from the accusations. What's wrong with that judge self

Our agencies must be independent and given the power to perform their statutory duties unhindered! Awwww c'mon!angry

These are not matters for road side argument and petty gossip experts to pass verdict. What is the statutory right of the agency? Really, you know nothing about the constitution on extradition. Stop exposing your ignorance.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by pipz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
ikaboy:
This man for just stay away from politics. Your hand know clean, u de run mouth.

From my Grandma's words. They hide u in a wardrobe then u go eating crackers....

Kashamu, u need to listen to 10 Crack Commandments. #LayLow
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by pipz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
nortcentrallord:

These are not matters for road side argument and petty gossip experts to pass verdict. What is the statutory right of the agency? Really, you know nothing about the constitution on extradition. Stop exposing your ignorance.

Barrister, educate us please.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by millionboi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Usure say nobe him kill m
egift:
The Alhaji of Chicago can donate 10 trailers of Tomatoes, but it will in no way stop our offer of Free Visa to the U.S of A. grin grin grin

Let him go there and clear his name and stop hiding his drug money in the shadow of his late brother.

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by ugoezeik(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
adioolayi:
The person wey dey do this man never turn back.....dem wan make sure say he go jail by force...Make I turn prophet small, Every power wey dey do Nairalanders will be rendered powerless! Let me hear your Amen..grin
ur mumuness no get part 2. u for say any power wey dey do kashamu. abi u no knw say nairaland na principality n power? if not hw can ppl be awake upto 3am in d night, dem b witch?
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by networkrecharg: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=30pt]

PLEASE VOTE AYIMA FOR MR NAIRALAND 2015.
tomorrow on ramance trend
VOTE FOR THE BEST...
...SMART
... ACCOMODATING
... TOLLERANCE
... OBIDIENT TO NL RULES
... FRIENDLY
... A GOOD SAMERITAN
... SELFLESS
... THE BEST FOR MR NAIRALAND 2015.

www.nairaland.com/ayima[/size]
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by OreMI22: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why has Buhari kept mute on this issue?
I wonder what the Daura President has to say about the extradition.

I wonder which word in Hausa can be used to explain extradition for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili / Soldiers Sack Agatu Villages, Kill Pregnant Woman, Five Others- The Punch / El-Amin Ibrahim Decamps From APC To PDP In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.