Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition (22698 Views)

Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) / AGF, Senate, NDLEA Agree On Kashamu’s Extradition / Court Bars Banks From ‘instigating’ Kashamu’s Arrest - The Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by henryobinna(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2015
ghen ghen...

make I dey watch
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Pavore9: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Season filmcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by worldgee101: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2015
ikaboy:
This man for just stay away from politics. Your hand know clean, u de run mouth.

ziccoit:
.... Imagine how American press would now be describing this sceneario- A Nigerian drug baron and serving senator. . . . .
It's nt only america, bro...... hw do you and I feel seeing criminals riding on red carpet? Hw long more do we celebrate evil? Are common Nigerians dis handicapped 2 speak out our minds against all these 'above d law' rogues parading themselves as honoRASCALS in d name of 'honorables'? D sys is so rotten now dat we must all rise up as a force/voice against all these anomalies.

LET HE WHO HS A CASE 2 ANSWER GO AND FACE HIS MUSIC!!!

Never again wl our nation be known 4 evil.

1 Like

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by bunmioguns(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2015
Some people wan go USA, dem no see means.. This one see am free of charge, he no wan go

Different strokes for different folks

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by doncollino: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2015
Nigeria seem to be awake now
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Adesiji77: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
Waiting for part 2 of this movie... cool
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by kay29000(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2015
jaybee3:

It's either he has a very good lawyer or he has been bribing his way thus far. I'd stake a claim for the later though

He has been bribing judges with offers they can't refuse...You know...the Mafia way.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by prophetfire: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2015
Most nigeria judges are pathetic. Kashamu must have bribed them to get such frivolous orders. Anyway it wnt last.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by manutdrichie(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Segunod:
If Buhari government must be seen as a government with zero tolerance for corruption, people like Kashamu must be made to face the law. I don't see any reason why his case shouldn't vindicate him if it is truly a case of mistakn identity. I'm sure he has been using a lot of influence and bribe on the juduciary to get this far. But one day, his political influence and bribe will fail him.

Tinubu also
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by kbams241: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Hmmm.jejely observing..
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Ok.

Meanwhile:
Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by jossyj: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Burger01:
I just wonder the kind of court and judges we have in this country. Just why hinder the agency from performing its statutory obligation That Kashamu monkey must be extradited to the states to clear his name. Why is he even afraid of going to the states to clear his name?... if not that he is already guilty as charged.sad

Kashamu has no fundamental right here. He is accused and his only right is to the accusations. What's wrong with that judge self

Our agencies must be independent and given the power to perform their statutory duties unhindered! Awwww c'mon!angry

Only in that zoo called Nigeria
lord have mercy.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by chigoizie7(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2015
IdiAmin1:
If Kashamu had avoided politics, this drama wouldn't have occurred.

Anyway, I wish him luck.

As for the people shouting "extradite him", I, Idi Amin will never for once support an extradition of my fellow countryman over an offence even our Heads of State once committed and went free.

IBB will bear me witness. undecided

Me too, I am not in support of his extradition.

And I kept wondering why UK denied US of the rights to extradite him. On the basis that their are no concrete evidence to prove that Adewale is the same person as buruji.

But if Nigerian govt decides to trade their own for whatever reason best known to dem, good for dem.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by henryobinna(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2015
ghen ghen...

make I dey watch
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by henryobinna(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2015
ghen ghen...

make I dey watch
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by henryobinna(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2015
ghen ghen...

make I dey watch
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by mistabiola: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Burger01:
I just wonder the kind of court and judges we have in this country. Just why hinder the agency from performing its statutory obligation That Kashamu monkey must be extradited to the states to clear his name. Why is he even afraid of going to the states to clear his name?... if not that he is already guilty as charged.sad

Kashamu has no fundamental right here. He is accused and his only right is to defend the accusations. What's wrong with that judge self

Our agencies must be independent and given the power to perform their statutory duties unhindered! Awwww c'mon!angry

