Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) (26399 Views)

Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] / Kaffy And Darey Alade Weird Pose On Stage Over Dance Challenge / Toolz Having Fun With Davido In The Studio - ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by chaxking(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

At least shes made name for herself world unlike you that is limited to Koboland sorry nairaland tongue
I seconded
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nayok(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2015
Ma wo eleyi sha undecided, how e take concern U̶̲̥̅̊? Ok take to Asa's twitter handle and report to her. Sobolation panti oro tongue
chaxking:
u fine? Defined fine? Her talent and brain is finer Dan everything you have got to make u say dat!! sad angry
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Is that Dare's nose or what?

Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Prymestrr(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2015
googlepikin:
asa is a name of a bird in the East, and she come look like a tweeny bird.
I don't know which part of the East u mean but where I'm from, Asa is a slang which roughly means BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by chaxking(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2015
See d side kick ass wipe angry
Nayok:
Ma wo eleyi sha undecided, how e take concern U̶̲̥̅̊? Ok take to Asa's twitter handle and report to her. Sobolation panti oro tongue
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by damiloladuke: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by vikeyz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
ąşą MY L๏Vє ♥
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Donvic4u(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:

If Timi Dakolo is the last man on earth, I'd remain a virgin.

Even if he's not....

You might still remain a virgin.. Lol

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by okeyfx(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Asha is beautiful but her dress sense aint great, amazing talent any day any time
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by homesteady(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is she wearing his shirt? gringrin
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by beyoncausme: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
nawa oo.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by upsonn(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hysmady:
Na u score her net?
cheesy
Hysmady:
Na u score her net?
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Elmojiid(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
This Asa is not a fine somebody!
but her pocket is fine......i mean she can turn to sumbody 4rm nobody u are.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by ChynoBEATS: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
badassProdigy:
Darey is apparently working on a new collaboration with Asa... #can'tWait to hear it ooo

ProTools.....n digidesign digi 003control mixer.....
Hmm...okAy
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by sasquareT(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
In Tubaba voice......Asa omo unla
Rep for the icon
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by shurlermoz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wish Praiz could join in that collabo too, and let Don Jazzy produce it.

I'm also looking forward to Asa ft Brymo, that song go make brain
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Shaw007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
kilode100:

Bros leave that thing jare..
If you like do the mentioned on her, she Go still worwor.
Good beauty my ass grin
ode buruku grin grin
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by badassProdigy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Maximus85:

Darey is a certified musician. But to me, he is overrated. Kiss Daniel is making more wave than Darey has all along. My opinion oooo

I'm afraid Darey will dull if Asa collab with him.
I disagree bro...
comparin darey wit kiss Daniel is insulting & it #sucks...
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
niceguy7:

Shuuu, na him u dey talk small small... smiley
I nor fit shout na
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by vislabraye(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
misssclassy:
Asa is pretty. She has a beautiful soul and she has incredible talent.

All of you saying she is ugly should shut your traps up. What do you know?
Who are you to call a fellow human ugly?

Asa is Nigeria's best female talent as far as I am concerned. She is the only Nigerian to have her song featured on the soundtracks of hollywood hit tv series including the likes of Grey's anatomy.

She is also Nigeria's best female foreign act. And she is the global highest selling Nigerian female singer still alive.
She has also performed in more world wide shows and concerts than any Nigeria female singer.

Asa is a boss as far as music is concerned and if there is any Nigeria that is capable of winning a grammy, it's her.

Asa is talented, i dont think that's the argument.
Everyone has his/her opinion of who's beautiful or not.
Personally, I wouldn't say she's ugly cos that's not so cool.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by niceguy7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
ogorkojo:

I nor fit shout na
Ok naa no lele. grin
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by bamite(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
misssclassy:
Asa is pretty. She has a beautiful soul and she has incredible talent.

All of you saying she is ugly should shut your traps up. What do you know?
Who are you to call a fellow human ugly?

Asa is Nigeria's best female talent as far as I am concerned. She is the only Nigerian to have her song featured on the soundtracks of hollywood hit tv series including the likes of Grey's anatomy.

She is also Nigeria's best female foreign act. And she is the global highest selling Nigerian female singer still alive.
She has also performed in more world wide shows and concerts than any Nigeria female singer.

Asa is a boss as far as music is concerned and if there is any Nigeria that is capable of winning a grammy, it's her.
But she's still ugly AF
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by haywire07(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
I remember wen I'd always wish to get married to ASA even though she might be 10yrs older than me
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
englishmart:
everybody is entitled to his or her opinion. She's not cute to him, and That's final.

If your opinion is going to hurt somebody's feelings then shut the Bleep up! There is freedom of speech but there is also common sense. Beuauty is subjective. Can you post your pics for us to see?
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by vivypretty(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
lol.the first thing that came to my mind
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by RazziP(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You fine reach ham
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Kolade354(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Maximus85:

Darey is a certified musician. But to me, he is overrated. Kiss Daniel is making more wave than Darey has all along. My opinion oooo

I'm afraid Darey will dull if Asa collab with him.
Darey art Alade to Kiss Daniel........Is deir any difference btw Woju and Laye........You knw Nothing abt Music.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by BoverLY: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Some pple Say asa wear oversized shirt. Foolz pple dnt knw asa is a Very creative person.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Defcon1(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2015
briefty:
Fool cry
Don't get the tantrum.undecided
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by Maximus85(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kolade354:
Darey art Alade to Kiss Daniel........Is deir any difference btw Woju and Laye........You knw Nothing abt Music.

You think there's no difference? See who knows music. That is what we call uniqueness. You must know that this is this guy singing. That is his style. Timaya has it. Psquare does as well, see Banky W. See Asia. Your song must have resemblance for fans to get used to you. I pray you understand.

I can't start to analyse the difference of progressions, keys and pitches in Woju and Laye cos you won't understand.

There's something we call "ear for music" those with perfect ear for music/sound will laugh at you for saying Woju and Laye sounds the same.
Re: Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) by FRANKOXY(m): 2:00am On Jun 22, 2015
that song being cooked there is gonna win an award.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3JS Hotel Honours Rayce With A Pool Party In Abuja (photos)‎ / I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka / Fans Give Jaruma's Newborn Baby Thousands of Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.