Can USA take this shit Can they send one of their current serving Senator to come and face a court of law for a crime committed in Nigeria . Have we ever charged anyone from the USA once before Are they saint They go from one country to another to cause chaos and violent and they go Scott free.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by henryobinna(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
ghen ghen...

make I dey watch
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by kelechi50: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=Burger01 post=34946380]I just wonder the kind of court and judges we have in this country. Just why hinder the agency from performing its statutory obligation That Kashamu monkey must be extradited to the states to clear his name. Why is he even afraid of going to the states to clear his name?... if not that he is already guilty as charged.sad

Kashamu has no fundamental right here. He is accused and his only right is to clear himself from the accusations. What's wrong with that judge self

Our agencies must be independent and given the power to perform their statutory duties unhindered! Awwww c'mon!angry[/quote)my learned guy ur on points
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by ayokunlei(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
bossmeround:
all na politics how many pple get clean money for nigeria?

1million gbosas for you!!!!!!
Some pple just dey run yeye mouth like say dem clean
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by babardos70: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
Kashamu, I warned you . Stay away from politics. Resign now. The mistake he made was to to venture into politics. GEJ used him against OBJ and left him alone.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by henryobinna(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2015
ghen ghen...

make I dey watch
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by aijazNija: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
egift:
The Alhaji of Chicago can donate 10 trailers of Tomatoes, but it will in no way stop our offer of Free Visa to the U.S of A. grin grin grin

Let him go there and clear his name and stop hiding his drug money in the shadow of his late brother.

politics aside, it very wrong for the Nigerian govt to support extradition of her citizen. This case can be disposed off here in Nigeria. My take!
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Burger01(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
mistabiola:

Can USA take this shit Can they send one of their current serving Senator to come and face a court of law for a crime committed in Nigeria . Have we ever charged anyone from the USA once before Are they saint They go from one country to another to cause chaos and violent and they go Scott free.
Our problem is the immunity. EODsmiley
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Oloba101: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Well to my own understanding let kashamu go and face is matter and when isn't guilty he will surely return back home

quote author=jaybee3 post=34946605]
It's either he has a very good lawyer or he has been bribing his way thus far. I'd stake a claim for the later though[/quote]
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by 9jatatafo(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Let supply the 30 trailers of rice to Osun state first before being extradited to yankee.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by sammyj: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Like I said before in my previous comments is that Kahsamu should visit the US and come back home !!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Burger01:

Kashamu has no fundamental right here. He is accused and his only right is to clear himself from the accusations. What's wrong with that judge self

I concur with you, he should be extradited with his drug Patron Saint. Aare Ona Jagaban Ahmed Tinubu
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by Flets: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2015
The same janja.wid nematodes who are against Wike's probe of amaechi are gallivanting all over the thread pushing to have Kashamu extradited.

Extreme hypocrisy finally proved Nigeria cannot survive much longer together.
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by EbolaParasite: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2015
sultan003:
something is missing...

who is the attorney general of the federation? I thought ministers under GEJ left on the last day of his tenure?

So the attorney general is a minister. Chisos. Minister of wetin? Department of extradition? tongue
Re: FG Appeals Orders On Kashamu’s Arrest, Extradition by haftob(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Ppl dat stole public funds are walking freely while someone dat has neva held any public office is being victimized by ppl dat have stolen public funds and some nigerians are supporting them because of the hatred they av for him for supporting our former president.

I'm nt trying to defend him here but can the US allow any of her citizens to be extradited to another country but we're ready to forcefully extradit one of us to the US just because of hatred.

Even most our top politicians are guilty of the crime he was alleged to av committed cos of some degree of immunity they av while in office.

Anyhow, I knw dat the hunter will become the hunted one day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speech Bill: Aliyu Abdullahi Says He Has Been Receiving Threats / Electoral ACT 2022: What Are The Fates Of Govt Appointees Who Are Yet To Resign? / Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.